Good Night

Weightloss

            Xiumin walked in the door to the dorm, holding hands with Chen. It was about 10 pm, so the others boys were sure to still be awake. They entered quietly, hoping to sneak to their respective rooms and not be caught entering the dorm soaking wet. However they were not that lucky. They walked through the entryway and hallway, but were stopped when Kai came from the kitchen, having just finished washing the dishes.

          “Oh, hyung…” Kai began, but stopped after noticing their clothes, “what happened to you two? Why are you both drenched?”

          “Ah… we got caught in the rain,” Chen said.

          “You didn’t bring an umbrella?” Kai asked, laughing.

Chen scratched the back of his head, shrugging his shoulders, and Xiumin began to speak, but realized he had nothing to say and closed his mouth. Kai laughed at the two of them again. Hearing the noise they were creating, Baekhyun walked in with his giant of a shadow trailing behind him. He gave them a devilish look, grinning evilly. One thing was for sure: Baekhyun loved to tease his friends.

          “You two look like you had fun. Did you go to a water park or something?” Baekhyun asked, feigning innocence.

          “Um, no… We just got caught in the rain,” Xiumin said.

          “Ah. Well, you two should go change. Just make sure to actually put some clothes on after you take those off,” Baekhyun said, revealing his true nature.

Xiumin turned bright pink at Baekhyun’s comment and Chen’s eyes widened; both severely embarrassed.

          “Bacon, be nice. They just got together after all,” Chanyeol said, wrapping his long arms around Baekhyun’s torso.

Chanyeol definitely represented the more polite side of their relationship.

          “Hm… I suppose, but just think about it! Couples these days just can’t seem to keep their hands off of each other~” Baekhyun said, ironically since Chanyeol still had him in a back hug.

          “Well… I’m going to go play some video games with Sehun now…” Kai said, awkwardly leaving the two couples in the hallway.

          “We’ll be going now too,” Chen said, trying to get past Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

          “Good night, you two,” Chanyeol called.

          “Don’t stay up too late~” Baekhyun said in a suggestive voice.

Xiumin and Chen hurried away, heading to their rooms when they stopped again. They walked past the living room and came across Tao, lying on the couch. Correction, Tao and Kris; it seemed as if it were just Tao since Kris was hardly visible beneath the panda’s body. Xiumin and Chen paused for a moment then moved on, realizing they were intruding on the couple’s privacy. They continued to the hallway leading to all of the members’ bedrooms. Xiumin and Chen came to stop in front of Xiumin and Luhan’s shared room.

          “Thank you for today, hyung,” Chen said, grabbing Xiumin’s hand and bringing it to his face, brushing his lips against the elder’s fingers lightly.

Xiumin looked away, bashful. Chen reached his other hand up and gently lifted his chin so that their eyes would meet.

          “Really… Thank you. I enjoyed it,” Chen said sincerely.

          “I should be the one saying thank you though. Today was really great,” Xiumin said.

Chen began to lean in, sliding his hand around to the back of his head. He lightly laid a kiss on his forehead. Xiumin closed his eyes and Chen held him close. Chen leaned back to look in Xiumin’s eyes and then leaned in again: this time gently kissing his lips. Xiumin sighed into the kiss and brought his hands around Chen’s neck. Chen ran his hands down the other’s back to rest on his waist, pulling them flush against each other. Xiumin breathed in sharply as Chen ran his tongue of the elder’s bottom lip and then Chen pulled back slowly, leaving their foreheads resting against each other.

          “Saranghae, Baozi” Chen breathed.

          “Saranghae, Chen-Chen,” Xiumin replied, smiling.

Xiumin then pulled away, realizing they were still wearing their wet clothes.

          “We should change now…”

          “We should go to bed actually; it’s late and we don’t want to get sick,” Chen replied.

          “Alright then, good night, Chen,” Xiumin said.

          “Good night, Minnie,” Chen said with a smile.

Xiumin opened the door to his room and slipped inside, closing the door behind him. He closed his eyes and rested his back against the door. He let out a sigh and sank to the floor. The past two days had been absolutely perfect, but he had a busy schedule ahead of him. He needed to rest. He stood up and found that Luhan was still awake, lying on his bed in a heap of blankets.

          “Luhan-deer? What are you still doing up?” Xiumin asked.

          “Sehunnie…” Luhan mumbled.

          “What?”

          “I made Sehunnie get mad at me…” Luhan said with a sniffle.

Xiumin sighed and walked to Luhan’s bed, sitting on the edge.

          “What happened?” Xiumin asked exasperatedly.

          “I got bubble tea with Lay since you and Chen-Chen were gone and Sehunnie got mad at me…”

          “He got mad at you for getting bubble tea?”

          “He got mad because I went with Lay and didn’t ask him to go,” Luhan said sadly.

Xiumin shook his head. Sehun took his bubble tea too seriously.

          “Have you tried apologizing?”

          “Yes… He wouldn’t even talk to me though. He locked himself in his and Kai’s room. He won’t come out and I’m sure he’s just going to play video games with Kai all night,” Luhan cried.

It was rare to see Sehun and Luhan apart like this. They almost never fought and Sehun almost always made his way to their room by the time Xiumin woke up.

          “Well, if he won’t talk tonight, you’ll have to wait until tomorrow,” Xiumin said, rubbing Luhan’s back.

          “I know. I just miss him!” Luhan wailed.

          “It’s only for one night. Just explain what happened…”

          “But what if he doesn’t forgive me?”

          “I’m sure he will. Sehunnie loves you. Just get some sleep, we have

to—”

Xiumin was cut off by a loud sneeze. He sneezed three times in a row. Luhan sniffed and sat up a little.

          “Are you okay, Minnie?” Luhan asked.

          “Yeah… I’ll be okay,” he responded, only to sneeze again.

Luhan looked at him, concerned.

          “You should take something… you don’t want to get sick,” Luhan said.

          “I’ll be okay. I just need to rest and change out of these clothes…”

Luhan looked at him now, realizing he was soaking wet.

          “Yah! Why are you on my bed when you are covered in water?!” Luhan shouted, kicking Xiumin off.

          “Yah, I was helping you!” Xiumin retorted.

          “Now my bed is wet!” Luhan said, irritated.

There was a large wet spot from where Xiumin had sat on the edge. He scratched the back of his head, trying to think of something to say.

          “Um… Mianhae?” Xiumin offered, giving him a look full of aegyo.

Luhan narrowed his eyes at his hyung and rolled away from the edge, being swallowed up in the marshmallow fluff known as the blankets. Xiumin turned away. Now that he’d pissed off his best friend, he should really get to bed. He didn’t want to really catch a cold and prayed that those sneezes were just from the dust in the room. He grabbed a shirt and clean pair of boxers from his closet and headed to change in the bathroom. After returning, he turned the lights off and crawled into bed. Lying down, he could still smell the scent of Chen’s shampoo on his pillow. He snuggled closer to it, breathing it in. He slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

          Xiumin woke the next morning, his head groggy. He felt awful. He sneezed and grabbed a tissue to blow his nose.

          Great, he thought, I didn’t expect to actually get sick from running through the rain…

 

-----

 

A/N: I really like XiuChen. I feel like they really go well together. I added in just a bit of Taoris, because I want to have them in the story more later~HunHan is fighting :o My friend recently returned from a trip and I've been spending a lot of time with her <3 Her bias is Sehunnie though and she cringes at the thought of HunHan. *sigh* I still love it though >:D