HIS PAIN...

MAYBE I AM MEANT FOR YOU?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's POV

"Mom, can you watch my wife for now. I have to fix some mess in the company. I can't go back there now. Also tell Ame to take care of my son".  I told my mom on the phone while Henry and I was still trying to find a way  to get the documents out of Cornelio's grasp. 

"Son, I am currently outside of the hospital this moment but I told Geneva to stay beside her while I am out". 

She told me and I sighed at least someone is with her. 

"Just hurry back to the hospital mom. I have a feeling that Sulli's going to be harmed if I am not beside her. " I told her and ended the call. 

"Sir, it seems like Mr. Cornelio Velasquez flew out of the country ". Henry told me and I clenched my fist. The bastard just got away. Dammit! 

"Sir, Leon called me and he said that your mother was involved in a car accident and that she was in the hospital right now."  Henry told me and I hurriedly went out of the office and drive my way there and found my mom on a bed with a cast on her feet. I sat beside her and held her hand. 

"Mom, what happened?". I asked her and my tears just poured down b my eyes. I just felt all the frustrations pouring down on me. I felt her hand on my face wiping my tears. 

"Sorry, son I became one of your problems right this moment. " 

"No, mom I am sorry it seems like I became like dad. I should have remembered that my family is more important than the company. Sorry, mom. "  She just smiled and held my face. 

" You're not like him. You're better than him, always remember that now go to her. Go to your family. "She told me and I kissed her cheek and bid her goodbye. 

---------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, we can't let you in the fire is already devouring the whole area. Its not safe."

"My wife is in there. I can't possibly just let her die. Let me go. I have to save her. She needs me. Let me in."  

'"Sir, ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter