A VIEW OF THE PAST...

MAYBE I AM MEANT FOR YOU?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI’S POV                                                                                                           
I am walking in the cold night of Paris, I have just finished the divorce case of Mrs.Quillen. I am walking to the bus stop while thinking about the chocolate red velvet cake I have just baked earlier,my mouth begins to water while imagining myself indulging to the creamy chocolatey goodness of the cake, my stomach grumbled, then my reverie was cut when the bus driver told me.                                             
"Miss, are you going to ride or not?” I am now totally snapped out of my fantasy and stepped inside the bus immediately or else I guess the driver will definitely get mad at me. 

Oh! I have forgotten something. I didn't introduce myself yet. Well, I am  Sulli Choi a lawyer who handles divorce cases, yeah which is a bit absurd considering the fact that Paris, France is the City of Love, but love moves in mysterious ways as they say and sometimes love can be a difficult thing as I view with my experience of different cases of couples who wanted a divorce...love can be blind as for example there are wives who knows that their husbands are having an affair but still doesn't want to leave them or divorce them...the reason why? it's because they love them...they are blinded by the love they had for their husbands...yeah a hard situation...why am I saying this?...well I guess I have been so caught up with Mrs.Quillen's situation...her case is like that and now finally she wakes up and now she have decided to stand for herself against her husband and his mistress...also a pathetic love at that...I see...well enough of my stressful work dilemma.

This bus ride is going to take an hour before I could reach Montbeliard so I think it’s better to just sleep it off. I closed my eyes and dream about my very own chocolate island where I can chase life-sized M&M’s and Nutella’s...mmmm...yum                                       

I woke up when I’ve felt that the bus ride begins to get bumpy, but I was shocked when I’ve found out that I am no longer in the bus, I am in a car...a limousine to be exact...and what’s more shocking is that   I am holding a bouquet of white lilies and I am wearing a wedding gown?...how come?...I am getting married without my knowledge?...I am only thinking about Love before and marriage problems..and now what?

“Hey,Ma’am...uhmm...Ma’am?” I was back to reality when I’ve heard the chauffeur’s voice.              

"Yes?" I have asked him back.                                                                                      

“I just want to inform you that, we are already near the cathedral, Ma’am.” He told me eyes focused on the road.

“Can I ask something?” I told him 

“Anything, Ma’am". He told me back.                                                

“Why am I getting married today?".  I asked because well I am really curious as well as confused.                

“Ma’am, it seems like anxiety makes you forget things...it’s because you love the Young Master of course and you already have a son. That’s the reason I think.” He told me.

It still doesn’t sink-in me that I am going to get married because I have been in love, when I’ve heard the bells ringing and the music inside indicating that it’s time for the bridal entourage and there’s really a wedding going on...and I didn’t realize that the car has already stopped and the driver is waiting for me to get out... (Sigh) okay...I guess...I really don’t have a choice now...I just need to walk down the aisle...but I wouldn’t say I do to the man I am about to marry...that’s the plan. I’ve walked out of the car and headed for the door and walk down the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter