Revenge Seeked

Should we get back or part ways ?

Me and Myungsoo Oppa decided to have a date after school~ we walked around Hongdae, tried on couple shirts and bought some couple accesories. While walking around, i saw Jinyoung Oppa and that holding hands and smiling. Hah, i know that you're lying you jerk. So much for telling me that you still love me when you obviously prefer her more than me. Besides, i've already given up on you. I have Myungsoo Oppa now by my side and i'm grateful for that.

Myungsoo Oppa know what happened between me and that jerk when we're walking around. He also saw the couple and pulled me closer to him. Myungsoo oppa laced his fingers with mine and put it into his pocket jacket. I was smiling and pecking his cheeks until i heard a cough. I turned to see the other couple glaring at me. Me and Myungsoo was showing them our poker faces. Hey, we weren't called ice prince and princess for no reason. 

Jinyoung pulled my hand away from Myungsoo and started to drag me away. I slapped Jinyoung in the face, hard. I went back to Myungsoo Oppa and hugged him. " you have no rights to touch me, you jerk. You left me for that , so just leave with her. Do whatever you want her. Have in public. Eat each other faces out in public. I don't give a anymore. Don't come near me and Myungsoo Oppa. Just off and leave us alone. You deserved this." I slapped him hard again before leaving with Oppa. 

My mood was gone and i guess oppa feels it. He brought me to his house and asked me to get some rest. I texted Gongchan oppa that i won't be home tonight and lie on Oppa's bed. Myungsoo Oppa came and lie next to me, hugging my waist and pulling me close to him. I snuggled into his chest and breathe in his manly scent while he smells my hair. 

" i love you ___-ah" " i love you too oppa " . This is definitely the best night ever. What else could i ask for? I seeked my revenge and have my boyfriend by my side. Today is awesome. I love it.