Again

My No.1 Stalker

 

It’s my day-off! So I went to the restaurant to help Taeyeon and appa. I went there early that’s why they’re still fixing things when I got there.

“Annyeong,” I greeted them. Then I went towards Taeyeon. “Need some help?”

Taeyeon nodded. “Ne,” then she gave me a rug. “Are you sure you’re going to help us? You’re supposed to have some rest, not to work again.”

“Tch. It’s okay. I don’t have to rest,” then I grabbed the rug from her and went to wipe the tables.

Eunhyuk came. “Annyeong haseyo,” then he’s surprised to see me. “Oh, annyeong haseyo Ms. Lee.”

Ms. Lee? “Yah. Don’t be formal, oppa. Just call me Hwara.”

He nodded. “A-Araso,” then he dropped his sling bag on the chair and wore his apron.

We all fixed the tables and chairs before opening the restaurant. I missed doing this work. It’s been two weeks since I last helped here in the restaurant. I saw old customers, and fortunately, there are new ones. That’s good news.

“I think you need to rent a nearer house,” I said. “It’s difficult to travel long distances.”

Eunhyuk shook his head. “Gwaenchana. It’s just an hour ride from here. And besides, renting a room costs much. I’d rather take a bus everyday than pay for the monthly rent,” then he went back to eating.

I nodded. “Araso. If it’s better that way, then fine. Anyways, do you have any siblings?”

“Yah. Is this an interview?” Taeyeon asked.

I glared at her. “Tch. I just want to know oppa better.”

“But you already have Mr. Kim.”

“Aish! Shut up!” then I looked back at Eunhyuk. “So, do you have one?”

He nodded. “Ne. I have an older sister. She’s a fashion designer and is now in Paris.”

Taeyeon and I were almost choked. “I-In Paris?!” we both exclaimed.

He smiled at our expressions. “Ne. She’s there for almost two years now.”

“Wow. Then you have a big time noona,” Taeyeon said.

“Ne.”

“But why are you still working? I thought fashion designers earn millions.”

“Appa told me to still work hard to earn like noona.”

“Then why work as a waiter? You deserve a better job.”

I slapped Taeyeon’s arm. “Yah. It’s like you’re asking him to leave and find another job.”

“I really wanted to be a chef. But I think starting as a waiter isn’t bad,” Eunhyuk answered.

I was about to ask him again when someone called me. “Hwara-unnie.”

The three of us looked up. It’s Yoona. “Yah. What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked.

“May I borrow Hwara-unnie for a while? There’s something I need to tell her,” then Yoona left the restaurant.

“Aish. What does she wants now?”

I shrugged. “Mollayo. But I need to follow her,” then I stood up and left.

Yoona and I went to a coffee shop. I sat across her and just looked down. I don’t know what she’s going to say but I hope it’s not a bad one.

“Donghae-oppa told me that he has already made up his mind,” Yoona started. “I really wasn’t expecting good news because I know that won’t happen… But… he already accepted the marriage.”

I looked up. So, he already told her about it. I smiled at her. “That’s great. You don’t have to worry from now on.”

She nodded. I can see the happiness in her eyes. “I mentioned this to my parents yesterday. And they’re both happy with oppa’s decision. That’s why I went here to thank you.”

That surprised me. “What?”

This is the first time I saw her smile at me. It’s been a long time since I last saw that smile. “Unnie, gomawo. I know you did everything to make him do this. You’re the reason why he accepted the marriage. Again, gomawo.”

My smile widened. “Yoona, I’m very happy to see you like this again.”

“Tch. Unnie, mianhae. I know I’ve been very bad to you because of oppa. I know you don’t love him anymore so I thought getting him will be that easy. Thanks for helping me.”

“Remember what I told you before. You’re still my friend. And that will never change. If you want something, I’ll do everything for you to get it… I just hope you still consider me as your friend.”

Unexpectedly, she nodded. “Of course, unnie. You’re still my friend.”

“Jinjja?”

“Ne. We’ve been together for almost six years. Do you think I can forget those years I spent with you and Taeyeon-unnie? There’s no way I’m going to do that.”

Those words made me really, really happy. It made me want to cry. “… Yoona.”

She stood up and went towards me. “I hope you can forgive me.”

“Why would I not do that?” then I also stood up and hugged her. “I’m very happy that we’re friends again, Yoona… I’m very happy.” Aish! Tears are now escaping my eyes.

“Me, too. Gomawo, unnie,” then she hugged me back.

 

 

 

~DONGHAE’S POV~

I’m sure something good happened. Hwara’s smile is so beautiful. I wonder what happened.

“Gwaenchana?” I asked her.

She looked up. “What?”

“You look so happy. What happened?”

Then a smile crossed her face. “Tch. Nothing. Don’t mind me.”

That smile made my heart pound fast. Her smile’s the reason why I fell for her. And it’s happening again. “Yah. Tell me. What happened?”

“… Yoona and I had a small talk last Saturday. And good news, we’re finally okay.”

“What do you mean?”

“We’re friends again. That’s why I want to thank you. If you didn’t accept the marriage, then Yoona and I will never be the same again,” she patted my shoulder. “Good job, President Lee… Gomawo.”

That’s good to hear. But seeing her that happy is bad. “… No problem. I’m happy for you.”

She smiled again. “Gomawo. Araso, I still have to do something. Just call me if you want something.”

I nodded. “Araso.”

“Oh. Are you free this afternoon?”

I smiled. “Are you going to ask me out?”

She glared at me. “What? Ani. I saw this restaurant nearby and I think I want to go there. Want to join? My treat,” then she wiggled her eyebrows.

I nodded. “Sure. What time?”

“4.”

“Araso.”

“Gomawo. See you later,” then she left the office.

Yes, I’m happy that Yoona and Hwara are now friends. But what if I backed out again? That will ruin their once ruined friendship. I think I’ll try to move on and I’ll take this seriously. I don’t want to be the reason for them to hate each other again. But how?

“What?” eomma asked.

“I still need a month to adjust. I hope you’ll understand,” I said.

“But Donghae-”

Appa interrupted her. “Your son has a point. We need to give him time to think things through. Don’t rush him in deciding about the marriage.”

She sighed. “Araso. But remember, just a month. After that, we’ll start talking about the wedding. Araso?”

I nodded. ”Ne. Gomawo,” then I grabbed my coat. “I’ll leave now,” and I left thehouse.

 

***********************************************************************************************************

So, yeah. Chapter 28! Sorry for the long wait.:)) Enjoy!! Thanks to my 31 subscribers!!