Meeting

Hey, Busan Girl!

Updated : 25/6/2014

 


 

The sound of girls screaming echoed down the school's hall.

Luhan passed by the crowd of fangirls along with his group of friends, EXO. He was drinking his favorite mango drink, sipping a straw in between his upper and bottom lips. The girls squealed and swoon all over them. Some were throwing flirty looks, hoping to get a bit of attention from the boys.

They were heading to their usual hang out place, which is located at the back of the school. 

Suho, who was leading the group, walked over to a nearby tree as the boys followed him from behind. They relaxed under the tree, and did the usual things they always do; like joking around, laughing at Chanyeol's hilarious faces, fighting over girl idols, talk about sports and other stuffs.

After laughing so hard, the atmosphere then became quiet and calm. Not until Sehun starts another coversation.

"Hyung! Let's get bubble tea after school!" 

"Sure, why not? I haven't been drinking one ever since last week." Suho responded.

"Yeah, so did I! I've been craving for it ever since last week but couldn't get one because I needed to study for the upcoming exams." Lay joined in.

"Yay~ Bubble tea!" Tao cheered, clapping his hands like a five years old.

Chen stood up as he raised his right hand, "Ok, so who's up for bubble tea?"

All of them raised their hand except Luhan, he was just watching his friends while sipping on his mango drink. Xiumin moved his head to look at him with his head tilted, 

"Aren't you coming along Luhan?" He asked. 

Luhan shooked his head, "Nope."

"Awwwww~ Why?" Sehun whined, walking up to him, "Why aren't you coming? I was just about to ask you to treat me!"

Luhan rolled his eyes at the maknae who was showing him one of his most famous aegyo. Which used to work on him but not anymore.

"Sorry, maknae. It seems like you'll have to find someone else to treat you on bubble tea," Sehun pouted, and looked down.

"Do you have plans after school, Hyung?" Kai asked. Luhan nodded.

"I have to pick up my mother's brother's daughter," He told them casually.

"Or put it short your cousin..."

Luhan shrugged, "I guess you can say that."

EXO cooed at the same time, while giving each other understandable nods.

"Well, I guess we have to go without Luhan Hyung then." Sehun cried. "At least I still have one more person who can treat me bubble tea~"

"Who?" Kai raised a brow as the maknae turned his head mischievously at their leader. Suho blinked his eyes, "What?"

Sehun tilted his head near his right shoulder and called out to him with a cheery voice, "Suho Hyung!" 

 

 


Hey, Busan Girl! 


 

After hours of riding the bus to Seoul, they have finally arrive at their destination. 

Gayoung stirred in her seat, slowly waking up with a small yawn escaping her lips. She narrowed her eyes as the sun light sting straight into her eyes. She straighten her back, looking outside the window seeing people walking around with their travelling bags tagging along. Now that she realized it, she was already there. The place she had dream to live in since she was five years, and now the dream have finally come true.

Quickly gathering her things out from the bus, she jumped off the long big vehicle along with her backpack and baby blue travelling bag. 

She hold on to the strings of her bag, looking around with a big bright smile. She breath in the scent of Seoul, exhaling it in a pleased way. 

"Finally, I'm here. . . Seoul!" She stated excitedly, looking up at the sky with an awe expression.

 

"Can you please get out of the way?!?" A harsh tone bark behind her.

Gayoung glanced back at the said voice, it was a girl who sat two seats behind her. Her lips gaped at the girl before turning completely to face her and back away from the bus entrance to let the girl pass through. 

"I'm sorry!" Gayoung bowed at the girl who jumped off the bus.

"Whatever!" She said bluntly, sparing Gayoung an icy glare before walking away.

Gayoung flinched, feeling the tense of her icy glare. She stared at the girl's back figure, letting out a light scoff at her. 

"Talk about rudeness," She hissed. Somehow, the situation reminded her of the story Haejun had told her when he was visiting Seoul. He was not joking about the people in Seoul's attitudes, also he told her about how they just like glaring at others. And that's when Kyuwon would start creating jokes on Seoul people's attitude, Gayoung would laugh so hard at how he would act it out in front of her.

The memories about her friends back at Busan, made her chuckle without her realizing it. She just left a few hours ago and she had already miss her own hometown.

She let out a soft sigh, "Haejun was right about the people here. Well, since I'm going to leave in Seoul I guess I'll have to get used to the atmosphere. There's no more turning back, Gayoung. Fighting!" She turned her hand into a small ball and motion it in the air. 

When she felt the courage getting stronger in her, a smile escaped her small pinkish lips and walked off along with her travelling bag.

 

Two old wed couples with a young good looking teenage boy who stood beside them, were peeking at the crowd of people searching for someone familiar.

"Honey, do you see her yet?" asked the lady who seemed to be in her 40's. 

The man beside her who also seemed to be in the same age shooked his head, "Nope! Not yet!"

"How about you Hannie dear?" She turned to the familiar looking young man.

He turned his face to look at her as he slowly shook his head, "No!"

The lady sighed, "Where could she be? It's already been an hour we were sitting here waiting for her."

"Calm down, yeobo." Her husband reached up to her, rubbing her arms to calm her down. "We'll find her soon. Maybe she just went to the toilet or something, you know how teenage girls these days."

The lady sighed worriedly, looking at her son with a down face. "Luhan! Can you get me some coffee?" She asked, he nodded without waiting any longer he went off to a nearby coffee store.

 

Gayoung let out a deep sigh.

It had been almost an hour she went around looking for some familiar faces that she recognizes but sadly she had seen none. She wipe away a few sweats off her forehead with the back of her sleeve.

"Where could they be?" She whispered softly so that no one would hear.

Gayoung turned her head to the right, her eyes met with a small coffee store. 

"Maybe a drink of coffee could get me more energy to find them," She beamed at the idea as she went inside the coffee store excitedly.

When she stepped inside the store, her face turned into awe at how cozy the place seemed. The scent of coffee made her tingle inside excitedly. 

She walked towards the counter slowly, looking around the store like a kid who was locked up in a room with million of toys. 

Since she was too preoccupied looking at the environment inside the store, she accidentally bumped into a guy who was holding two cup of coffee. Luckily, one of it was stable so it didn't fell or anything but the other one accidentally spilled on Gayoung's shirt.

The guy growled seeing his coffee getting spilled while Gayoung hissed in pain at the hotness that was stinging her bare skin.

She looked up at the guy and quickly bowed, "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-"

Gayoung stopped mid sentence as she spot the young man shooting her an icy cold glare and walked away without a word.

She was stun at his attitude that she froze like a statue, how can he just leave her like that without saying a word or anything? Her skin was burning because of his hot steamy coffee here! At least say he was sorry about her shirt or anything?!?

"Y-yah!" She stuttered seeing the back figure of the young male. After feeling the anger boiling inside her, she took in a deep breath and shouted at him, "YAH! How could you just leave me like this when you spilled your coffee on my shirt?!? Like, HELLO! MY SKIN IS BURNING BECAUSE OF THAT HOT STEAMING COFFEE OF YOURS!?!"

Although, she was shouting at him really loud but no one cared about the fight between the two teen. Everyone was only bothering their own business.

The male figure then stopped in his tracks as he heard the strange girl's high pitch voice. He turned around to look at her. She was panting with her teeth clenched hardly together. When he turned around facing her, Gayoung quickly changed her expression from anger to a bit calmer but still had her serious face stayed.

She saw him fishing his hand inside the pocket of his jeans. The next thing that came out, made her eyes turned wide round. 

The young man threw the bundle of money on the table right beside her so arrogantly, that Gayoung just wanted to hit him right now.

"Is that enough?" He looked at her, raising both of his eyebrows. His face then truned back into his usual poker face. When she wasn't replying anything back, he turned around and left the store with the cup of coffee he bought.

Gayoung gritted her teeth, staring at the money that was laying on the table beside her.

"That snobbish arrogant rich bastard! Just, who the hell does he think he is?!?" She exclaimed under her gritted teeth, shooting invisible daggers at the money pretending as she could see the snobbish rich kid's face on the piece of money.

After the scene, Gayoung had lost her appetite to drink some delicious coffee. Instead, she decided to forget about coffee and went off to search for her aunt.

 

The search went on, when she walked out of the ladies' room she saw a familiar couple peeking at the front as if their searching for someone. 

Gayoung fished her hand inside the pocket of her coat. She took out a picture that was taken ever since she was five years old. A family picture when she was small. Gayoung was sitting in the middle of a bench with a boy who was around her age, her mom on her left and her dad on the boy's right. Standing behind the bench were the boy's parent, Gayoung's aunt and uncle.

Their faces were really familiar to the ones she was seeing right now. 

"Finally, I found them!" She said in relief.

After confirming that it was them, she put back the picture in her pocket and walked towards them with a bright smile.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim!" She shouted, waving her hand in the air trying to catch their attention. 

When the two old couple turned to look at her, they smiled happily and waved back. She ran to them and hugged the lady.

"Glad to see you here! I almost thought you went missing Youngie dear!" Mrs. Kim said worriedly. Gayoung chuckled.

She let go of the hug with a bright smile spread on her face, "I'm fine Mrs. Kim! It had been long since I've seen you both! How are you guys?"

Mr. Kim chuckled, "Wah~ The little Youngie had grown into a very beautiful and sweet young lady."

All of them laughed softly, "And we've been fine. How about your parent?"

"They're fine. Always doing the usual stuff, fighting, eating, sleeping and again fighting!" Gayoung puckered her lips at the last sentence. Mr. and Mrs. Kim laughed at her remark.

"Aigoo~ Our little Youngie have really grown up!" It was Mrs. Kim turn to compliment her. Mr. Kim ruffled her hair as they laugh together with a beautiful harmony.

"Umma!" They're laughter stop when a husky voice approached them.

"Here's your coffee," The familiar looking guy handed a cup of coffee to Mrs. Kim. The lady smiled at him softly. 

"Thank you Hannie dear~ It took you long, I was almost worried about you." She said taking the coffee from him.

The young male secretly chuckled, "Something just happened back at the coffee store."

He then turned his head to Gayoung. When their eyes accidentally met, she gasped as the boy slightly widened his eyes at her.

"YOU!" "You!" They harmonized together. Gayoung had a finger pointed at him while he just stood there staring at her with his hands hid inside his pockets in a bad boy style.

 


Author's Note :

OMG! This chapter took me almost a week to be done T^T I'm sorry for the late post! Also I didn't read back this story while writing this so there will be a lot of gramatical errors around the chapter! Because... ermm... well... authornim is too lazy to re-read back and edit this story. Also school is bothering me too much but i'll try to update as often as i could. And I am so happy to see that this story had actually gain a lot of readers <3 38 subbies and 304 viewers. I hope to see plenty feedbacks from you guys~ Your comments are the ones that give me support and ideas of how i can write this story in the future.Also if this story reach at least 5 comments then I'll open up a small room to reply to your comments. So, I hope to hear some feedback from you guys!!!

*p.s. if you ever see me double update without any chapter, then it means that i was doing an editting process. thanks:)

Random :

Do you believe in BYUNTAE? BAEKYEON? TAEHYUN? OR WHATEVER IT IS!!!

 


 

Please do not plagiarize this story. All rights reserved to dexoa-.