Chapter 2 - The first meeting

The Switched Plan

Jimin checked himself on the mirror several times. He wanted to make sure that he looks great for this special meeting. He had promised himself not to take this date too serious. But still, he wanted to look perfect.

“Hyung!” Jungkook entered Jimin’s room and found Jimin was posing in front of the mirror.

“Oh, Jungkook ah! You are here already.” Jimin grinned to the younger who stood up in front of his bed.

“Yeah, I am. I thought you said we are gonna leave at six. It is six now, and there you are, still trying to scare that poor mirror.” Jungkook said with his less-expression face.

“Wow really? Time goes by really fast you know.” Jimin still grinned, he checked himself on the mirror and posed one more time. “Okay, I’m ready. Let’s go!”

Both of them soon left after saying goodbye to Jimin’s parents.

 

 

Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at the cafe where Jimin and the person from the matchmaker site will meet. The cafe was not so big, but comfortable. It has a warm atmosphere inside the cafe.

“Which one is the person, Hyung?” Jungkook asked as soon as they entered the cafe. He scanned all inside the place. It was many customers there. He tried to find a boy who seemed has the same age with them.

“I’m not really sure either.” Jimin then checked his phone once again, he looked at the display picture of the person he will meet on his account. A brunette-haired boy was grinning widely on the picture shown. The picture seemed was taken without the boy permission as the image was not so focused.

Jungkook also looked and observed the person in the picture, then he looked around to searched the most similar person with this grinned-boy in the picture. “Hyung, that person, at table twelve. Looks really alike with the person on the picture.” He pointed at the table he meant.

Jimin looked at the table which is meant by Jungkook and found a person was sitting calmly while looking outside through the window beside him. “Which one? The orange-haired boy?” Jimin asked. Oh yes, he also found that the boy had a very striking hair color. He looked at the picture once again, they look alike, only the hair color which different. “Oh yeah, I think he is. What happened to his hair?”

“I don’t know, but it looks cool.” Jungkook said while still looking at the boy.

 

 

They soon approached the boy. It seemed that he didn’t realize that they were two boys approaching him. He still looked at the scenery outside the cafe. From this table, the scenery outside could be seen clearly. But, there was nothing so interesting to be seen. It was just crowded street, with everyone walked with their own direction. Where were all of those people going anyway?

“Hi.” Jimin greeted him as soon as he got there. Jungkook followed behind him.

The orange-haired boy looked at the two boys in front of him. He had a blank expression.

“Are you Kim Taehyung?” Jimin asked immediately.

“Park Jimin?” The boy named Kim Taehyung asked back.

“Yes, I am.” Jimin smiled and bowed to Taehyung.

“Oh nice to meet you.” Taehyung stood up and bowed, “Please take a seat.” He smiled to the two of them and backed to sit himself down.

Jimin sat in front of Taehyung, and Jungkook took a seat beside Jimin. Taehyung saw Jungkook with a questioned-look. “Who-”

“Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce him. He is my bestfriend, Jungkook.” Jimin then introduced Jungkook to Taehyung.

“Nice to meet you, Jungkook-ssi.” Taehyung looked at Jungkook who nodded to him. Jungkook could not help himself to not to adore the handsome boy in front of him. He was really handsome. I mean, really handsome. How a person could still looks incredibly handsome in such striking hair?

“Are you two at the same class?” Taehyung opened a conversation.

“Yes, we are.” The smiling Jimin answered, “This boy is just really genius that he could reach this level so fast. He is two years younger than me.”

“Really? Wow that’s great. You are at the same grade with me too then.” Taehyung grinned widely to Jungkook.

“Jimin hyung is just being too much. I’m not that genius.” Jungkook smiled shily. He looked at the grinned boy in front of him. How a person could still looks unbelievably handsome while grinning widely?

 

 

“Hi there.” A handsome waiter approached them. “Ready to order?” He smiled to the three boys.

Taehyung read the name tag on his chest; ‘Seokjin’. He saw that the waiter seems so friendly with his calm smile. And the waiter named Seokjin seemed not too much older than him.

“One hot chocolate for me please.” Jimin said his order to Seokjin.

“Make it two.” Taehyung ordered a same drink with Jimin.

Jimin took a look at Taehyung and smiled. Hmm so we have the same in common.

Seokjin wrote something in his small note, “And you dear?” He looked at Jungkook who still read at the menu on the table.

“Hot vanilla please.” Jungkook looked at Seokjin who wrote his order right away.

“Two hot chocolate and one hot vanilla.” Seokjin repeated their order.

The three boys nodded.

“Coming right away.” Seokjin smiled and went to the counter.

 

Taehyung looked at the two boys in front of him. They were debating about something on Jimin’s phone. Taehyung observed them silently. He looked at Jimin, the person that supposed to be his date, but came here with his friend accompany him. He thought that Jimin looked cute with his baby-chubby-cheeks. He is talkative and seemed so bright. It’s so nice to see a bright person like him, it could make the atmosphere brighter. When he smiles, he formed a cute eye-smile. He was not so tall. Okay, he is short. He was a cute person overall. Taehyung smiled seeing Jimin and Jungkook’s act towards each. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and observed him carefully, he thought that Jungkook- emm-- Jungkook was the most beautiful person that he has ever seen. Wait, what??

 “Hot chocolate for you and you.” Seokjin put the drinks in front of Jimin and Taehyung. It made Taehyung and the others stopped doing what they were doing. “And hot vanilla for you.” He put the last cup in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded to the friendly handsome waiter.

“It looks delicious. Thank you.” Jimin smiled to Seokjin.

“No problem, dear.” Seokjin smiled. “Enjoy your drinks.” The way he speaks was really calm, he has a mother-like figure. Seokjin then left the table.

“The waiter is so friendly.” Taehyung spoke as the waiter left.

“I know right. I have come here several times. I think he kinda remember me.” Jimin looked at Seokjin who approached another table to take care of other customers.

“Aaa I see.” Taehyung nodded.

 

 

 

Hoseok looked at the person beside him. It was Yoongi who tried hard to concentrate with the movie played. No, actually he was not really trying hard. He was just looked at the big screen in front of him with no bother to understand the story of the movie.

“Oh come on. The movie is not that bad.” Hoseok smiled and brushed against Yoongi’s arm.

Yoongi saw his friend beside him and smiled. Then he turned to look at the big useless-screen again.

Hoseok understood what makes Yoongi cannot watch the movie properly. “You think about Jimin’s date, don’t you?”

“What do you think he is doing right now? I wonder whether this kid’s date would stand for his noise or not.” Yoongi talked while still looking at the big screen.

“Jimin is a cute boy.” Hoseok answered while looking at the big screen too.

“What will this kid do to screw his date up? It’s fun to watch seeing he screws everything up.” Yoongi smiled mockingly.

“He always smiles brightly to this not-so-bright world.” Hoseok added without looking at his friend besides him.

“He will whine over everything he wants annoyingly. I mean it’s really annoying. I wonder his date could take it or not.” Yoongi smiled awkwardly and turned to Hoseok.

“And Jimin has a warm sincere heart.” Hoseok did not bother to look at Yoongi.

“What’s your point, Hoseok?” Yoongi looked at Hoseok impatiently.

“It’s okay to be worried. And it’s really okay to be jealous.” Hoseok looked at Yoongi. “It’s just don’t stop loving, because I really think that Jimin also loves you. He just didn’t realize it yet.”

“Huh yeah right.” Yoongi didn’t really know what to say. He didn’t know what Jimin feels toward him. Jimin always has been a kind person who treats him really really nicely. However, Yoongi didn’t want to take wrongly of Jimin’s way to treat him. But still, He already fell a deep love to this stupid kid.

 

 

 

 “So, what you guys do besides studying?” Taehyung sipped his hot chocolate and asked to the two boys in front of him.

“We are members of dance club in our school.” Jimin smiled widely.

“Really?” Taehyung seemed interested.

“Yes we really love to dance.” Jungkook answered then sipped his hot vanilla.

“We often spend our time together to create some choreography.” Jimin added excitedly.

“Wow I bet you two really great at dancing.”

“Jungkook could dance better than me.” Jimin smiled and saw Jungkook besides him.

“Not really. Jimin hyung can fly. I mean literally fly.” Jungkook also praised Jimin. “He flips himself in the air.” Jungkook explained eagerly. It made Jimin formed a shy smile beside him.

Taehyung smiled to them. “You two look really close.”

“Yes we are. We are best friend.” Jimin strecthed his arm, tried to embrace jungkook’s shoulder.

“No, hyung. We are not that close.” Jungkook tried to stay away from the elder’s embrace by pushing jimin’s body.

Taehyung laughed widely seeing the two boys in front of him. Then he looked at the cup in front of him. “I kinda interested in dancing.” Taehyung paused, “But-”

“But what?” Jimin asked.

Taehyung paused. “It’s not a big deal.” Taehyung smiled to his two new friends.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other.

“Hey. I got an idea! There is a theatre not far from here. How about we go there? There is an interesting animated movie playing.” Jimin broke the silence. “We can watch it together.”

“You still try huh, hyung?” Jungkook sent a glare to Jimin.

Jimin grinned.

“It seems interesting.” Taehyung nodded handsomely.

 

 

“Look guys, we are not late for the next show.” Jimin almost ran to the theatre building. “Come on guys! The next show is ten minutes from now.” He walked excitedly and turned to Jungkook and Taehyung who walk behind him. Jungkook and Taehyung smiled seeing the excited Jimin.

“I’m so excited! I really want to watch this movie.” Jimin walked backward still excitedly.

“Hyung, watch out!” Jungkook warned Jimin who unfortunately had bumped into someone.

“Ouch!” Jimin could hear the voice of someone he bumped into, and it was definitely the expression of sudden physical pain.

Jimin turned and bowed. “I’m really really sorry.” Jimin apologized immediately then looked at the person he bumped into. He surprised to find a very familiar person. “Yoongi hyung?”

“Jiminnie?” Yoongi patted his own chest. “What are you doing? Walking backward like a dumb.” Yoongi still patted his chest in pain. However, he felt nice to see Jimin.

“Are you okay?” Hoseok asked to Yoongi worriedly.

“Hyung? What are you doing here?” Jimin followed to pat Yoongi’s chest concernedly then he took a look at Hoseok beside Yoongi. “With Hoseok hyung.”

“We have nothing to do.” Hoseok answered. “So we decided to watch some movie.” He smiled awkwardly. “Jimin, please don’t take it wrong okay?” Hoseok continued.

“Why should I take wrong about something, Hyung?” Jimin still had his hand on Yoongi’s. He held Yoongi’s arm with his two hands. Not too tight, but comforting.

“Don’t you want to introduce your date to us?” Yoongi changed the topic, he pulled his arms off from Jimin’s held.

“Oh yeah. He is Taehyung, and Taehyung, they are also our best friends, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung.” Jimin introduced Taehyung.

Taehyung bowed to them and they bowed back.

“Please to meet you.” Hoseok smiled.

“You too.” Taehyung smiled back to Hoseok.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung in a judging glare. What kind of hair is that? But damn. He is handsome. And tall.

“So, where will you go after this, hyung?” Jungkook asked Yoongi and Hoseok to break the awkwardness.

“Nowhere. Just go home.” Yoongi answer immediately.

“Okay then. We’ll see you tomorrow, hyung.” Jungkook could feel Yoongi’s glare towards Taehyung, and it was not a good sign. “We don’t want to late for the next show, right?” Jungkook saw Taehyung besides him.

“Uhm right.” Taehyung answered while grinning. He didn’t know, what kind of atmosphere was that?

“Okay. See you tomorrow.” Yoongi also didn’t plan to stand up there for too long. “Come on, Hoseok.”

“Hyung! Wait!” Jimin immediately pulled Yoongi sleeve when Yoongi was about to leave.

Yoongi looked at Jimin’s hand holding his sleeve, tightly, “What, Jiminnie?” He looked at his beloved one. Looked him with the warm glare. It’s only Jimin that could get such warm glare from the cold Yoongi.

Jimin looked at Yoongi, “I- ehmm- nothing.” Jimin turned to look at the floor. “See you tomorrow.” Then he released the elder’s sleeve.

Yoongi looked at Jimin. Then he left with Hoseok. Jimin paused while thinking what happened to him. It mixed between heartache and stomachache. It was really confusing for Jimin. What did I do? What happened to me? Why was something felt so wrong?

 

“Come on, hyung. We almost late.” Jungkook pulled Jimin’s hand.

He slipped his hand off from Jungkook. “O-okay.” Jimin followed Jungkook, he then turned to looked at Yoongi once again. He found Yoongi and Hoseok walking together seemed so happily. At least from this distance, and at least in Jimin’s sight.

“Are you okay? Jimin?” Taehyung who walked beside him, concerned to the sudden awkward Jimin.

“Yeah, I‘m okay.” Jimin forced his smile. “Of course I’m okay, we are gonna watch animated movie!” Jimin smiled widely. A fake wide-smile.

Taehyung unconsciously patted Jimin’s back as he thought that he should make Jimin calm. Taehyung could see something was going on between Jimin and Yoongi. Something that maybe Yoongi and Jimin themselves didn’t realize was going on between them.

 

Yoongi and Hoseok walked slowly. Hoseok was still trying to make lame jokes to make his friend smile. It was failed, but he was still trying.

Yoongi could not hold himself to not to turned. He wanted to check his crush, and he found that Taehyung patted Jimin’s back while looking at Jimin concernedly. Yoongi turned back and took a very deep breath.

Hoseok looked sadly at his poor best friend.

 

 


 

Oh I hate this chapter! >_< I don't know why~

Maybe it's because I work on this in a rush.

I'm sooo late in updating and I don't wanna postpone it any longer, so yeah, it turn out to be like this.

But, I still hope you enjoy reading this.

Oh I'm sorry~

Please do leave comments.

 

Anyway, I watched BTS Honey FM 1st BTS birthday 'BTS FESTA 2014' then fainted over and over again, too much YoonMin~ kkk~

YoonMin fighting!! ^^

 

Oh and one more thing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY N Oppa!! ^_^