life goes on and on

Should we get back or part ways ?

When you arrived at school , all eyes were on you . You just walked straight and went inside class , ignoring all stares from them . Its just too normal and boring , having people set eyes on you . You sat on your seat , putting your head down for more sleep but was interrupted when L asked if you are a gangster . You just look up , showing him ' the ' face and just put your head down again . Soon the teacher came and you paid attention to what the lesson was about .

After much more torturing lessons and lunch , school was finally over . TEENFINITE was waiting for you by the gate but you just walked past them like as if they were not there . Their jaws dropped but soon stalked you to where you were going . You walked aimlessly and was infront of a dance studio . You went inside and plugged in the music . You started dancing to Boom Boom Pow by BEP . TEENFINITE who were watching you from the glass windows were shocked by your popping and your dance moves . As you finished dancing , you felt stares and turned to look at the windows . TEENFINITE was shocked but regained their composure and just walked away like as if nothing happened . You too , walked out of the dance studio and walked back home . TEENFINITE was still stalking you and was looking at you buying caramel frapuchino again at your favourite cafe before reaching home . When they realised that GONGCHAN from the B1A4 was there inside your house as well , they were completely shocked . I mean who wouldn't , the guy was practically a GANGSTER !!