Co-conspirators

Weightloss

———the next day———

 

          Xiumin woke, his eyes slowly opening. The sunlight coming in through the window hit his eyes, causing him to squint. He started to sit up, but felt something around his waist. His eyes just beginning to adjust to the light, he looked down and saw an arm circled around him. He followed the arm up to the owner and found a sleeping Chen. At first, he was confused, but then remembered what had happened the night before.

 

          “Saranghae, Min Seok,” Chen said again after they broke the kiss.

Xiumin smiled and leaned his forehead against Chen’s.

          “Hyung?” Chen said.

          “Hm?” Xiumin replied, his eyes closed.

          “Promise me you’ll stop this? You don’t need to lose any more weight… You’re perfect no matter what others think.”

          “…Okay. I promise.”

Chen pulled away and stood up. He grabbed Xiumin’s hand and led him out of the bathroom and toward Xiumin and Luhan’s bedroom. He stopped in front of the door.

          “Can we stay together tonight? Just to sleep?”

Xiumin nodded and opened the door, pulling himself and Chen inside the blackened room before closing it behind them.

 

Xiumin smiled as he remembered what had happened. Chen loved him—no matter what he looked like. He was relieved. Looking at his sleeping face, Xiumin felt glad; he felt glad and safe, because he had Chen with him. He leaned forward and lightly kissed Chen’s lips. He started to lean back, but he felt Chen’s arms come around him and pull him back in. Chen returned the kiss, holding Xiumin tightly. When they separated, Xiumin snuggled up next to Chen.

          “I love you,” he said sweetly.

Chen smiled down at him.

          “I love you too, hyung.”

          “Ah~ so sweet. I can’t take it anymore!”

Chen and Xiumin turned to see Luhan sitting crisscross on his bed across the room from them, his hands practically squashing his own cheeks.

          “Yah! Luhan! How long have you been watching us?” Xiumin asked, eyeing his best friend.

          “He’s been staring at both of you since before you were even awake,” a voice said from under Luhan’s covers.

A hand moved them aside to reveal Sehun, curled around Luhan’s body.

          “Yah! Sehunnie’s here again too? Aish…” Xiumin said, embarrassed.

Sehun pulled the covers back over his head and Chen laughed from beside Xiumin.

          “Gomawo, hyung,” Chen said.

          “Why are you thanking him?!” Xiumin asked.

          “Luhan-hyung was the one who told me to talk to you last night. He finally convinced me to tell you how I felt,” Chen replied.

Xiumin’s jaw dropped.

          “You knew Chen liked me, Luhan?”

          “Maybe…” Luhan said, practically giggling.

          “He’s been trying to get Chen to confess since he found out,” Sehun said from under the blanket.

Luhan pouted and smacked Sehun lightly.

          “Hunnie~ I wanted to keep it a secret from Minnie-hyung that I knew.”

Sehun poked his head out from the blanket.

          “Well now he knows,” Sehun said, poking Luhan in the side and sticking his tongue out.

          “Yah, Sehun. I’m your hyung, show some respect!” Luhan said, jumping on Sehun.

          “But everyone thinks you’re younger than me th—oof!” Sehun began to say, but was cut off by Luhan smashing his face with a pillow.

          “Sorry, Xiumin-hyung. I would’ve told you that Chen-Chen liked you, but I wanted you to find out from him,” Luhan said, still wrestling with Sehun.

          “It’s okay, Luhannie. I like the way things worked out,” Xiumin replied, looking into Chen’s eyes.

Chen smiled and kissed Xiumin’s forehead.

          “Let’s go get breakfast, Baozi, and let these two work out their differences,” Chen said, throwing a glance at Sehun finally throwing Luhan off of him.

          “Okay,” Xiumin said, smiling.

He stood up and walked hand-in-hand with Chen into the kitchen.

 

           D.O. had already prepared breakfast for everyone in the dorm. Most of the member sat scattered around the living room with their plates. Baekhyun sat on the recliner chair on Chanyeol’s lap, feeding him bites of pancakes. Suho sat at the coffee table talking to D.O., Kai, and Lay. Tao and Kris sat next to each other on the couch, Tao eating off of Kris’ plate, much to Kris’ irritation. Xiumin and Chen walked in after getting their plates and curled up next to each other on the other side of the couch. The other members kept throwing them glances and smirking, as if they didn’t know what had happened.

          “So Xiumin-hyung, did you two sleep at all last night?” Baekhyun asked grinning evilly.

Xiumin almost choked on his pancakes.

          “What?” he managed to get out, between coughs.

          “Baekhyun asked how you slept, hyung,” Lay said, changing what Baekhyun had originally said.

Xiumin cleared his throat.

          “Fine,” he replied.

          “And you, Chen? You never went to bed, at least not in our room,” Lay said, feigning ignorance.

          “I… I slept well, um, thank you,” Chen said.

Neither Xiumin nor Chen had yet to say anything about the fact that they were a couple now, but all of the members suspected what was going on. And their suspicions were confirmed when Luhan came into the room, followed closely by Sehun.

          “Operation XiuChen was a success!” Luhan announced proudly.

The other members clapped and cheered. Chen laughed at their enthusiasm and thanked them.

          “Was it that obvious?” Xiumin asked, blushing.

          “Well, Chen was at least—always following you around, hugging you all the time and throwing out complements any chance he could get,” Suho said, causing Chen to turn a little pink too.

          “We were a little worried about you though; we didn’t know how you felt,” Tao continued.

          “I knew!” Luhan pouted.

          “You don’t count, Luhan-hyung! You two are roommates, so of course you knew,” Chanyeol said.

          “Hmph,” Luhan sulked, only cheering up after Sehun gave him one of his sausages.

          “Well, congratulations to both of you!” Suho said, causing the members to all cheer and congratulate them again.

          “Gamsahapnida,” Xiumin said.

The other members then moved on to talk about their schedule for the next week; today would be their last day off for awhile. After discussing it and giving extra reminders to the most forgetful members—specifically Lay—the boys brought their dishes into the kitchen to wash later in the day. Xiumin and Chen returned to the living room as the others dispersed. Chen grabbed Xiumin’s hands.

          “Hyung! Since today is our last free day for awhile… I want to take you on a date!” Chen said.

Xiumin’s eyes widened.

          “O-okay,” he agreed.

-----

 

A/N: Aah~Chapter 2~~ Kind of ending with a cliffhanger, but not really. I didn't expect anyone else to enjoy this fluffiness as much as I do... <3 Thank you everyone for reading so far~I hope you enjoyed this chapter as well.

I really like HunHan *sigh* They just kinda seem to sneak in to each chapter... Should I write a prequel for them? :3