A CHOCOLATE SURPRISE!

MAYBE I AM MEANT FOR YOU?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SULLI'S POV                                                                                                         
I've felt a hand tapping my shoulder but my eyes are heavy...my head is spinning and my vision is blurry...                    
"Madmoiselle,êtes -vous bien..réveillez-vous...réveillez-vous!" that voice made me open my eyes I was still in the bus, it was only a dream but it felt real...it’s as if I was really there...it felt like it was a memory...a vivid and blurry memory...
"Madmoiselle...Madmoiselle...il semble que vous êtes dans un état de transe."another tap of my shoulder broke my reverie."Je suis bien, je viens de l'espacement des...merci pour votre sollicitude toute façon." I have answered the girl in french,it seems like she's older than me.                                 
"Vous avez beaucoup transpiré,êtes-vous sûr que vous êtes ok?" she have told me back, concern is written in her face, she's a kind lady.                                     
"Oui je suis ok , je viens donc souligné à cause de mon travail c'est pourquoi j'ai fait un cauchemar ... quand j'ai dormi d'épuisement...merci de me réveiller d'un mauvais rêve." I have said and smiled at her.
"Le dernier arrêt de bus près de ... Montbéliard est proche." the bus driver announced, now speaking in french probably because all of the tourists have all gone off the bus. My house is now near.                         
________________________________________
I've gone off the bus waving at the lady before...now I need to walk again in this chilly night, luckily my house is just three blocks away from the bus stop...I can't wait to reach my house...drink a hot cocoa and indulge in the taste of the red velvet cake...that thought made me walk faster...after 3 minutes I've already reach the house and now I was looking for the keys in my bag when I've heard my kitchen utensils falling off the racks...darn it seems like... a thief barged in my house and now it is starting to gather my kitchen utensils...maybe he's going to sell it and now he's opening my refrigerator eating my chocolates...I can't let that happen so even though I am scared to death...I need to fight for my chocolates...I haven't eaten any for 3 weeks because I am on a diet and now that I was planning to eat like a hungry beggar for months someone would be eating them instead..so I have grabbed the broom near the door and went into the kitchen, determined to catch who the thief is....but I was frozen on my spot when I've seen that it's a little boy, his head is inside my refrigerator reaching out to something...my red velvet cake...he's eating my cake, and then it seems like he have felt my presence and turn his head towards me...his face is full of chocolate icing...he's cute and his eyes are the same as mine...he look familiar but I can't seem to remember...                                                  
"Mommy?...mommy it’s you...you are here...I know you still love me, I know you didn't leave me because you hate me and you don't want me to be your baby...I know you're still here...you love D.C. right?" I don't know what to say, but his tears and the words he said grip my heart...I've felt his loneliness and pain so I've hugged him tight and told him these words:" Don't worry mommy will no longer leave you, mommy will now stay with you...I love you...so hush now okay...mommy is here...I'll protect you." I told him while hugging him tightly...his crying have already subsided but he's now hiccupping.                                     
"Can you release, mommy for awhile?" I told him looking at his gray orbs but he shook his head and he hugged me again, his face is showing fear and worry.It seems like he thought I'll leave him.                                 
"Come on, baby I need to get a glass of water for you or else you're hiccupping won't stop, I promise I won’t leave ok...I'll just get the water in there and you can see me from here or you can come with me if you want,hm?." I told him, I don't know but I felt at ease with this kid, he's not the spoiled brat type.
"Okay, mommy, let's go but hold my hand please." he told me while doing that puppy eyes look, pleading me to hold his hand so I willingly obliged and his face immediately lit-up and he smiled at me showing me his pearly white little teeth now smudged with chocolate frostings. We have reached the kitchen counter and I've sitted him in one of the stools and gave him a glass of water to drink.                               
"So, now baby can you tell me your name?" I told him. I don't know who this kid is and even though he seems familiar, I don't know his whereabouts and maybe his parents are already looking for him. I don't want to be accused of kidnapping if ever so I guess it's better if I could inform the police early that this kid is missing.      
"But mommy you already know, right? You are the one who have given me my name." he told me that matter-of-factly. Why didn't I thought about that before? He thought I am his mom so of course I should know his name; this boy is witty so I need to think of a better reason why I am asking his name.    
"It's just that I want you to say it to me...so that I would know that you already know how to pronounce it properly already." I know what I've just said is lame but he's still a kid so there's a chance he'll be convinced by that. His brows are now knitting together, odd but it was an action familiar to me...it seems like someone I used to know do that a lot of times before...but I've brushed it off maybe I am feeling weird because of my lack of sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter