Kim Myungsoo

Should we get back or part ways ?

The next day, I found TeenFinite waiting outside my house. I showed my poker face and put on my shoes. Once i was done, I walked to school and acted as if they were invincible. After they realised that I didn't greet them, they practically walked up and surrounded me like a human shield. I was in the middle while the rest are around me. Of course, i didn't mind. I mean, who would?! They are hot *smirk*

While walking towards school, L suddenly hold and laced my fingers with his. I was shocked. I look up to him and saw him smiling like an idiot. I wanted to let go but he didn't wanna let go. I wouldn't admit it but i like his hand in mine. They are so warm. We went inside school to find angry queenkas and fangirls. I was smirking all the way while L let go off my hand and put it on my waist instead. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my cheek before sending me to the locker area. He leaned against the locker and waited for me to take out the books that i need. While waiting, i saw him staring at me. I stopped what i was doing and stared at him. Suddenly, he pulled me close and hug me. He whispered, " ____-ah, be my girlfriend? " I was so shocked. I whispered back in his ears, "yes". L was smilling like an idiot and kissed me on the lips. 

"Call me Myungsoo Oppa from now on okay?" "Arraseo Oppa" . That was the start of a beautiful relationship.