Not yet over

My No.1 Stalker

~DONGHAE’S POV~

Hwara’s going to work in my company now and it made me happy. But after she said that she already love that Heechul, it really broke my heart. He won. Hwara chose him. But the war’s not yet over. This is just the beginning of something big. It’s not yet the right time for me to give up. I believe I can still get Hwara from him.

“Everyone, welcome your new leader for your project. She’s Lee Hwara,” I said then I looked at Hwara. “Hwara, met your team mates. They will help you with everything so don’t worry.”

Hwara nodded and looked at the members. “Annyeong haseyo! Hwara-imnida. I’m going to be your new leader so please, help me,” then she bowed down.

“So Sungmin, tell her everything she has to do, araso?”

Lee Sungmin, one of the company’s best engineers, nodded. “Araso, President Lee,” then he looked at Hwara. “Annyeong haseyo. Sungmin-imnida. If you need help, just call  me.”

Yesung stepped forward. “Annyeong. Jung Woon-imnida. But you can call me Yesung.”

Hwara smiled. “Araso, oppa-nim.”

The last member waved her hand. “Annyeong haseyo. Seohyun-imnida. I’m the maknae here in the team.”

“Annyeong, Seohyun-sshi.”

“That’s great, Hwara. Get to know your team mates. But before that, follow me. I need to tell you something,” then I left the room.

I stopped at the middle of the hallway. I also heard the footsteps behind me stopped. My eyes started to tear up. Aish! Don’t show your weakness, Donghae!

“What are you going to say, President Lee?” Hwara asked.

“… Remember this. I’m not going to give up on you,” I told her.

“… Oppa. I already told you that I’m not in love with you anymore. If you find it hard to move on, I’ll help you. I’ll leave the company now. That will help, I guess… Yoona loves you and I know you know that. She can’t live without you so give her a chance.”

“That won’t happen. There’s no way I’m going to love her.”

“That’s possible. Don’t be close-minded. I did that to Heechul-oppa. I gave him a chance and now, my feelings for him changed… Just try it oppa. And please, understand.”

I turned around and looked at her. “I did everything for you. I went against my parents, I backet out from the marriage, I even moved out of my house just for you… Aren’t those things enough?”

“You what? You moved out of your house?”

“Ne. That’s because appa kicked me out. He’s going to disown me because I chose you… Hwara… I gave up a lot for you. But why are you doing this? Is there anything else you want me to do? Tell me. I’ll do it. Just please don’t leave me.”

She looked down. “… Mianhae.”

That word is the word I don’t want to hear from her. “Is there no more space for me left in your heart? Is your love for me completely gone?”

“… We can still be friends.”

“Friends?!... Do you think I just want to be your friend?!”

She didn’t answer. She didn’t look at me. Silence filled the hallway. Minutes passed, then I saw something fell from her eyes and it landed on the floor. It’s a tear. She’s crying. So I went towards her and hugged her tight. I know I shouldn’t do this because someone might see us. But really, I don’t care. That doesn’t matter now.

“I’ll repeat this. I’m not giving up. I already sacrificed a lot for you so I can’t afford to lose to that Heechul. There’s still a chance for you to like me again. I know there is. So I’m not leaving you with him,” I said.

“Oppa please… Stop it,” Hwara said.

I let go of her and shook my head. “It’s not yet a game over for me. You know me, Hwara. I’m not a loser and I don’t want to be a loser. As long as I am here, you’re not going to end up with him,” then I left.

I went to my office and surprised by what I saw. Appa’s there. I entered my office and sat on my chair. I opened my laptop and looked at appa. Why is he here? Never mind.

“I heard you hire a new engineer,” he said.

I nodded. “Ne.”

“Who’s he?”

She’s not a ‘he’. “Is there a reason for you to know her? I’m the president of this company now. You already gave me your position so that means you don’t have the right to know who that person is. Mianhae, but I’m not going to tell you who.”

“Araso. If you don’t want to tell it, then don’t.”

“Why are you here?”

“I’m visiting the company that I passed to someone who doesn’t deserve it. I’m planning to get the company from you but I think you’re going to suffer much if I did that. Anyways, someone wants to talk to you. Meet her at the coffee shop.”

It’s Yoona again. “Mianhae but I’m kind of busy.”

“Go there.”

“I don’t want, araso? So leave now and tell her that I don’t want to talk to her.”

“Donghae!” he exclaimed.

“Wae? Are you already pissed off?”

“… Is this what that Hwara taught you? To be disrespectful to your parents? Is she doing this to her parents? Tch. Her mother left her because of her attitude, right?”

“She’s not that kind of person. Compared to Yoona, Hwara’s a perfect girl. Don’t ever judge her again.”

“Waeyo? Are you going to do something? What?” he shook his head. “You’re too weak, Donghae. I don’t believe you can do something.”

“Shut up.”

“Remember this. You owe us all you have now. If not because of us, you’re nothing. You owe us your life. If you don’t want your conscience to eat you up, then follow our words,” then he stood up. “Expect me to visit again. I won’t give up on you, Donghae. I won’t let you waste your time with that poor creature,” and he left.

I’m not afraid of appa, seriously. I’m also not afraid of Yoona and her parents. What I’m scared of is my mother and what she’s going to do to stop me. Eomma can do anything. She can get rid of someone she doesn’t like. She’s the worst enemy you’ll ever meet. But I don’t care. I won’t let her stop me this time.

“Do you really think you can escape me?”

Those words welcomed me the moment I entered my house. What the hell is Yoona doing here?!

“W-What are you doing here?” I asked.

Yoona smiled. “Checking on you.”

“What?”

“I know you’re wondering how I figured out this place. Well, I just used my common sense. Of course, I know that you will choose a house near Hwara-unnie’s. And I’m right.”

“… Leave.”

She shook her head. “Aniyo.”

“Leave now before I drag you out.”

“You can’t do that, oppa.”

“Well, try me.”

She glared at me. “… She doesn’t desere you.”

“You don’t deserve me either.”

“How many times should I tell you that she’s not the right girl for you? Just leave her alone, oppa. Forget everything about her. Give me another chance and try to love me. I’m going to help you so don’t worry.”

She’s like eomma. No wonder why she chose Yoona over Hwara. “How many times should I tell you that there’s no way I’m going to like you? Do I have to say heartbreaking words just to stop you?”

“No matter how hard you try, I will never stop.”

I nodded. “Araso. Do what you want to do. Then expect me to hate you more.”

She didn’t answer. That’s great.

“You may leave now.”

“… What do I have to do for you to love me?”

I shook my head. “Nothing, mianhae.”

I saw the hurt on her face. “Araso. But that doesn’t mean I’m giving up,” then she picked up her bag and left.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey!! Yeah! Haha. Finals will start tomorrow and I haven't studied yet.:))) Oh well, so yeah. Thanks to my 24 subscribers!!! Comments!!!