Chapter 5

life of a stalker

*Tao's POV*

Baekhyun knew my secret but he kept it for me. Aigoo ~ I really have a nice BFF. Instead of a nightmare of revelation of my crush to the whole campus, I gained myself a co-stalker.

For first years we had a trip to Jeju Island. It was a 3day trip. It was a great news for us because we could rest for at least 3 days.

"So excited"

"Ikr. Hope we're in the same room" We were told that we'll be in groups of 3 in a hotel room. 

Day of the trip comes~~

Baekhyun suddenly got sick because he accidently left his umbrella yesterday and it rained strongly. I was so looking forward to have fun with him. Damn fever ruined it.

So yeah now Im sitting here on the ferry with strangers next to me. Theyre not really really stranger. Maybe they are from the same class with me that I just dont talk to them. Sigh. Now Im distracting myself with music as I just played the next song in my playlist. It was Angel by Exo. It was calm and great lyrics. I was humming to it or singing in my head when I notice Kris.

Oh yeah he's also in the trip. Hope I can talk to him during the trip. Nah- that would be impossible. He was always surrounded by people and even right now he was talking to two guys. Wonder what theyre talking about.

So for the last 10mins of the ride I was staring at Kris. His eyes. His manly eyebrows and adam's apple. His well toned arms. His light pale skin. Ahhh just remembered why Im so head over heels him