Lovestruck

One shots: JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My hand felt the cold sheets on the other side of bed. Sleepiness left me immediately as soon as I realized that my girlfriend left for work. I extremely felt guilty for the silly outburst I pulled on her last night and I wasn't even able to say sorry to her before she started her day. 

 

I groaned loudly as I thought back of how childish I was last night making her abandon everything she was doing and demanded for her full attention only for me to ignore her the whole night on the bed after being pissed off for not letting me get coffee, because according to her, I wouldn’t be able to sleep if she lets me have one (which is true by the way). When we were on the bed, I completely turned my back on her pretending to sleep, and although she knew I was fake sleeping and still am pissed off her, that didn't stop her to kiss me on the forehead, whisper a sweet goodnight and remind me how much she loves me with that sweet sincere “I love you” before she placed her hand on my stomach pulling me towards her.  Her patterned breathing was like a lullaby to my ears, and soon I drifted to dreamland with her arms protectively wrapped around my waist.

 

A loud sigh escaped once again,  as I looked at the watch hanging on the wall, seems like I won’t be able to go back to sleep no matter how I want to.  I still feel guilty, alright! I reached out for my phone that was lying untouched on the bedside table.  I was just constructing my message to send to my girlfriend when the bedroom door opened. 

 

“Oh Love! You’re up?”  She said with that beautiful smile of hers.

 

“Can’t go back to sleep” I said pouting.  Now this side of me is rarely shown to anyone.  Actually, I never liked acting cute, only she brings this side out of me, probably because I learned this from her.  “I thought you left?”  I asked suddenly realizing. “Don’t you have those meetings today?”

“Stop pouting Love, you look so adorably cute and y with that tousled hair of yours.”  She said before kissing me.  “Good morning!”

“Good Morning too.” I wrapped my arms around her neck, effectively preventing our lips to be separated from each other, forcefully making her lie on top of me.  “So what time do you have to go?”  I whispered, our lips still grazing each other’s.

She pecked me one last time before lying down beside me, but not able escape from my locked arms around her neck.

“I’m not going today, Love. Just gonna stay home with you.”

“Really?”  I asked surprised.  I loosened my arms around her to distance our faces so I could look at her face properly, but there was no sign of her kidding.  She’s serious. “But your meetings?”

“Meh! They don’t need me there anyway.  I figured my girlfriend needs me more than they do.” She said looking at me.

“That is true. I do need you with me.”  I grinned at her. My arms slowly travelled down her waist. “The perks of having the company’s owner as a girlfriend.”  I whispered seductively as my leg wedged it’s way in between my girlfriend’s legs. 

She smiled sweetly at me. “I hope you don’t mind but I called your secretary and told her to cancel all your appointments.”

“I don’t, at all. Besides, I have no important thing to face today.”

She exhaled in relief.  “Thankfully, I thought you were gonna flip on me.”  She said smiling now.

Normally, yes, I’d probably be hella angry right now, if she’d told me she did what she just did in normal days.  But since I’m still thankful that cancelled her meetings for me, how can I do that to her?  Besides, I’m still feeling guilty for being too childish last night and wasting precious time last night.

“Thank you for doing this.”  I said then pecked her on the lips which caused her to grin dorkily. “And I’m sorry about last night.” 

She pulled me in for a tight hug and I knew I was forgiven.  This caused me to smile widely at her before connecting my lips to her to convey how grateful I am to have a loving understanding girlfriend.

“Let me apologize to you properly, love.”  I told her, and positioned myself on top of her.

“Wait…” she slightly protested as she tried to stop my advances, but fails.

“Jessi…wait”

Jessi, only her has the right to call me that. Only her. I cannot help but smile and look at her when I heard the cute protest.

“What is it Tiff?” 

“I brought breakfast, love. Let’s eat before it gets cold.” 

Ahh so that’s where she went.  Her thoughtfulness only added up to my willingness to show her and make her feel how much I love her.

After a sigh and arms wrapping around my waist that followed, I knew I had her.

Allow me to show how grateful I am to have you my love.

Needless to say, the breakfast the she bought was left untouched for hours somewhere in the kitchen. 

After few hours, we finally came out of the room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter