Chapter 3

life of a stalker

*Tao's POV

My plan was clearly a failure. I got told off by our class adviser in the first day for  being late. 

However the petite guy I bumped into became my friend. He's Baekhyun. We became friends after a week and have the same classes. 

Even though it was new environment for me, people already know each other from primary. Some were already close after just a few days. Because me and Baekhyu  were late for the assembly, everyone saw when Ms Kim told us off. And from then on, the bullying from primary had continued to high school.

Oh I almost forgot. I was so glad and still is that Baek became my friend. He was also a loner and loser like me but because I was with him I felt like I wasnt alone in this dark place aside from all these people. And I think I should tell you. Im gay. Thats the reason why I was bullied. I was called by names. Disgusting. Homos should die. Not a human.

One thing that made me close with Baekkie was that hes also gay. I clearly told him quickly coz I dont want to be said that I lied to him if I was to tell him in the future. Itd be worst if didnot tell it that day. However, I was shocked. He just said he knew and confessed that he's gay too. I was so glad that someone was feeling the same as me that I could be there for him and he for me.