Tough decision

My No.1 Stalker

Everything’s fine. The issue’s over. But I still have a problem. Yoona. She gave me a week to convince Donghae to accept the marriage. And that week’s about to end. I only have two days. And still, there’s no progress. Aish!

“Have a problem?”

I looked up. “N-Nothing,” then I went back to my presentation.

Donghae sat beside me. “Don’t hide it. I can sense that there’s still something that’s bothering you… And that’s Yoona, right?” But I didn’t answer. “Araso. I’ll end that problem now.”

I raised an eyebrow and looked up at him again. “You’re going to end it? How?”

He looked down. I can see sadness in his eyes. “… This is not easy for me… but that’s what I need to do… I’ll accept the marriage, if that’s the only way to stop Yoona.”

I wasn’t expecting that. “Oppa.”

“You also want me to do that, right? Because you said that’s the right thing for me to do. But I’m not going to promise that I’ll stick to that decision. Don’t expect me to keep my words.”

A weak smile crossed my face. “Gomawo. I know that’s a very tough decision but still, you did it. I’ll still continue to help you move on and I hope that will really help.”

“… I’ll tell Yoona about this later,” then he stood up. “Araso. I’ll leave now. Continue with what you’re doing… See you around,” he went towards the door, looked at me again, and left.

I’ll admit, I’m happy that he’s now going to follow his parents. But the guilt’s still there. Because of me, he’ll suffer. Aish! Stop thinking about it, Hwara. At least Yoona will be happy now.

I went to the restaurant. I left the office early since I finished my papers earlier that I thought. I entered the restaurant and went straight to Taeyeon.

“Unnie,” I said.

She turned around and obviously, she’s surprised to see me. “Hwara?” then she smiled. “What are you doing here? I thought you’re going to be busy this week.”

I smiled. “I escaped the company but I’ll be back later.”

She glared at me. “Yah! Go back there now.”

“Tch. I’m just joking. I’m already done with what I have to do that’s why I’m here.”

“Good. You have more time to relax.”

I nodded. “Ne. Yah. Where’s appa?”

“He’s outside. Buying something, I think.”

“Oh,” then I looked around. I saw a new waiter. “So, someone replaced me?”

Taeyeon nodded and looked at the new waiter. “Ne. Your appa hired him last week. His name is Eunhyuk,” she sighed. “Ahjusshi really doesn’t know who to hire. Look. He’s not even cute.”

I looked at her. “Yah!”

“Wae? It’s the truth. He’s not cute.”

“Appearance doesn’t matter, araso?”

“Tch. In this kind of business, it does.”

“Aish. Stop it, unnie,” then I looked back at Eunhyuk. He caught my stare. Surprisingly, he smiled and went towards us. Taeyeon’s wrong. He’s cute when he smiles.

“Annyeong haseyo. You must be Hwara,” Eunhyuk said.

I nodded. “Ne,” then I looked at Taeyeon. “You mentioned me to him?”

Taeyeon shook her head. “It’s not me. It’s your appa.”

“Oh,” then I looked back at Eunhyuk. “Thanks for accepting the job. We’re really out of waiters.”

He nodded. “That’s what ahjusshi told me.”

“Thanks again.”

“By the way, he’s not only a waiter here. He’s also helping the cooks inside the kitchen,” Taeyeon said.

“Jinjja? So you know how to cook?”

“I know it’s not obvious but yes, I’m quite good at it,” he said while scratching his head.

“Then that’s great. Appa replaced me with someone who’s better.”

“Gamsahamnida.”

“Hwara?” I think that’s appa.

I turned around. Yes, it is appa. “Yah. You didn’t tell me you already hired someone.”

“I always forget to tell you. Mianhae,” then appa went towards us. “So he’s Eunhyuk.”

I nodded. “Unnie already told me that.”

“I see,” then he looked at Eunhyuk. “Yah. When are you going to dye your hair?” then he patted Eunhyuk’s head. “Blonde doesn’t look good on you.”

“M-Mianhae,” then he bowed down. “I’ll dye it later.”

“Tch. You don’t have to do that. Don’t listen to appa, araso? I think your hair color’s good so don’t change that. That’s also a way to attract more customers.”

Eunhyuk nodded. “Araso.”

“What’s happening here?” another one came.

“Oppa,” then I approached Heechul.

He smiled at me. “I knew it. You’re here.”

“I finished my tasks ahead of time so, I went here.”

“That’s good,” then he looked at the people behind me. He saw someone that made him change his expression. “Yah.”

I looked behind me and saw Eunhyuk, hiding behind Taeyeon. He’s looking down.

“I know you,” then Heechul went towards Eunhyuk. “Ah… You’re the guy who spilt coffee on me last couple of months, right?”

They already met each other? “A-Ani,” Eunhyuk answered.

“Tch. Even if you dyed your hair, I still can remember you,” then grabbed Eunhyuk’s collar. “You’re going to regret what you did.”

“Yah!” I said the pulled Heechul away from Eunhyuk. “Oppa, what the hell are you doing?”

“That guy ruined my tux last August! Yah! Do you know how much that costs?!”

“Yah! Stop it!”

“I’ll go now inside,” then appa went inside the kitchen. He didn’t even help me with Heechul.

“I-I’m going to pay you so don’t worry,” Eunhyuk said.

“Pay?” Heechul asked. “Do you think you can pay me?! That tux costs-”

I interrupted him. “Oppa! Just forget that incident, araso? You’re acting like a child. Tell me, what happened to your tux? Was it really damaged?”

He looked at me. “… Aniyo.”

“Tch. Look. It’s just coffee, araso?”

Then he glared at Eunhyuk. “Yah. What are you doing here, in the first place?”

“He’s working here as a waiter.”

He looked at me. “Waiter?” he looked back at Eunhyuk and chuckled. “You’re still a waiter?”

Aish! “N-Ne,” Eunhyuk answered.

“Yah. Get out,” I said to Heechul.

“Wae?” he asked.

“Just get out,” I repeated then I pushed him away. “Wait for me outside.”

“… Araso,” then Heechul left.

I looked at Eunhyuk. “Mianhae if he acted like that. He’s arrogant, I know. But just understand, araso?”

Eunhyuk nodded. “Ne.”

“Gamsa. Mianhae,” then I looked at Taeyeon. “Unnie, I’ll leave now.”

She nodded. “Araso. I think I’ll just see you soon.”

I smiled. “Ne, Annyeong,” then I went out of the restaurant.

*****************************************************************************

“Is he serious?” Heechul asked me.

I shrugged. “It looks like he is,” then I sighed. “Now, it’s over.”

“You’re right. I think you should tell Yoona about this now.”

I shook my head. “I think it’s better if Donghae-oppa will tell it himself.”

“Araso,” then he pulled me closer to him. “I told you, everything’s going to be okay. You don’t have to worry about Mr. Lee and Taeyeon.”

“I know. But we’re still not sure if it’s really the end.”

“What do you mean?”

“He said that his decision might change. If that happened, I have to start all over again.”

“That’s why you should let his decision change. Do your best in helping him, araso?”

I nodded. “Ne,” then I put my head on Heechul’s shoulder. “… Gomawo.”

“For what?”

“You don’t have to ask me that. There are lots of things and I don’t want to enumerate all of them. Gomawo… I really don’t know what will happen if you leave me.”

“That will not happen, araso?”

I smiled. “I know.”

Then he grabbed my hand. “… Saranghae.”

“Tch… Saranghae.”

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Updated two chaps today!!! Aww. I lost a subscriber.:( Anyways, that's okay. I understand why.:)) Thanks to my 31 subscribers!!!:)))