L , Kim Myungsoo

Should we get back or part ways ?

After that awkward moment , i went inside school . I ignored all those stares and boys drooling over my short skirt . Girls looking at me with disgust . I stared at them with my coldest stare and they looked away , scared . *Stupid es* you thought . Teenfinite was walking behind me , being surrounded by fangirls who were trying to touch them . In particular , you saw some of them trying to get their hands inside their pants . Eww , . I walked to class slowly , while sipping on caramel frapucino . Once i reached the class , i threw my empty cup inside the dustbin and walked over to my sit at the far end . Yes , i was a nerd back then but i sat at the far end . I calmly put my bag down , sit down and stared at the windows . I love admiring the clouds , they seem so free to move around . 

The seat beside me was screeching and i looked over to the side . Since when was L sitting over by my side ? He wasn't even in my class . L looked over to me and showed that emotionless face . I , too stared back with a poker face . We both stared at each other , attracting attention from fangirls inside the class who was looking at us with jealousy . We broke our stare once the bell rang and resume with our own things , acting like that stare didn't happen . I turned to ask him a question and i guess he was just waiting for me to ask . ' yah , why are you in this class and why are you sittting next to me ? There are other available places too ' , you asked . L just looked at you and wrote a note . He passed it to you and acted like as if he didn't wrote it at all . You opened the note . It said , '' i transferred here and i prefer sitting next to you since i know you ' . You just sighed and keep the note . The teacher came and started teaching .

After school , you walked back home . Walking through the long way , you were sorting out your thought . But that time didn't last long when Teenfinite's fangirls  started attacking you . ' YAH , why were you staring at L oppa like that ? ' ' Yeah , you are just a nobody ! ' ' I don't know why L oppa find her interesting !! ' ' ! ' , they started shouting . You just looked at them with your poker face on and received a slap from their leader . ' Huh , you es are jealous ? Go ahead and bully me . But i warn you . once things get messy , don't blame me , ' with that , the girls started slapping you and kickin you . But to your view , they seem like an ahjumma trying to grab clothes at a sale store . You dodged each and every move they threw and just kicked them on their stomach and they doubled over . 

You walked away like it was nothing without knowing Teenfinite was staring at you with awe . Especially L but he was impressed and is attracted to you even more .