I heard it, all of it

My No.1 Stalker

“Araso. Congratulations, Ms. Lee Hwara. You passed the interview,” the vice president said. Yes, the VP interviewed me.

I smiled. “Oh, gamsahamnida, Vice President Jung,” I answered.

He stood up and offered his hand. “Welcome to the company, Ms. Lee.”

I also stood up and shook his hand. “Gamsahamnida,” then I let go of his hand. “I’ll do my best in working. I won’t disappoint you, Vice President.”

“Good,” then someone knocked at the door. “Oh, I think it’s already the president. I think it’s okay if I’ll introduce you to him now. Is that okay, Ms. Lee?”

I nodded. “Ne, sure.”

“Araso,” then he looked at his secretary. “Please, open the door.”

The secretary bowed down and went towards the door. Ah! This is really great! I already have a job! And now, I’m going to meet the president. I wonder if he’s like the VP, already old. Well, I wish he’s not. You know. It’s better if the president is a bit young. Then someone entered the office. I looked at him, he looked at me. He stopped. What’s happening? Don’t tell me he’s the president.

The VP bowed down. “Annyeong haseyo, President Lee. I’m with our new engineer. She’s Ms. Lee Hwara.”

Donghae continued to stare at me. “Hwara,” he whispered.

I bowed down and smiled. “Annyeong haseyo. Hwara-imnida.”

Donghae and I went to a coffee shop. What a small world. I never thought that he’s the company’s president. Aish! Anyways, I can’t back out now so, let’s just go with the flow.

“Mr. Jung made the right choice,” Donghae said.

I looked up at him. “Tch.”

“I’m serious. And I’m happy that I’m going to work with you. That means we’re going to see each other more often,” then he smiled. “Then, this will be the start of something new.”

“Oppa.”

“Ne?”

I took a deep breath. “Listen to this… We’re over. So try everything to love Yoona-sshi. You have to move on… because I’ve already succeeded.”

Shock and hurt crossed his face. His smile vanished. “What?”

I looked down. “Mianhae, oppa. But I’m serious with what I’ve said.”

“Hwara… H-How?”

“Mollayo. Jeongmal mollayo.”

“Is this because of that Heechul, huh?”

Heechul? Is he really the reason? “… Ne.”

“… You love him?”

“… Ne.”

… Silence…

“… Mianhae,” I whispered.

“Wae?... Why him?”

I heard the sadness in his voice. “… He loves me and he’s really showing it. He may be a weirdo but he’s really thoughtful. How can I not fall for someone who is kind, caring and funny to be with?... And most of all, his parents like me… Isn’t that great?”

“I know my parents are the problem. But I really, really love you, Hwara. I love you more than that Heechul love you.”

I looked at him. “But I’ve already moved on. I already got over you.”

“… Hwara.”

I smiled. “I’m looking forward to working with you,” then I stood up and took my coffee. “Thanks for the coffee. See you tomorrow,” I left and went home.

Appa’s not in the house so I went to the restaurant. Because I already have a new job, I won’t have time to help appa and Taeyeon. But that doesn’t mean I’m not going to work at the restaurant anymore.

“Annyeong haseyo,” I said then I went to the counter and wore my apron.

“How’s the interview?” Taeyeon asked.

I looked at her and smiled. “It’s great! I got the job!”

She also smiled. “Jinjja?!”

“Ne.”

“Congratulations, dongsaeng!”

“Tch,” then I started wiping a messy table.

“Call Mr. Kim now.”

I glared at her. “I told you I’m not going to tell him about this… I don’t want him to tell who-” I stopped. “Never mind.”

“Continue.”

“Forget it,” then I went back to work.

“I really don’t know why you don’t want to tell Mr. Kim about this. But I think this has something to do with that Donghae.”

How did she know that? “Why do you have to involve him?”

“That’s the only reason I can think of.”

I moved to the next table. “Araso, araso. I don’t want to tell him about this because of Donghae-oppa… He’s my boss. He’s the company’s president.”

“But how did you know that he’s the president?”

“… I saw him there. We even had a small talk,” then I sighed.

“What did you talk about?”

“Nothing much. He just told me that he’s happy that I’m going to work in his company… I also told him that… I already got over him and I’m serious with it,” then I looked at Taeyeon. “And I know that you have something to ask me. What is it?”

She smiled. “Is it because of Mr. Kim? You already love him, right?”

I took a deep breath before answering. “Ne. I don’t know how but I suddenly realized that I love him. He’s a bit weird, short-tempered and a stalker. He’s always there even if I’m not telling him to be there. He knows where to find me, just like a real stalker. But he’s also kind, caring and thoughtful,” I sighed. “Tell me. How will I confess to him?”

“There’s no need for you to do that.”

I raised an eyebrow. “What? Are you telling me that it’s okay if I won’t tell him that I love him?”

She shook her head. “Aniyo.”

“Then, wae?”

“He already knew it.”

“Tch. He doesn’t.”

“Then look behind you.”

My eyes widened. What. The. Hell. I slowly turned around, hoping that he’s not there. But I saw him, standing. He smiled and went towards me. Aish! You’re a babo, Hwara!

“Annyeong haseyo,” Heechul said.

I blushed. I’m really a careless girl! “D-Did you h-hear what I said?”

He nodded. “Ne.”

Fudge! “B-But you know I-I was j-just j-joking when I said t-that. D-Do you r-really think-”

“Ne. And I know that you’re not joking. You really love me and I heard everything you said,” he smiled wider. “I’m a bit weird, short-tempered and a stalker. I’m always there even if you didn’t tell me to be there. I always know where to find you, just like a real stalker. But I’m kind, caring and thoughtful… By the way. Congratulations.”

I turned redder. “G-Gomawo.”

“Now tell me… Tell me what you really feel towards me.”

“D-Do I really have to do that? I thought you already heard what I said. There’s no reason for me-”

Taeyeon interrupted me. “Just do it.”

I glared at her. “Yah!” then I looked back at Heechul and took a deep breath. “Araso, araso. Listen carefully because I’m not going to tell it again… Saranghae.”

Heechul smiled. “Mianhae, but I didn’t here it.”

“W-What?”

“Say it again.”

“A-Aniyo! I won’t.”

“But I didn’t-”

“Saranghae,” I said again, but a bit louder that before. I looked down. “Aish! This is embarrassing.”

Then he hugged me. “You shouldn’t be embarrassed… Saranghae.”

It made me smile. I hugged him back. “I know.”

“How sweet!” Taeyeon said. “You really look good together.”

“You’re right.” Is that appa? Not again.

I let go of Heechul and saw appa. Aish! This old man always pops out. “A-Appa.”

He just smiled. “I can now see what Taeyeon and I want to see.”

I blushed again. “Appa!”

“Waeyo?” then he looked at Heechul. “Mr. Kim, good job.”

Heechul chuckled. “Gamsahamnida, Mr. Lee,” then he grabbed my hand. “I promise, I won’t leave your daughter.”

Appa nodded. “I know that,” then he grabbed Taeyeon’s arm. “I think we should now leave you, guys.”

“W-What?” I asked.

“Annyeong,” then he pulled Taeyeon with him and went to the kitchen. Aish!

“Hwara,” Heechul said.

I looked at him. “Ne?”

He smiled. “Saranghae.”

“Yah. Stop saying it again and again… It’s making my heart stop.”

He nodded. “Araso,” then he hugged me again. “Congratulations again.”

I smiled. “Gomawo.”

Whew! Finally, I made it.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Update! Finally. Haha.:)) Anyways, thanks to my 23 subscribers!!! So, yeah. Hwara already confessed!!! Hmmm... What will happen to Donghae now?? Comments, please?:)))