Their Secret

Reborn

Seohyun’s P o V

              I arrived in my campus and parked my car. Kyuhyun had no class this morning, so I came lonely. I was parking my car near a red BMW, it belonged to Yoona. But, while I was walking to my class, I saw two familiar figures. Ah!!! It was Hara and Yoona. “Hara? What is she doing here?”, I asked myself. “What????”, I was shocked when I saw Hara punched Yoona’s  head and brought her to her car and went away. I got in my car and followed her car. She drove her car very fast but I could still follow her. I drove my car very careful. I hope Hara didn’t notice me.

              I was so afraid. “Where is she going with Yoona?”. I knew she was going to do something bad to her. Ah! She must be jealous with Yoona! Hara loves Siwon Oppa, I knew it. But, how did she know that Siwon Oppa is getting closer to Yoona? I hope Yoona is alright. I dialed Kyuhyun Oppa’s number, I thought I need his help. “Hey Seo, what’s up?”, I heard his voice. “Oppa.... I saw Hara in our college! I didn’t know what happened. But, I saw her hit Yoona and brought her to her car. I’m following her car now!”, I told him. “Wha... what? Where are you now?”, he asked me. “I don’t know! But, wait.... I think it’s the way to Hara’s apartment.”, I said.“OK, I’m going to her apartment now! Keep following her, OK!”, he said. “OK....”, I replied. “Be careful, Sweetheart!”. “Neh, Oppa!”.

 

Yoona’ P o V

              I felt my head aching. I slowly opened my eyes and I heard machine’s sound. I looked around and felt strange. “Finally, you wake up!”, I was shocked when I heard a female’s voice. I turned my head and saw Hara was driving the car. She just smirked. “Ha... Hara? Where are we goi.... Ouch... ouch!!!”, I asked her but suddenly I got headache. “Just shut up! I’m going to take you to the HELL!”, she said with anger. “What? What do you mean? And why did you punch me?”, I was so confused and scared. Who is Hara? We just met today! “I punched you, because I wanted to!”, she said coldly.

              We arrived infront ofan apartment building. Hara drove the car and parked it in the basement. She got out from the car and opened my door. “Get out!”, she said coldly. I tried to get out and stand, but I couldn’t. I felt so weak. “GET OUT!!!”, she shouted and pulled my hair. “Aaah... Hara... it’s hurt! Please don’t pull my hair!”, I cried in pain. She kicked the car door and dragged me to the elevator. We entered it and stopped at fifth floor. She took a key from her pocket and opened thedoor. She pushed me to the floor. “Ahhh”, I screamed when my body hit the floor. It was really hurt. I sat on the floor and try to stand but I couldn’t. I was just crying because of the pain. “Stop crying, Im Yoon Ah!”, she shouted. “Ha... Hara-shi, what did I do to you? I’m... I’m so sorry if I’ve done something wrong to you. But, what is my fault? We just met and....”, I couldn’t finish my words. “SHUT UP! You want to know what your fault is, huh? You want to know it?”, she leaned closer to me and pulled my hair again hardly. “Ahhhhh, my hair....”, I cried louder. “You... stole My Siwon! He is mine! You don’t have a right to get closer to him! You should stay away from him, because I’m his....”, Hara didn’t finish her words. I looked at her eyes, “Are you... are you his... girlfriend?”, I asked with weak voice. She didn’t answer my question. “Well, no. Not yet! You disturbed my way to get Siwon Oppa! So, I have to destroy you!”, she suddenly released my hair and stand in front of me. “What? No, please, don’t!”, I begged her. I was so afraid, I couldn’t stop crying.

              I saw Hara’s face. She lowered her body and pushed me to the floor. I laid on the floor and saw her leaned closer to me. I saw something wrong on her face. I knew she was beautiful, but now, she was so scary. Her eyes were sharp and I saw.... I saw her fangs were out from . “What... what are you?”, I asked with shaking voice. She smirked, “Guess what!”. Then she grabbed my shoulder and she lowered her head to my neck. “I want to taste your blood, Sweet!”, she said. I could feel her breath on my neck. “Nooo!!!!!”, I tried to push her away but she didn’t move at all. She was so strong. I gave up and closed my eyes. I thought it was my time to leave this world.

              “STOP IT, HARA!”, I heard a voice shouting. I opened my eyes and saw.... Seohyun? Her face was so worried. She moved her body to me so fast. I even couldn’t see her movement. How she did it? She pushed Hara away from me and made her hit the wall. Seohyun was so strong? “Yoona, are you alright?”, she pulled and hugged my body. I couldn’t say anything. I was so shocked! I couldn’t think anything too! Suddenly, I saw Hara got up and wanted to attack Seohyun. “Seo, watch out!”, I warned her. Seohyun turned around but there was a man pulled Hara away. She hit the wall again and the wall was cracked, now she didn’t move. She looked like a dead body. Who is that man? Ah, I think I know.... It’s Kyuhyun! He walked to me. Seohyun lifted my chin and looked at my eyes, “Yoona, are you alright? What did Hara do to you?”. I couldn’t say anything, I was so shocked. I looked at her eyes deeply and then I looked at Kyuhyun’s face beside her. “Wha... what... are you?”, I asked them and felt my body trembling. Seohyun turned around to face Kyuhyun. They seemed so confused. Then, Kyuhyun said slowly, “We... are... vampire.”. “What??? You guys must be kidding me, right?”, I couldn’t believe what he said to me. But, I saw no joke on his face. “Yoona.... He wasn’t kidding. I, Kyuhyun, and Hara are vampires.”, Seohyun said softly as she caressed my hair. I was frozen that time. They are vampires? They must be kidding! MUST BE! But... I saw how Seohyun pushed Hara with extraordinary strength and she moved so fast to me. I saw Kyuhyun pushed Hara to the wall until the wall was cracked. I saw Hara’s fangs appeared from and she tried to bite my neck. They weren’t kidding! Wait! What about Siwon? Is he.... “Yoona... please, don’t be scared! We won’t hurt you!”, Seohyun calmed me down. “What... what... about Siwon? Is he....”, I couldn’t finish my question. I was too scared to hear the answer. Seohyun just nodded slowly and said, “I’m sorry.”. NOOO!!!!  It can’t be! He is a vampire too! They aren’t humans. How could I be friend with them? They are monsters! They can kill me anytime! I felt my head aching again, my body was so weak. I didn’t know what happen next, I couldn’t see anything.

 

Seohyun’s P o V

              “Yoona!”, I grabbed her body when she fainted. She knew it now! She knew our dark secret. She knew that we are vampires. I understand what she feel now. She must be scared and confused. She couldn’t believe it yet. “Don’t worry! Everything is gonna be fine.”, Kyuhyun said as he tapped my shoulder. I looked at him and gave a weak smile. “I think, we should tell Siwon Oppa now.”, I said and gave Yoona’s body to Kyuhyun. We walked out from Hara’s apartment. I dialed Siwon Oppa’s number and told him everything. He asked us to bring Yoona to his apartment and he would be there soon.

 

Yoona’s P o V

              I felt my body laying on a soft thing. Hmmm, it was so comfortablebed, I thought. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a handsome face staring at me. Siwon. He looked at my eyes deeply. He was so worried, I could see it on his face. I suddenly remember the fact that Kyuhyun and Seohyun told me last time. The fact that they are... vampires. “Yoona....”, Siwon called me softly. I sat up and looked away. “Yoona....”, he called me again as he tried to reach me. “Don’t touch me!”, I whispered. I got up and tried to walk away from him, but suddenly he grabbed my wrist. “I said, DON’T TOUCH ME!!!!”, I shouted to him. He was shocked and released my wrist. I ran away from him. I thought I was in his apartment. I opened the door but suddenly he blocked my way. He seemed so sad. “Please, Yoona.... Let me explain this!”, he begged me. “No!!!! Stay away from me! I’m begging you!”, I cried hard. I was so scared. Siwon didn’t move. After awhile he moved and I ran again. I reached the elevator and went to ground floor. I walked out from the building and took a taxi.

              I arrived at my uncle’s house. Fortunately, I had money in my pocket to pay the taxi. I opened the gate and heard someone calling me, “Yoona, please, don’t be scared at me! I  won’t hurt you....”. It was Siwon’s voice. I didn’t dare to look at him. I entered the house and avoided him. I knew he was following me, so I started to ran. I looked Soo Bin and she greeted me, “Miss Im? Why are you....”, I avoided her. I ran to my room and got in. I locked the door. I leaned my body against the door. I heard someone calling me, “Yoona.... Please, let me explain!”. It was Siwon. “Go away! I don’t need any explanation!”, I shouted to him. “Yoona.... Please!!!!”, I heard his weak voice. I thought he was crying. But, I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know what to think! I DIDN’T KNOW!!!!