Say It Again

One shots: JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am literally sleep typing right now.  I'm sorry if I'm not making sense anymore.  This is somewhat related to Such A Jung that's why I decided to post it here too instead of just putting it in A Song For You story chapter.  Since it's a song related and it's related to Such A Jung, I put it it both stories. Ah sorry I don't make sense anymore. 

Another apology, I started this pretty late today that's why I'm sorry if there are mistakes and if it's not enough, my eyes are drooping already and I just wanted to finish it today.  

And again sorry, everything I say or should I say, write, are product of my urge to write (because I am so JeTi depreived) and sleepiness, yep including the whole fic, so I apologize if I don't make sense anymore, and for that I am sorry. Forgive me please? :) 

 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy. ^.^

“I love you” The blonde girl whispered to the younger girl that’s lying comfortably on her chest in the bedroom of their house.

The younger girl looked up to her wife of soon-to-be-six years to meet the blonde’s eyes. 

“What’s with that?” She asked up to her while fixing the blonde’s bangs.

“Ain’t I allowed to profess my love for you anymore?” the blonde girl questioned which caused the younger girl to giggle.

“I love you too.” The girl replied leaning forward to peck the blonde girl’s lips.

As a matter of fact, the younger girl likes it when her wife says random thing or sweet nothings to her out of the blue, it never fails to catch her off guard even after  almost six years of being together as a married couple.  The blonde, on the other hand, loves the way her wife smiles every time she says random things.  Until now, her heart flutters when she smiles for her every time.

 “Why do you love me?”  the blonde asked.

She always asks this question to her out of no where.  She actually never gets tired of the same answer.

“Jess!”

“I just want to hear, okay?”

“Because you are Jessica.”

“That’s it?” she asked again. 

“Because I love you for you.  I love how you make me go crazy when you do little things to me, I love your perfection, I love your flaws.  I love you, just the way you are.”

This particular conversation is already in their hearts and minds.  They memorized these lines because Jessica tends to ask the same question over and over again.

“Why do you always ask that question? You already know my answer.”

“Just because.”

“Just because, what?” she asked.

“Tiffany why do you always ask that question, you know that’s my answer.” She told her, teasing Tiffany.

Jessica was saved for a sure hit when they heard the door open.  Tiffany sat up leaving the comfort of Jessica’s chest.

“What’s wrong honey? Why are you pouting early in the morning?” Tiffany asked with her arms wide open for a hug.

“Mommy, I want to eat.” The little girl said as she buried her pouting face on Tiffany’s neck. 

“I’m sorry sweetheart, mommy didn’t know you’re awake.  What do you want?”

The 4 year old girl grinned, and wrapped her chubby little arms around her mother’s neck.

“Ice cream”

“No way you’re going to get ice cream this early Jung MiYeon.”  Tiffany protested.

 “But Mommy!” she whined.

“But what?” she asked her daughter.

“Umma told me, she’s going to give me when I wake up” The little girl reasoned.

Jessica left the comfort of her bed and sat up beside Tiffany, taking their daughter on her lap.

Tiffany glared at the older Jung.

“You’re spoiling your daughter way too much Jung!”

“She wouldn’t sleep so I told her after we read bed time story” she defended.

Whenever their daughter wants something, she goes to Jessica because she just can’t say no to her daughter.  Good thing, Tiffany balances everything.  She’s not too strict when it comes to her daughter but there are limits to things.

Tiffany just looked at Jessica with disbelief before standing up the bed.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to prepare breakfast.”  The younger of the two replied.

“Baby, it’s still too early.  Can’t we just sleep back for a while?”

“Umma, ice cream.” The little girl on her lap interrupted.

Tiffany eyed Jessica, telling her to handle this, cause clearly Tiffany won’t give her daughter a cold treat in the morning.

“Ahh-alright, tell you what, eat breakfast first and we’ll go to the park later and buy you icecream.” She resorted, then she looked at Tiffany begging for help. “If mommy approves.” She adds.

The little girl pouted her lips and thought for a few seconds before standing up on the bed reaching her hand forward to her mommy.  Tiffany went closer and she was pulled in a tight hug by the little girl.

“Please mommy.”  The little girl asked cutely before kissing her mommy on the lips.

Tiffany then nodded in which MiYeon replied with a peppered kiss on the lips.  Tiffany’s laughter filled the room.  Jessica couldn’t help but smile at this. 

“Yah! Who said you could kiss your mommy like that?!” the older Jung, who also wanted affection, protested like a little kid.

The two just ignored Jessica as they continue their love fest.  Jessica just chuckled at their cuteness.

“You want to help mommy prepare breakfast?”

“Can I sleep here with Umma?” the little girl asked.

Tiffany and Jessica just laughed at her.

“Of course, sweetie. Aish! Of all the things, why did she get that from you?” Tiffany said making her way out of the bedroom.

“Hey! Sleeping is not a bad thing!” Jessica shouted while pulling her daughter for a hug.

And just like that, they slept peacefully for few more minutes while Tiffany prepared their breakfast.

 

Tiffany was setting up the table, then she felt a pair of hands wrapping around her waist.  She was startled a bit but relaxed when she felt the familiarity of the touch. 

“I love you” Jessica whispered to Tiffany’s ear before kissing her on the cheek and rested her lips on her exposed shoulder.

“I love you too.” She then pulled Jessica’s face gently to peck her lips. “Why are you being so cheesy today, babe?”  She said stopping her choirs to relax her body against her wife.

“Why can’t you just say it back like a normal wife would do instead of being too whiny?” Jessica teased then continued her harassment on her wife’s exposed skin.

“Well, normally I would. But you’re being too random today, way too random.” She laughed.

“Well maybe because it’s our 6th year anniversary?”

“Mm maybe? But also, there’s something you’re hiding from me” Tiffany said knowingly.

“Why would I hide something from you?”

“Well you only become like this when you’re guilty of something, probably lying or something like that.”

Jessica only giggled. Tiffany didn’t push through for she knows that her wife would speak up sooner or later.

“Just don’t you dare work tomorrow, I reserved us a table…”

“I know. MiYeon told me.  And I cancelled the reservation”

“What?!” Tiffany faced Jessica with a surprised and annoyed look.

“Well, don’t blame her.  I begged her.” Jessica confessed.

“Jessi, why would you do that? That’s supposed to be a surprise”

“Baby come on, you’ve been practically surprising me every year so please let me do it this time.”

“But Jes…” Tiffany was shut by Jessica’s own lips, capturing hers with a passionate kiss.

After they broke the heated kiss,

“This is the reason why you’re being cheesy huh?”

Jessica just smiled at her mischievously, before pulling Tiffany in for another hug. Tiffany knows too well that there’s more to it.  Now all Tiffany could do is sigh and wait for whatever Jessica is planning.

“I love you baby”

“I love you too, Jessi, so much”

Jessica backed away a little and looked Tiffany in her eyes.

“Say it again, please?” Jessi asked cutely which made Tiffany giggle.

“I love you Jung SooYeon. I love you. I love you” Tiffany said meaning every word.

They stayed this way for few minutes.

 

 

 

“Please get your daughter, we’ll have breakfast.”

“Why me? You know how your daughter is when you disturb her sleep” Jessica whined.

“ah Jessi, hate to remind you but MiYeon got that from you” Tiffany teased the whining blonde.

“Ugh! Alright!” she then stole another kiss on her cheek before going her way upstairs.

 

Jessica sat on a bench right next to her.  She pulled up her shades and put down the paper bag she was holding. She smiled when she heard the laughter emitted by the duo, her favorite duo, few meters away from her.  She reached for her Canon camera and immediately snapped hundreds of pictures.  It’s such a beautiful sight, she actually could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter