You betrayed me ..

Should we get back or part ways ?

You decided to go out for fresh air . You wore an outfit that was randomly picked . 

Tumblr_lq9l3zq3pg1qf2f3co1_500_large

You went out and walked slowly . You saw shops that had couple rings . You and Jinyoung didn't have any . You decided to buy one pair , where you engraved each other's name on the rings . While walking home , you heard two voices . It was easy to know   who's voice was it cause one was high pitch and the other was definitely Jinyoung . I hid behind the wall . I peeked and tears started falling . They were kissing . I keep having this huntch , where Jinyoung still loved his ex-girlfriend . I walked out of my hiding place and went nearer to them . Jinyoung looked over and saw me . 

' ____-ah .. '

' stop , get away from me .. we are DONE , OVER .. ' you started running away .

' ____-ah ! ' Jinyoung started running after you .

You stopped running cause you were tired . Jinyoung caught up with you . 

' ____-ah ! Its not what you think ! She forced me to kiss her and threaten that if i dnt kiss her , she will hurt you ! ' 

' Oppa , stop lying . I knew you still love her .. i knew it .. ' 

' ___-ah .. ' 

' just stop .. ' 

you started running again and you didn't stop till you reach your house . Jinyoung started feeling guilty .. he should have been faithful to you . He loved you but there's this other part of him that still don't want to forget Kim Tae Young . He was feeling guilty and he couldn't sleep at night . He was thinking about how to get you back and be your boyfriend again . He kept thinking that he fell into a deep sleep . Meanwhile , you were thinking about how this can happen . Tears started falling again . You were heartbroken . You gave him your first kiss . He was the first boyfriend you got . He was the first to make your heart beat like as if it was going to jump out of your chest . You regretted loving him . Your eyes started feeling heavy and you fell asleep .