chapter 6

life of a stalker

*Tao's POV

We arrived in the island. I had a small luggage and right now we were wearing non uniform. It was more comfy and yes it removed the idea of school in our mind which means no stress.

I went to the teachers as they whistled. It was a signal for us to gather. We were given each a hotel number. They didnt give me the key so I thought perhaps that theyve given it to the others that I would be sharing room with. 

I found the hotel room first. It was so loud in the hotel lifts and corridors.What do you expect from 180 high school students. Im now just waiting for the other too. 

"So here it is.oh Hi!" I knew it the second I heard that voice. It was deep and I understood who it was quickly. It was from Kris. 

"Ah h-hey" I greeted with a smile.

yes Im nervous. My crush is here and I'll be staying in the same hotel room with him Kyaaaa~~ Im so happy inside rightnow that I could die. Omfg kyaaaaa~

"So where's the other one?" He brought me to reality again. Phew I was about to faint there.

"Uhm I dont know" Im really bad at conversation unless its Baekkie so like every other shy people I just answer with short sentences. Its not because Im rude but I just seriously at talking to others

"I see. Should we go in first then? Well if you want to stay outside-" Hes actually talking to me. To the one and only loser Tao 

"Uhm. Yeah Let's go in..."

We went in. There was a silent awkward atmosphere. I was used to this silence because no one talked to me in my old school and even now I only talked to Baekhyun.All pretty much ignored me. 

However it wasnt silent silent. It sound weird but I could here my own heartbeat (heartbeat ~ 2pm xD) 

Calm down Tao calm down. I still have to act like a normal person. Which means no fangirl mode til Im back to Seoul. Why? Because I dont want Kris to die from knowing a gay nerd likes him and let alone the he had to stay in the same room with someone this disgusting. 

We agreed on whos using which cabinets and we started unpacking. Someone knocked and told us it was time for dinner. We had ramyeon. As we were eating most were more like chatting/gossiping. Some made jokes that even I didnt notice I was also laughing with them. Then I was actually thinking of what just happened. I couldnt believe Im in the same room with Mr Perfect. The one and only Wu Yifan.

I was about to go back to our room yes "our" room when I was called by Mr Do. 

"Kris come here too" He added and Kris walked towards us.

"You mustve notice but Baekhyun who was supposed to be your roommate couldnt make it. So it will just be the two of you."

We simply nodded and returned to our room.

OH MY GOD!!! I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS YOU BAEKHYUN. WAHHH TALKING TO MYSELF AGAIN BUT WHO CARES! OMO THANK YOU BAEK AND YOUR FEVER. WHAHAHA I DONT WANT YOU SICK BUT YES BECAUSE OF YOUR FEVER IM NOW ALONE WITH KRIS. THANK YOU SO MUCH. my inside voice was so loud almost like opera singer or even worse. Baek you are the best bestest bestfriend ever