Bed Talk

One shots: JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am just so JeTi deprived and I needed some fluff. 

BTW the characters "Jo" and "Aseb" are my unnies.  I wrote the fic for them so yeah but feel free to read it. And tell me what you think? hehehe

Anyway here's something for you LOL xD Have fun reading :)

 

and cr. to whoever edited this picture which inspired me in making this freaking fluffy thingy hahaha

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I looked at my phone after repeatedly twisted and bed. It's already 12 midnight and I've been trying to sleep for about 2 hours.  I am waiting for my lovely girlfriend to come home after a photo shoot and apparently a fan signing event which I didn't know about.  She called me when I just got home and told me to get some rest already.

 

As much as I want to comply, having been to a photoshoot and being tired myself, I couldn't just simply sleep without seeing her beautiful face.  I miss her so much.  It's true that's it's just been a day, but it felt like days already.  We live in the same house but I didn't get to see her this morning.  She had to leave early for a photo shoot for a magazine.  I woke up excitedly this moring but I was totally disappointed when I found myself alone on the bed.  I was looking forward to hugging her and holding her in my arms. 

 

I stretched my arms throwing them up in the air before i grabbed my phone on the side table. Pink sticky notes lined up on the head board caught my attention immediately.  I smiled at the sight and read them one by one.

 

"Hey Baby! Don't hate me for not waking you up when I left.  You seemed tired from your CF shoot yesterday and I didn't want to disturb you." says the first note.

 

"I have to leave for my shoot now.  You better get your out this bed or you'll be late for yours."  says the second note. We both have another separate scheduled photo shoots for today.

 

I laughed loudly after reading the third note that said : "Fighting! Have a good day and don't be too beautiful while taking pictures, alright? I can't have people stare at you with eyes saying "I want to you", I just might kill people.  Understand, gorgeous?"  My girlfriend's over the top jealousy and possessiveness can in an instant. Oh how I want to just caress her body right this moment.

 

 

"I love you, baby.  I'll see you later, til then, I will miss you.

P.s. here's a kiss for you"  says the fourth note and I pulled the last piece off the headboard.  I chuckled and held the paper tightly to my chest when I realized what was on it, her lipstick that was stamped by her very own lips.

 

Right now, I forgot everything. I forgot that she was in a photo shoot and I should be getting ready for my own.  All I want now is her, on this very bed immediately.  So I grabbed my phone and dialed her number.  I rested my back on the head board with a smirk forming on my face, I tried calling her again but there was no answer.  My smirk slowly faded.  If my rational mind is currently working, I'd think that she's already on the set taking beautiful, jaw dropping pictures, but no. This paranoid and irrational side of my brain is the one working so I started to worry and dialed one of our manager's number.  She immediately picked up.

 

"hello?" she asked obviously distracted.

 

"Aseb! are you with Tiffany? Why isn't she picking up her phone?" I asked in one breath.

 

"What is up with you?" she asked suddenly worried.

 

"Is she or is she not?" I demanded.

 

"Geez Jessica! Yes she is! Why are you so cranky early in the morning?"

 

"Well let's see, you and Jo booked me and Tiffany in numbers of photo shoots and CFs, we barely see each other." I explained as if I'm making a point.

 

"Gosh Sica! We are sorry for keeping your careers on top" she said while laughing,  Now understanding where my crankiness is coming from.

 

"I wouldn't mind this if you just kept us together in all these"

 

"You two need a break from each other!" she said scolding-ly, I can say she's trying not to laugh so hard.

 

"aish!..."

"Tiffany says you better get your out of the bed or you'll be late!"  She blurted out before I could finish cursing her.

 

"Can I talk to her please?" I asked sweetly hoping it would work on her.

 

"Nope, she's in the middle of taking breath taking pictures"

 

"Just for a min..."

 

"NO! bye! Later Sica! And oh. I'm freaking serious Jo will be killing you if she comes there and you're not ready yet!" with that, he ended the call and left me grunting.

 

"Aseb, you'll be dead to me!" I gritted my teeth and lazily stormed out of my bed. 

 

After a long day of photo shoot, I got back in our house.  Expecting to be welcomed by a hug and a kiss from my girlfriend, I was disappointed when I opened the door and found the house dark and empty.  I sighed heavily and lazily dragged myself to the couch in the living room.  I fished for my phone when I heard it ring, I didn't even bother to look the caller ID and annoyingly answered it

 

"What do you want?!"

 

"Baby I know I'm late I'm sorry" she said apologetically. I already felt guilty for not looking who the caller was.

 

"I'm sorry baby, it's just..." I sighed feeling sorry for the grumpiness "Where are you? I thought you'd be early today?"

 

"I thought so too.  Aseb and Jo didn't mention I had a fan signing event after the shoot.  No wonder the shoot ended early." she explained sounding really exhausted.

 

"Aww my poor baby is tired.  Tell Aseb to not show her face to me or I'll kill him." I was relieved when I heard her laugh.

 

"Come home now baby... your Jessi misses you so much" I said in aegyo that I only use for my lovely girlfriend.

 

"I'm on my way baby"

 

"Good! I'll be waiting for you." I answered pouting as if she can see my face.

 

"No don't, you're tired, you need to get some rest" she objected.

 

"I'm alright. I just want to see you, hold you, kiss you..." I trailed off and a smirk formed on my very own face "... touch you" I finished.  She laughed and I heard her sigh "what's wrong baby?" I asked her worriedly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter