THE PAST....

MAYBE I AM MEANT FOR YOU?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Minho's POV

That letter was her last letter for me and I've only read it 3 years after her death. Dillon was the reason I found her letter. She was a great woman. My love for her wasn't lessen by the fact that she was and abused.I cant hate her for that its not her fault. After reading her letter I've had Cornelio Velasquez investigated and found out that the man was a drug syndicate and that most transactions was done on the casinos owned by Gustavo Velasquez his father who married the widow of a Spanish Count Senorita Stefania Valeria the mother of Atalia Velasquez Choi, Sulli's mother whom got adopted by Gustavo as his daughter when the marriage matrimony was done. Stefania Valeria Velasquez was the owner of the Real Imperio Hotels. Before she died her will states that Atalia will be the one who will inherit the chain of hotels which became the point of envy of Stefania's step-son Cornelio. Atalia decided to marry Steven Choi a korean man she met and fall in love with in Barcelona,Spain. They ran away and reside in Paris,France wherein Steven was a maitre patissier. They have had a twin daughter Jinri and Sulli. They decided to go to a seminar in London when their plane crashed and they were declared dead.The twin lost their parents when they were just 9.  The twins custody then was given to Gustavo Velasquez.He raised the twin as his money makers in his casinos.  They were trained to play cards at such a young age.They are trained to be a croupier but the twin was also dubbed as advantage players because they mastered the methods of winning games with their strategies like card counting,  hole carding, shuffle tracking,  edge sorting and some other methods.  They were only released out of Gustavo's grasp when Merlyn de Veyra. Atalia's cousin and their aunt claimed their custody after 10 years. The twins were 20 when they are given the ownership of the Real Imperio Hotels.  Jinri was to be married to her childhood sweetheart Antonio Sandoval but the day of her wedding she was kidnapped by Cornelio's men.  She was found dead afterwards.  Sulli saw what happened to her sister and was traumatized so her Aunt Merlyn sent her to Manhattan for treatment and for her protection because Cornelio wont stop until the Real Imperio was his. We met and we fell in love and then the day we are supposed to be married Enrico came and she was shot by a bullet leading for her coma. She never woke up. I can still rememember that dreadful night. 

"Sulli...Sulli wake up now love please dont be like this....I need you in my life....We need you...Please wake up!"I was crying while holding her hand. The bullet on her head was out but now she was in a coma.Enrico Velasquez was now in jail because of what he did. I will make sure he'll rot in jail.

"Minho, son Henry was on the phone the company is in a crucial situation right now. You need to be there." My mom told me and handed me her phone. I took a deep breath and decided to wash my face to clear my mind. I answered the call.

"Sir,the company is a mess right now it seems like some important documents for the merging of Real Imperio and Leana Hotels are stolen.A man named Cornelio Velasquez was opposing for the merging. He's the second largest stockholder of Real Imperio but his step sister Atalia Velasquez shares were still larger than what he has eventhough she's already dead. The public was informed of a heiress of Atalia's shares but no one has appeared in the boardroom so far. The stockholders wanted to have Atalia's share but they cant put a finger on it especially that Cornelio Velasquez was appointed as the temporary CEO until a heiress appeared." Henry told me sounding very shaken up. There might have been a corporate thief. 

"I'll go there right now."I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter