Jerk

Hey, Busan Girl!

Updated :  10/10/2015

 


 

After cleaning herself up with a new shirt, she walked out of her room and made her way downstairs. A few steps at the end of the staircase, she tilted her head a bit to see if anyone was there. 

Luhan closed his room's door as he walked towards the stairs with his hands hid inside his pockets. As he walked down the stairs, he stopped in front of someone who was blocking his way. She was peeking at the living room like some kind of stalker.

Luhan raised a brow, he tilted his head a bit to see what she was looking at but in results to find nothing. "What are you doing?"

Luhan's voice made Gayoung squealed, her body flinch as she turned to face him. 

"Oh my god!" She breathed, her hand on top of her chest feeling her heart beating rapidly, "You scared me!"

He rolled his eyes, "Weirdo." 

He said almost whispering as her walked stepped down to the ground and off to the dinning room.

"W-what? What did you just called me?" Gayoung snapped, letting out a faint scoff before walking to the same direction.

 

The dinning room was filled with sound of people munching and swallowing. It would sound like it came from everyone who was eating, but it was actually made by only one person, a girl.

Everyone sitting at the table were looking at Gayoung who had mouth loaded with meat, rice and vegetables. Mrs. Kim was smiling as she watch her eat with full of strength, Mr. Kim was eating peacefully but there was times he'd glance at Gayoung with small chuckles, Luhan on the other side was looking at her in disgust.

In his whole life, he had never seen any girl eating as this ugly and horrible. 

"What are you? A pig?" He asked her. Gayoung turned her head to look at him with her teeth and tongue fighting to swallow the food into her tummy.

She shook her head, "Nu! Aim Nuh!" she anwered with half full, making a few rice spit out. Luhan cringed, as he made a face of disgust. He swear he was about to puke right there on his food.

"Let her be, Hannie! She had spent hours in the bus, so she must be really hungry. Have more, Youngie dear!" Mrs. Kim invited a few meats into Gayoung's bowl. 

Gayoung smiled with a small rice tugged on the side of her lips, "Thank you, umma!"

"Anything for my little Youngie!" Mr. Kim said before continue to enjoy her food.

"Umma?" Luhan questioned, "Who let you call my mother that?"

"I did. She'll be living with us so she's considered family now." Mrs. Kim replied.

Gayoung swallowed her food before turning her head towards Luhan, whilst sticking out her tongue at him. Luhan glared at her.

Mrs. Kim chuckled. 

"Ah! Luhan!" Mr. Kim begin, getting Luhan's attention on him. "Why don't you bring Gayoung a ride around Seoul with your brand new car?"

"What?" Luhan frowned. 

"That's a good idea! Gayoung, you should go on a tour around Seoul with Hannie!" Mrs. Kim agreed. Gayoung placed a wide smile on her face.

"But that car is still brand new-" "No. No. No. Gayoung is our guest, so you'll be spending time with Gayoung tomorrow, do you understand me young man?"

Luhan sigh, "Fine!"

He turned to look at Gayoung who was smiling at him innocently, "I'll be looking forward to see Seoul tomorrow!"

Luhan scoffed as she went back eating happily again.

 

 


Hey, Busan Girl!


 

The next morning, Gayoung woke up early and took her shower to get ready for the day. She picked up a few dresses from her closet and put it on. Grabbing her bag before exiting the room and run down the stairs. She huffed a satisfied sigh when she reached the ground, looking around the living room whether to see her so called "Cold-Hearted-Jerk" anywhere.

"Where's Luhan?" She whispered, slowly making her way towards the sofa.

She jumped on the soft and comfy cusion, waiting for the boy while watching tv. She grabbed the remote control and the screen. She made herself comfortable by adjusting her back on the sofa. There was a bowl of fruits on the coffee table standing in front of her, she grabbed an apple and wiped it on her sleeves before taking a bite on it. She switch into every channel that seem boring to her, stopping on a show called "Music Bank".

She gasped, "OMG! I totally forgot that infinite's comeback is today!!"

Gayoung grabbed a pillow and embraced it. The MC's in the show were talking about bands that would be performing for their comeback today.

"... and infinite will also be doing their comeback stage today. Do look forward to it!"

"I was right! They're gonna be on stage today!!" She squealled softly, "But, wait- I'm going out later! Otteokeh?!"

She tapped her finger on her chin repeatedly, before clicking her fingers with a wide smile. 

"Haejun said that, TV's in Seoul can record the programmes that you want to watch later!" She grabbed the remote control and searched for the recording button.

"Hrmm... I wonder which one though." She mumbled to herself, scanning the remote, "This one?"

She pressed the button as something showed up from the screen.

 

Would you like to record this show?

Yes / No

 

"Oh! Urmm..." She pressed on the 'OK' button, "Yes!"

Seeing the counter on the screen, she let a satisfied smile as it was a sign that the show was recorded. Just then footsteps echoed through the stairs. She twirled her head to the stairs direction, in results to see Luhan walking down the stairs while playing with his phone.

"Ah~ He's here!" She quickly jumped off the sofa and run towards his way. Luhan's attention moved from his phone to Gayoung who suddenly beamed in front of him. She was smiling at him widely as he wiggled a brow at her.

Not receiving any answer, he sighed before asking her in an annoyed tone, "What do you want?"

"What do you mean?" She lifted up a brow, not getting wether he's going through an amnesia or something.

He scanned her from head to toe, seeing her all dressed up nicely, "Are you going somewhere?"

'What-" Gayoung scoffed, shooting him a disbelief look on her face. "Yah! Do you have some kind of an anterograde amnesia or something?"

"Anterograve- what?" He looked at her confused. "Anterograde amnesia. AN-TE-RO-GRA-DE AM-NE-SIA."

Luhan was stucked in his thoughts for a moment, the word somehow feels familiar to him. He remembered his best buddy Xiumin telling him about his sister reading this one gay fanfiction named, 'Anterograde Tomorrow'. It was something about two men who have fallen in love with each other. Sadly, one of them was suffering through an amnesia and the other died in the end due to some kind of ill- he can't remember the name. But wait! It was a guy x guy fanfiction. No way that this girl-

"YAH!" Gayoung snapped her fingers on his face, bringing him back to reality. "What were you thinking about?"

He shook his head before clearing his throat, looking back at her with his usual straight face. "Say... can I ask you something?"

"What?" She asked. "Do you read--"

Luhan hesitated to ask her wether she have read this gay fanfiction that Xiumin had told him, but what if she said yes? Obviously, he'll feel uncomfortable the next time he sees her. Maybe it was best if he didn't ask.

"Did I read what?" Gayoung leaned down a bit, squinting her eyes at him as she gets curious with his next word.

He sighed and shook his head once again, "Nevermind. Anyways, I don't care where ever you wanna go but just let me remind you that Seoul is a really big city. Bring a map along with you, and I'm not saying this because I care. I just don't want umma and appa to worry about you all the time-"

"Woah, woah! Hold on, there!" Gayoung cuts off his long speech as she waves both of her hands in front of him, signalling him to stop. He stopped and shoot her a questionable look before he coldly spit out, "What?"

She straightened her back and crossed her arms on her chest, "I think you've forgotten what you've promised your parents last night when we were having dinner together."

The memories of dinner last night popped into his mind, Luhan coo-ed as he finally realized it. "Oh right! Well, I'm too busy right now. Just go by yourself, you can do that right? You're not 5 anymore so you'll be fine taking care of yourself."

He shrugged before jumping on the sofa with his feet crossed on the coffee table, grabbing the remote control and turning on the tv. 

Gayoung scoffed at his actions, "Jerk!"

The word spilled out automatically from her lips, quickly she covered with a hand. Luckily, the sound of the tv was loud enough to cover up her voice. She let out a relieved sigh before retreating back her hand. She groaned, what was she gonna do now? She didn't know much about Seoul or anything-

Gayoung took out her phone that vibrated in her pocket, 1 New Message : Jingoo.

What are you doing?

A smile light up on her face reading the new message from Jingoo.

I'm about to go out. Travelling around Seoul. Woohoo~ \o/

 

Sounds fun :3 Have a nice day travelling then and take care. Remember, when a stranger tries to approach you just kick him on the balls and then make a run for it. Understand? >:(

 

Yes, sir! o/

 

After sending the last message, she shove her phone back into her bag and looked back at the jerk who was busy watching tv. She made a face and decided to do just like what Luhan said. Gayoung huffed and exited the house, not forgetting to put on her shoes and locked the door. Mrs. Kim had gave her a spare key just incase of emergency.

 

When Luhan heard the door closed, he stood up from the sofa and turned to look at exit that Gayoung had went through a few seconds ago. He bit his lips before letting out a sigh.

"She better be back before dinner or I might get into trouble."

He shook his head and laid back on to the sofa with his arms crossed behind his head, "Such a troublesome girl."

Staring at the ceiling for a second before turning back his attention to the football match that he was watching.

Who cares about that Busan girl? All he was worried about was his mother though...

 

Gayoung was already outside of the gates. She stopped right in front of it for a moment, so she could plan up where to go first. She took out her phone again and searched up a map for Seoul, finding many interesting places to go. "I should note the locations and places down."

She copied the informations and pasted it on the notes app, realizing that she might not get to do every single one of them just in a day so she should just do half of it.

The voice of an engine suddenly stopped her from what she was doing. She looked up at the mercedes car that stopped right in front of her, watching the auto-window moving down as it revealed a really good looking guy. He was looking at her with a smile as the corners of his lips showed his cute dimples.

The guy waved his hand at her still showing off his dimpled smile, "Hey, there!"

Gayoung swore that his voice had made all her oxygen stucked in . For a second, she forgot how to breathe.

 

 


Author's Note :

The last time i updated was on june- gahd im the worst but i cant help with the final exams coming right up next week, cries someone save me from this hell-full month urgh. anyways, i've missed all of u guys and the ones that commented aw u guys are so sweet. you guys have waited quite long now and im happy for the ones who are still here with HBG. Bad news though, I might wanna post pone all the next updates because i'll be focusing on my other fic Searching For Joy. But, i promise once i've finished that i'll put on my main focus on HBG! My brain is out of things to say, so see you guys in the new future o/

*p.s. if you ever see me double update without any chapter, then it means that i was doing an editting process. thanks:)

 


 

Please do not plagiarize this story. All rights reserved to dexoa-.