2. Please hate me

Time Is Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two week has passed and she didn’t fail to get on my nerves each time. This time I lost to one bet we make and she turn me into her slaves. Not literally slaves, it’s like you have to walk me home every day thingy. Do I look like I don’t have anything better to do? Lay, my childhood friend, tap my shoulder resulting me to look up on him and he flashed his infamous sweet dimple smile. “Mind if I sit with you?” I smile back “Please, help yourself.” He sits beside me and as if he is reading my mind he asked if something troubled me. “That girl from Psychology class, am I right?” I can only roll my eyes upon hearing his words. “Hey, she’s not that bad you know. Sometimes I envy you.” I look at him with a you-kidding-me look. “You like her? Please take her, Lay. I beg you.” He let out a hearty laugh. “Libra can’t be together, we’ll fight every day.” My ears perked up upon hearing word Libra. Is he stalking on her? Even my best friend is stalking on that ball of psychology fool. “Look who is stalking?” I resulting him realize what he just said and slap his mouth gently.

“I didn’t mean to. It’s just that we are majoring in the same subject. I can’t run away from her” Right. Lay is majoring the same subject as her. Maybe I should just ask him about how to make she hate me. It’s his profession after all, psychology. “Hey, do you know how to make she hate me? You are studying about people after all.” “Dream on, Suho. That girl is unstoppable until her time is up.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter