Telling 2NE1 Unnies

Should we get back or part ways ?

I woke up the next day, with Myungsoo Oppa holding my waist tightly. I snuggled in his chests and that made L woke up. He rubbed his eyes with a pout and stared at me. He smiled and ruffled my hair. I woke up and slapped his chest while giggling. "Good morning princess" "Good morning Prince" ~ we shared a kiss before getting of the bed to wash ourselves up.

Myungsoo Oppa sent me home and left after pecking my lips. I waved goodbye and kiss his cheeks before going inside. I quickly changed my outfit to a badass one and left my house after checking whether oppa has gone off. Once the coast is clear, i walk to my secret hideout. I walked in to find Bom unnie eating corn, Dara unnie watching how elephants have while CL and Minzy was watching .... . Er, okay .......

They didnt realise that i arrived. After quietly closing the door. I shouted, " UNNIE ! " very loudly. And they all... almost had a heart attack. I was laughing like one crazy person while the four of them came over and started smacking me. Oh god, it was good to shock them. Hehehehh. 

Once they all calmed down, we all sat in one circle and started to catch up on stuffs that we missed. When it came to my turn, i decided to tell the truth about myself. I told unnies that i was an orphan and that i didnt know who my real parents are. While telling them the story, tears started to fall. Unnies understood what was going on and made a group hug to cheer me up. " Don't worry, we will stick with you forever. What are gangmates for! We will be united, ____-ah. We are practically your sisters now! We will help you find your biological parents. Cheer up! Lets go buy your favourite ice cream, STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE! Kaja~" 

My unnies drag me to the ice cream shop and ordered a one huge tube of my favourite ice cream with 5 spoons and indulge it. "Thank you unnies. I really appreciate it a lot. Thanks for taking care of me and treating me like your own blood sister. I love you unnies!" "Awww, ____-ah, you are the maknae! Of course we will take care of you. We love you too!" " GROUP HUG!" We ended up making a ruckus at the ice cream shop and made a group hug!

I'm thankful for unnies existence in my life. I really appreciate them. Thank you unnies *smiles*