ATTEMPT NO. 1: IGNORING MISSION

Time Is Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I always have Kyungsoo or Lay whenever you are with me. Whenever she starts to talk, I will immediately cut her off in the middle when she was getting really excited. It really works. It turns her off and she stop talking for a whole day but not enough to stop her from talking the next day. I have been using this method for 2 weeks but she is still talking to me, excited as ever. Maybe I should just move on to the next stage. “Mr. Kim, can you come to my office please?” Mr. Kang one of my lecturers that handle the club thingy called for me. I followed him to his office, tailing him from behind like a good student I am. After arriving, he offers me to sit beside him. It seems like he had a lot to say.

 “Suho, this upcoming August we will held a football friendly match with the other university. It will give us a lot of advantages if our institutes have a good relationship with the other university. I need you to talk to Min Seok about this and convince him to join the match.” I wear one of my questioning looks. “You didn’t ask him?” “He rejects, saying he don’t have time for that. I even ask his best pal, Luhan to talk to him but to no avail. My hopes are on you now. I need you to get him in the match no matter what happen.”

 

“No” he rejects me cold. “But…” he glare at me “I thought I’ve told that old man that I am not interested, no matter what is the agenda.” I beg him again, hoping he will at least think about it. “It for the institutes” “I don’t give a damn” with that he leaves me there on the field bench, speechless. And just on cue, she arrives next to me. “You okay?” her question somehow manages to add oil to the fire. “Do I look like I am okay?! I am ing rejected by that ice prince and you keep on chasing me. Don’t you get your hint when I keep on ignoring you? Do you really have to add my problem?!” I yelled at her, letting out my anger on her and put all the blame on her. “But I am just asking if you are …” “You know what? Just go die!” I bark and cut her before she finish. There was a moment of silent before she turns around and walk away, hurt. She leaves me quietly, not even a goodbye. Maybe I succeed in trying to make her hate me. I should be celebrating it and what not. But something in my chest is suffocating me and I can’t breathe easily. Is this pain I feel somewhere in my chest?

 

 

Kyungsoo and Lay are now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter