Be Mine

Reborn

Siwon’s P o V

              Finally, Yoona.... You’re back to me. I missed her so much. I couldn’t resist to kiss her lips. God, it feels so nice. I love her soft lips, her body’s scent, and... oh, no! I think, she faints now! Oh My God, I couldn’t control myself. I forget that she needs air to breathe. Pabo, Siwon!!!! I carried her body by my arms. I took her to my car and brought her to my apartment. I laid her body on my bed. I sat on the chair near the bed. I her cheek and kissed her forehead. I’m so sorry, Yoona. Please, wake up soon!

              I heard someone knocking my door, “Siwon Oppa, are you there?”. Ah, it was Seohyun. “Come in, Seo!”, I said. Then Seohyun and Kyuhyun came in. They found me in my room and immediately ran to me when they saw Yoona. “Yoona! Why is she sleeping on your bed?”, Seohyun screamed and stood beside me. “Umh... actually, she faints.”, I said slowly. “Mwoh? What happened?”, Kyuhyun asked. “That’s.... Umh.... I kissed her. I couldn’t control my body and then she fainted because she lose her breathe.”, I explained. Then, I felt two arms hit my head. They hit me. “Yah! How could you, Oppa???? You, Pabo!”, Seohyun shouted. “Aish, how could you forget that she needs some air to breathe?”, Kyuhyun shouted too. “Yah! I’m sorry, okay! I just missed her so much. You don’t know how I wished I could kiss her lips!”, I protested as I my head. “By the way, what are you two doing here?”, I asked changing the topic. “Well, we just worried about you. But, I think you are better now, Oppa. So, she doesn’t avoid you anymore?”, Seohyun asked. I smiled, “No.... I watched her this afternoon while she was walking to her car. Then I saw her crying. I came closer to her and handed her my handkerchief. While I was about to go, she asked why I avoided her. And then we talked and....”. “Okay, that’s enough.”, Seohyun cut me. “Well, Seo, I think we better go now. Don’t disturb them!”, Kyuhyun said. Seohyun hesitated, “Hmmm, alright.... Siwon Oppa, take care of her, arasso! Don’t do anything bad to her! And don’t forget to control yourself! If you make her faint anymore I’ll....”. “Alright, Seo! Yah! Kyu, take her away now!”, I cut her. Kyuhyun just laughed and dragged his girlfriend out, “Okay! See you! Come on, Seo!”. “Yah!!!! Oppa, I haven’t finish already!”, then I saw them disappeared. I turned to see Yoona again. I laid my body beside her. I placed her head on my arm and wrapped another arm around her body.

 

Yoona’s P o V

              Ah, I feel dizzy. I slowly opened my eyes and felt someone wrapped my body. “Finally, you wake up!”, I heard a voice. Siwon’s voice. I turned to see him. Oh My God, his face is so close to me. He  is sooo handsome. I want to stare at him forever. “Yoona? Are you okay?”, he asked me worriedly. I just nodded. “What happened to me?”, I asked. I didn’t remember anything. “You... don’t remember anything?”, he asked confused. I shook my head. Wait, I remember, I was walking to my car after the class ended, then my foot hit a stone, I was about to fall but someone helped me, then I cried because I remember the first time I met Siwon, then Siwon came and handed me a handkerchief, then we hugged, and then he kissed me, and then.... “OH MY GOD!”, I shouted and sat up immediately. I remember everything! I feel my face blushing now. I hid my face by my palms. Siwon chuckled and sat next to me. “Do you remember now?”, he asked. I just nodded, still hid my face. He laughed and pulled my hands away. Aissh.... it was embarrassing! “Yoona, you’re so cute....”, he said as he lifted my face to face him. It made me blushed more. He held my hands, “Yoona, I’m sorry. I was the one who made you faint because I kissed you. I forgot that you needed to catch breathe. But, why didn’t you stop me?”. “Yah!!!! Siwon-sshi! I tried to push your body, you know! But you are too strong!”, I explained. “Really?”, he asked me surprised. I just nodded. “Well, I’m so sorry, Yoona. Will you forgive me?”, he asked. Actually, of course, I will forgive him but, “Hmmm.... No!”. “Aish.... Fine! I won’t kiss you anymore.”, he said. “Yah!!!!”, I pouted. He laughed, “Why? You like it when I kissed you, right?”. Aissh.... I looked away to hide my face blushing. “So, forgive me, please!”, he said and I smiled to him. “Ah, I have something for you....”, he stood up and walked to the table near the bed. He grabbed a box and then sat on the chair beside the bed. I turned my body to face him. “Yoona, this is for you.”, he handed me the box. I took it, “Hmmm, what is this?”. He smiled, “Just open it!”. I opened the box and saw....

I gasped. “Beautiful....”, I whispered. He held my hands and... “Will you be my girlfriend, Yoona?”. OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod.... I lifted my head and saw him. He was staring at me seriously. Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend???? My heart was beating very fast. Of course, I will!!!! But, “Hmmm, do you give this necklace in order to make me agree to be your girlfriend?”, I asked him. He just chuckled, “No, Silly! I’ll still give you this necklace eventhough you refuse me. So... what is your answer?”. “Well.... I... will be your girlfriend.”, I answered nervously. I saw he smiled widely and was about to hug me, “But,”, I stopped him. “But... I can’t accept this. It seems pretty expen.... Ahhh!”, I was surprised when suddenly my body was placed on his lap. I saw him laughing. His face was so close to me. He took the necklace and placed in on my neck. “You look more beautiful with this necklace. Don’t you like it?”, he asked while staring at me. “I love it.... It’s beautiful. But...”, “No but!”, he cut me and I didn’t finish my words because he kissed my lips. I couldn’t think anything. His kiss felt like heaven. He wrapped my body tightly and pressed my back. So, we were very close now. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. After awhile, he broke the kiss. I felt disappointed. He saw me pouting and it made him laughed, “Stop pouting! I have to break the kiss or else you will faint in my arms again.”. I blushed hard and bowed my face. He lifted my chin, “Thank you, Yoona. Thanks for accepting me. I’m really happy now.”. I gave him smile, “I feel so happy too. And... thank you for the necklace.”. He kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around his body too. I could smell his scent. “Hmmm... She is right. Your body is smelled like mint.”, I whispered. “What do you mean?”, he asked me, still hugged. Then, I told him everything. I told him about Soo Bin’s story.

              We went to a restaurant for lunch. Actually, I was the one who ate. Suddenly, we heard Siwon’s phone rang and he spoke, “Hello. Ah, Hyung! Yes, I’m fine. Now? Okay. Wait me!”. “Yoona, I’m sorry, I have to meet someone. After you finished your lunch, I’ll drive you home, arasso?”, he said. Suddenly I remembered something, “It’s okay. But, can you just take me back to our campus? My car is still there.”. “Neh. No problem. Just finished your food.”, he answered. After that, he drove me to our campus. We bid goodbye and I drove my car to my uncle’s house. I was a little sad because I still wanted to be with him longer.

              I was doing my assignment when the night came. I looked at my phone many times, hoping Siwon call me or send me a message. But, there was nothing. Hufft.... Stop thinking about him, Yoona! Focus, focus! After I finished my assignment, I laid my body on my bed. I was staring at my phone. “Siwon.... I miss you.... Call me, pleaseee!”, I mumbled. Suddenly, the phone rang, and it was from him, I shouted happily, “He is calling!!!!”. I greeted, “Yeoboseyo, Siwon-sshi!”. I heard him laughing, “Yah! Why are you laughing, Siwon-sshi?”. “You miss me already?”, he asked. What? How did he know? “No!”, I lied. “Then, why did you shout while your phone rang?”, he asked me again. “Huh? Did you hear I shouted?”, I asked confused. “Yes, actually I’m near your room now. You can see me from your window.”, he told me. Oh, no! He was kidding me. I ran to my window and... I saw him. He waved his hand to me then... he jumped to my balcony. I was shocked, how could he... well, he is a vampire, remember? I opened the door and went to the balcony. I hugged him immediately. He chuckled, “So, you miss me so much, right!”. “Uhh, shut up!”, I said. He laughed and hugged me back, then he carried me in. He kicked the door to close it and then took me to my bed. He laid beside me and wrapped his arms around me. I faced him, “Why are you here, Siwon-sshi?”. “Well, I miss you too, Yoona!”, he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled. “Yoona, don’t call me ‘Siwon-sshi’ again, okay?”, I confused, “Why?”. “Aish! Because you are my girlfriend. So, now, just call me ‘Oppa’, arasso?”, he asked. I , “Umh... let me think about it. Mmmmm, no! I won’t call you ‘Oppa’! I like calling you ‘Siwon-sshi’, it’s more polite.”. “Aish, this girl! No! Call me ‘Oppa’ or else....”, he didn’t finish his words. “Or else what?”, I asked. Then he placed his body on top of me. He held my hands and trapped them near my head. He leaned his face to mine and gave me peck on the lips. But then, he moved his head to my neck, “Or else... I’ll your blood, Beauty!”. My heart was beating so fast. He must be joking. I believed he won’t my blood. But, I was a little scared. I just froze that time. Then I felt him kissing my neck. He lifted his head and looked at me, “Yoona? I’m just kidding.... Are you scared?”. I shook my headslowly, “No, I trust you... Oppa.”. I saw him smiling widely. He kissed me again on the lips gently. Then he laid beside me and pulled my body against him. “Now, sleep, arasso! Good night, My love....”, he said and I closed my eyes. I felt so comfortable in his arms.

 

Hara’s P o V

              I felt better. Now, I need to go and find that girl again. I have to kill her. She stole My Siwon! I was walking out of my apartment when suddenly... “Hara.”. Ah, it was Leeteuk Oppa. “Oppa, what are you doing here?”, I asked. “Where are you going, huh?”, he asked me. “I... I have something to do.”, I answered nervously. “Something? Like killing a girl?”, he asked again. “Huh? What do you mean, Oppa?”, I was shocked. “You are not going anywhere now, Hara! Kyuhyun and Seohyun told me everything. How could you do that? Now, you have to stay in my place! I won’t you doing something bad to that girl!”, Leeteuk Oppa dragged my body. I struggled, “No, Oppa! Please....”, but he was too strong.

              We arrived at his place. “Well, I have a job for you.”, Leeteuk Oppa said. “Huh? What job?”, I asked confused. “Do you remember a man that I turned him into a vampire? He is awaken now. So, I order you to teach him everything and tell him everything about vampire. He is under your responsibility now!”, he explained. “But... why don’t you do it by yourself?”, I asked. “Just take it as a punishment from me because you tried to kill a human!”, he said coldly. I sighed. “He is in my room now. Let’s meet him!”, he led me to his room. He opened the door and I saw a man standing near the window. He turned his body to us. Leeteuk Oppa pushed me in, “Talk to him, I have todosomething now!”, he said and then went away. I stepped forward and looked at that man. “Uhm.... Annyeong, Goo Hara imnida.”, I introduced myself. He then looked away. Aissh..... What’s wrong with him?He is so cold.“Mmm, may I know your name?”, I asked. He then looked at me for awhile, “My name is... Kibum. Kim Kibum.”.