Threat

My No.1 Stalker

 

I went inside the house and took off my high heels. Aish! I really hate wearing heels. I think I’ll just use my shoes tomorrow.

“Appa, I’m already-” I stopped. We have a visitor. I have a visitor. “Yoona.”

She looked at me and she stood up. “We need to talk.”

We went to a restaurant near my house. It’s already 10 that’s why there are only few people in the restaurant. Hmmm. What’s up with Yoona now? What does she wants?

“I’m begging you, unnie. Leave oppa alone.”

I looked up. “Yoona, believe me. I’m already doing that.”

“But he’s still following you. As long as you’re here in Korea, he won’t stop,” she looked at me. “If you want me to totally let you live your life peacefully, leave Korea.”

My eyes widened. “W-What?”

“That’s the only way you can do for me to stop. If you’re not here, Donghae-oppa will not bother to find you. If that happened, then I’m not going to talk to you about him again. I won’t beg you like this anymore. I’m going to let you go on with your life. You want that, don’t you?”

“… But it’s not that easy to leave.”

“What’s not easy, huh? Money? Leave it to me. Just tell me where the hell you what to go. I’ll pay for everything. If you want, you can bring your father and Taeyeon-unnie with you.”

“You don’t understand, Yoona.”

She raised her eyebrow. “What?”

“It’s not that easy for me to leave Korea. It’s hard to let go of those memories I have in here. I can’t forget them or leave them just like that.”

“I know you can, unnie. And I’m sure Taeyeon-unnie will help you.”

I shook my head. “Mianhae. But I’m not going to leave.”

“Unnie!... I’m begging you.”

I bit my lower lip. “Until now, I still consider you as my friend. I still care for you… But I can’t leave Korea just because you asked me to.”

“… If you don’t want… then think of a nice solution for oppa to forget you.”

“… Yoona, I don’t-”

“I’m giving you a week. If oppa still doesn’t accept the marriage, face the consequences.”

“Y-Yoona-”

“I have no choice but this. If you still want to see your dad and your loved ones, try hard.”

“W-What do you mean?”

She smirked. “Nothing. I’m sure you don’t what to know what I really mean. So, unnie… be careful. And also try hard, very hard. One week, remember that. Annyeong,” then she left.

I was walking down the street, alone, when someone patted my shoulder. I turned around and saw Heechul. I smiled.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I should be the one asking you that. It’s almost 11. Why are you still here?” he asked.

I looked down. “… I talked to Yoona.”

“About what?”

“Who else?”

“… What about that Donghae?”

“… She told me to leave Korea. But of course, I answered no. So, she’s asking me to think of how convince Donghae-oppa to accept the marriage.” I sighed. “Eotteohke?”

“Just ignore it, Hwara. It’s just Yoona.”

I shook my head, still looking at the ground. “She told me that she will-” I stopped. I think it’s not the right time to tell him about Yoona’s ‘threat.’ “Aish. Never mind.”

“Yah, continue.”

“Just forget it.”

“… Araso. I understand,” then he grabbed my hand. “Kaja.”

We started walking. Well, HHWW. Holding hands while walking.

“Hwara,” Heechul said.

I looked up. “Ne?”

“Nothing,” then he smiled.

“Tch,” then I also smiled.

“How’s work?”

“It’s fine. Still have to do a lot of papers. I need to prepare for the meeting next week,” I sighed. “So tiring. I never thought I’ll be this busy.”

“Yah, why don’t you rest for a day? Leave the papers to your teammates.”

“Ani. I can’t do that. This is just my first week. I’ll adjust. I’m still getting used to it.”

“Are you sure?”

“Ne,” then we stopped in front of our house. “We’re here.”

“Araso. Go now. You should get a good sleep.”

I smiled. “Ne,” then I hugged him. “Good night,” I released him and again, I smiled.

“Good night,” he pulled me to a kiss. “Sweet dreams.”

I nodded. “Ne. Annyeong. See you tomorrow,” then I went inside the house.

Papers. Papers. And papers. Aish! I’ll just put them aside. I need to do my presentation for next week. Then someone knocked. Tch. I already know who that is.

“Come in,” I said, then I opened my power point presentation.

“Still busy?” Donghae-oppa asked and then he sat beside me.

“Ne, so you may go now.”

“Tch. Yah. Let me help you.”

“Aniyo. I can do this,” then I started to work on the presentation.

“Aish. Rest for a while, araso,” then he took the laptop from me. “Your eye bags are getting larger.”

“I know.”

“Sleep early, araso? Don’t stress yourself. This is just the beginning. You still have a lot of things to do.”

“Yeah, I know that.”

He smiled. “But don’t worry. I’ll just pass them to Yesung or Sungmin.”

“Yah. It’s my job so don’t give it to them. I don’t want them to be busier. I can handle those things so just leave it to me.”

“Araso,” then he continued to work on the power point.

“… Oppa.”

“Ne?” he answered, still looking at the laptop.

“… Please… accept the marriage.”

He stopped. “What?”

“… Accept the marriage. Do that for your parents.”

He looked at me. “Tell me. Yoona talked to you again, right?”

“That doesn’t matter. Just please, do it. If you want her to stop, then do what she wants you to do.”

“But Hwara, I can’t. I don’t want to marry her. I don’t even love her.”

“Then try, oppa. I told you, you can do that.”

“Aniyo. Never.”

“Oppa, please. If you really love me, then do it.”

“I love you that’s why I’m not going to let you go.”

I think leaving Korea’s the only way. Aish! But I can’t leave. “… Araso. If you can’t, then I’ll leave.”

“W-What?”

“… I’ll just go to the restroom,” then I stood up and left the room.

I saw Seohyun inside. She looked at me and smiled.

"Annyeong, uunie," she said.

I also smiled at her. "Annyeong," then I looked at myself in front of the mirror.

"What's up? Looks like you're not in the mood. What happened?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. Don't mind me."

"Problem about love?"

"... Ani. Problem about an old friend."

"Yah. Tell me. I'm willing to help."

I looked down. "What if your friend loves someone? And that someone loves you... What will you do to convince that someone to love your friend, not you?"

"Are we talking about President Lee and his fiancée?"

I slowly nodded. "Ne."

"Hmmm... That's a difficult one."

"I know," then I looked at her. "Never mind."

"Mianhae, unnie. Don't worry, we're here to comfort you."

I smiled faintly. "Gomawo."

"Aish. Ignore it first, unnie. Remember, we still have a meeting next week. Don't stress yourself, araso? Just ignore it."

If only I can do that... "Araso."

Yoona... I really don't know what I will do. Aish! Maybe I'll just stop thinking about it. Work first before anything else. But honestly, I'm afraid of what she might do to appa and Taeyeon-unnie.

 

******************************************************************************************************************************

Yeah! Sorry for the short update.:)) I'm still here in the campus, doing a term paper. But look, I updated!! So, yeah. My last exam's over!! I can now update daily, I think. Anyways, hope you'll like this chapter, even though it's now getting boring.:))) Comments!!

Thanks to my 28 subscribers!! Thanks for waiting, hehe.:)) You're the best, guys!!