1. Can you not?

Time Is Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa!!” the familiar high pitched voice calling for me from behind. I don’t have to turn to know that she is calling me. I just know it. In no time, the said girl is already clinging on my right arm, flashing me the annoying smile every time. “You owe me one date today.” She said, more like chirping like a happy little bird and annoyed me with every second passing by. Who is she? you. She is the most annoying, clinging, weird girl in this whole universe, which is in my point of view and it is true. “Yeah, I know” I groan in frustration not bothering to break free from her grasp because she will only stick to me like super sticky glue. “I just want to remind you, just in case you forgot” she said still clinging on my arms.

I send her one of my deadliest stare but she only reply with a sugar coated smile. I roll my eyes out of frustration as I hope she’ll get scared and leave me. She pulls me down abruptly planting a kiss on my cheek and run away. “See you later!!” she screams while running. I rub my cheek in disgust making sure she didn’t leave any of her crazy viruses on me. Let me explain in detail, who is she and why is she like this only to me. I don’t want to mention her name twice since I’ve mention it earlier. She is a normal student, a junior to be precise. Majoring in Psychology and I doubt, that subject make her like that. She is one of the girls who confessed their love to me, but she is the most clinging one. Yup, one of the girls. Sound cocky? Well, I am not trying to be one or something. Let me introduce myself. I am Kim Joon Myun but people prefer to call me Suho. I am majoring in Business and I am the president of the student council. Yes, the President, the most powerful student in the whole university. And my financial background is another reason girl, no! Makes it people try to get attached to me.

********************

FLASHBACK

“How many times do I have to tell you, I don’t like you?” I said, almost losing my temper. “But you don’t know me yet. How do you know you don’t like me?” she said with a playful pout. I pinch the bridge of my nose automatically not knowing if that action is to control myself or a sign that I give up. “Get to know me first, president. I am pretty sure you will like me.” There was silence for a few second. “Two month” I said suddenly. “What?” she shot, taken aback with my sudden words. “I’ll give you two months’ time to make me like you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter