THE LETTER.....

MAYBE I AM MEANT FOR YOU?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minho's POV

"Still no sign of him, bro you're son was way smart more than I take him for,we  tracked him and it seems like he went to ride a train from Paris to Belfort,Montbeliard. He might have removed it and stomped on it because we lost his location."Jinki told me and I just sigh he probably planned running away all along,he even took my wallet with him. Stubborn as always. This might have been my punishment for being such a rebel of a son to my father before. He inherited my rebelious streak and now it was biting me in the . 

"We're still gonna try locating him,Irine told us he put another tracker on the sole of his shoe.Let's just hope he hasn't found it yet."

"I just hope he's not smart enough to broke that other one again." I told him and he just chuckled.

"Well why do you put a lot of tracker in his stuff,bro? Is your son always running away?". I sighed a deep sigh.

"He always do eversince he knew his mom is gone." I told Jinki then ended the call.I saw her photo on my table then  my thought drifted to when my son found out a photo of Sulli on the basement of our house.

"Where is my son, Cora?". I asked my housemaid the whereabout of my son,DC.

"He's with Irine in his playroom,Sir". She told me then resume on her chore.

I hurriedly went to his playroom and found him gone.Irine then went in with a glass of milk and a plate of cookies.

"He sneaked out again,." She mumbled then hurriedly call the security team to inform them. Irine is my cousin,she's a former military cadet who resigned and build up her own security agency.My son likes to order her around,she's much more like a nanny instead of the head of a security team.

My son he doesnt want anyone else's around him, he hates everyone's company except me and Irine's.He's aloof and distant most of the times. I tried dating a few times and he sabotaged them all.He doesnt want me to be intimate with other women. 

"He didnt leave the mansion,Minho. I swear that nephew of mine will be the death of me, sneaking out is becoming his hobby." She told me while her face  shows concern and anxiety.

"I'll just try finding him,myself." I told her and she leaved. I was descending down the stairs when I've heard a cry.Its my son's voice.

"Who left the basement door open? !",I asked and nobody dared answer me.I looked up to the faces of my housemaids and no one dared make a reply. Caroline raised her hand and my anger boiled. What a careless stupid woman!

"You're fired." I spat with distate in my mouth and opened the door leading through the basement wherein my past lies.His cries and wails got louder. I opened a door and I found him hugging a photo of his mother.The photo wherein she held our firstborn on her chest and she was smiling brightly. It gripped my heart seeing my son like this. I went beside him and he hugged me.

"Did my mom leave me dad because I was bad and naughty?". He told me with tears still b with tears. I wiped them and kissed his forehead. 

"No,your mom loves you even if you like doing pranks and being naughty. You have her habits you know? She loves chocolate very much,she likes eating foods with her fingers as well. She loves looking at stars like you.She cant sleep with the lights off and she likes reading the book The Cameron's very much that she even named you like the main character of that book." I was surprised when he touched my cheek and wiped a tear that escaped my eye.

 "Daddy,why are you crying?" He asked me with those pair of eyes that reminds me so much of her.

"I just miss her very much,DC." I told him and stro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter