Just a best friend, nothing more

As long as you are happy, my love

I grab the towel and wrap around my waist and open the door. I make my way to the kitchen and see that Min is preparing thr dishes.

Min turns to face me. He smiles sweetly and says " You can't eat them now because they are still so hot."

"I'll wait for you. Just finish your shower quickly." I dry my hair with another small tower and turn on the TV.

"Yah, don't you wear any clothes?" He asks me from the bathroom.

"No, I don't have any plan to wear something. I like free." I raise my voice enough to hear him and laugh.

"Cool, just stay with your birthday suit." He shouts back.

"Yeah, it's the best suit ever!" I toss the small tower away. I listen to the T-ara's song, We were in love. This is one of the song  Sungmin likes most. 

"Hey, let's eat."Sungmin yells suddenly from my behind.

", what the hell is that?" I shout and turn to look at him who is wearing nothing but just wraps the towel around his slim and narrow waist, like me.

Water drops from his hair. Mmmm, so y. Why do I feel like he is so y? OMG!

"Hello to earth, Cho? What happen to you? Something wrong?" Am I staring him??? Wake up, Kyu! You like Ryeowook, not your best friend.

I quickly make a lie.

"Yeah, wrong with your face. So ugly. If u don't do plastic surgery,  I'm sure that you can't get any boyfriend or girlfriend. That's why nobody likes you." Sorry, I can't tell you that you are so cute and y. Sorry, Min. Forgive me.

"I know that I'm so ugly. You don't have to tell me. Just care yourself!  Mind your own business with your crush!" His tears are slowly falling from his foxy eyes. He walks to his bedroom slowly.

Something happens in my heart. Like burning. I don't know why am I feeling like this.

But he is just my friend. And beside this, I don't like him. He is just my best friend. 

But really important person for my life.