Chapter 7

life of a stalker

*Tao's POV*

I bet youre curious what happened the first night right?Nothing happened really. 

What I felt? 

I couldn't sleep at all. Who would be able to sleep with a smile on their face and deep inside theyre having the best moment of their life?No one. I couldnt sleep at all. Yes I said that already but I just dont know what to do!

What if I snore? Sleep talk? Sleep walk? What if I end up with saliva on my right cheek? Wake up with messy hair? Urgh How am I going to sleep?

Then I was disturb from my confusion when Kris said goodnight. Aww that voice~ Hes so nice talking to me. Well not really chatting with me but at least hes not ignoring me.

He went asleep. It was 11pm already. Im supposed to be sleeping now but I wasnt. Luckily Kris was facing me. Oh yeah I forgot the room has 3 single beds. He slept like a prince. I can prove it now that someone can actually sleep like a prince that is like in tv commercials. I was staring at his face. His nose. Pink kissable lips. Long eyelashes. Thick manly eyebrows. And gosh he had no wrinkles. But I notice a small scar on his left cheek near his jawline. 

I cant believe it! Im staring like so close to Kris' face that I could even see every detail. I was determined to touch him but something inside was telling me it's wrong.

The pain of being close next to us but I cant touch him.

Oh well my finger touched his lips. Couldnt resist his lips, who could? Yes call me a ert but yolo. It might be illegal but it's like one in a million chance!

It was soft. I dont know how to describe it in details but I wanted to kiss them. It was like luring me my lips to press it against him.

But I didnt. What? Dont judge me! I wanted to kiss him but I know its just wrong. I know when to stop. And I still want my first kiss to be with Kris. Not me stealing it. I knew that if I kissed him and he found out, the outcome won't be like Sleeping Beauty. Im not that delusional