Thinking

Reborn

Siwon’s P o V

              I was staring at her door. No! What must I do now? She doesn’t want to see me. She scared of me. I hope I could turn back into a human. But it is impossible! Yoona... Please, don’t hate me! I want to be close to you. I like you,  Yoona... No! I truly love you. Suddenly, I heard someone called, “Excuse me, Sir. I’m Soo Bin, just a housekeeper here. Are you Miss Im Yoona’s friend?”. I stared at her blankly and nodded. She looked at me confused, “Well, I don’t know what happen. But, I think you better go now and give her some times to repair her feeling. Maybe, after she feels better, you can come back here.”. I was thinking about what she just said to me. Maybe she is right. But, I want to explain all the things right now to her. I don’t want she hate me. I need to see her. Soo Bin looked at me for awhile then she smiled and went somewhere. Well, I felt weird.

              I got out of her place. I never feel so sad before. The fact that Yoona is scared of me was hurting me so much. God, help me! I was walking to my car when suddenly I heard a girl’s voice, “Oppa!”. I turned around, it was Seohyun, she came closer to me with worried face and there was Kyuhyun stood behind her. “Oppa, are you... OK?”, she asked. I looked at her with teary eyes, “She doesn’t want to see me, Seo.... I don’t know what to do.”, I answered. She hugged me tightly, “Oppa, I’m sorry to hear that. I promise I will help you to get her back. I promise, Oppa....”, I heard her sobbing. We broke the hug, “Thanks, Seo. But, I’m afraid I don’t have a chance to get her now. She is scared of me, scared of us!”. “Oppa, don’t say like that. I believe, she just needs time to think now. You know, she just confused about the fact she just knew. Just give her time to think, Oppa!”, Seohyun suggested me. “Yeah, she is right, Siwon. Do you remember when you wake up as a vampire? It took a lot of time for me to make you sure that vampire is real. Then it took a lot of time for you too to accept the fact that you are a vampire.”, Kyuhyun said to me. I just bowed my head. I felt... hopeless. “Oppa, let’s back to your place. You have to take a rest! Well, Kyuhyun Oppa will take you to your placeby his car and I’ll bring yours, arasso?”, Seohyun offered. “Come on, Siwon”, Kyuhyun said as he dragged me to his car. We went to my apartment and after awhile Seohyun and Kyuhun went back to their place.

 

Hara’s P o V

              I felt so weak. Aish! It’s just because of Kyuhyun and Seohyun. How did they do that to me? Why did they protect that girl? I slowly opened my eyes. I couldn’t get up! I just grabbed my phone in my pocket and then... “Hello, Hara? What’s wrong?”, I heard Leeteuk Oppa’s voice. “Oppa... please... come to my... place!”, I answered slowly. “Hara? What’s wrong with you? Your voice is so weak! OK, wait for me there!”, he hung up the phone. I closed my eyes, still laying on the floor. Then I heard a voice calling me, “Hara, it’s me!”. Ah, it must be Leeteuk Oppa. “Come in!”, I said. He opened my door and ran to me. “Oh My God! What happened?”, he asked me with worried face. “Kyu... and Seo... they attacked me!”, I explained as he carried me to the bed. “What? Why?”. “I don’t know.... I think they just hate me!”, I lied. “Here, I brought you a bottle of blood. Just drink it and then take a rest, OK?”, he handed me the bottle. I just nodded. “Well, I’m going to meet them now. If you need anything, call me!”, he said as he walked out from my apartment. “Kyuhyun, Seohyun, you’re so dead!”, I smirked.

 

Seohyun’s P o V

              I felt so sad! Yoona doesn’t want to see Siwon Oppa, well, I think she doesn’t want to see me and Kyu Oppa too. Siwon Oppa seemed so sad and I could see his tears. He laid on his bed now with blankly expression. He said he just wanted to be alone, so I and Kyuhyun Oppa decided to go to Kyuhyun Oppa’splace. “Aish! It’s because of Hara!”, I mumbled as we enter Kyu Oppa’s apartment. I sat on the sofa and then Oppa sat next to me. “Well, I can’t believe Hara did that to Yoona. I never saw her hit someone before.”, Oppa said. Yup, he is right! Hara never attacked human before. I always think that she is a nice girl. But, how could she do that to Yoona? “She must be so jealous.”,  Oppa continued. “She really loves Siwon that’s why....”, suddenly we heard someone knocking the door. I walked to the door and opened it, “Leeteuk Oppa???? What are....”, I didn’t finish my sentence. Leeteuk Oppa ran in and he attacked Kyuhyun Oppa. WHAT???? “Oppa!!!!”, I screamed as I saw Kyuhyun Oppa’s body hit the wall. Leeteuk Oppa held his collar. “What did you do to Hara?”, he asked with angry voice. I ran to him and pushed him away from Kyu Oppa with all my strength. “Hyung, please calm down!”, Kyuhyun Oppa said and he stood beside me. He tried to reach Leeteuk Oppa’s shoulder and then Leeteuk Oppa grabbed his hand tightly. I saw Kyuhyun Oppa was in pain, he tried to release his hand from Leeteuk Oppa. “Oppa... please, calm down! Let me explain this, arasso? We have a reason why we did that! We didn’t attack Hara, actually we were protecting our friend from her.”, I saw Leeteuk Oppa released Kyu Oppa’s hand. Then I wrapped my arms around Kyu Oppa’s waist, he placed his hand on my waist too. “Protecting?”, Leeteuk Oppa asked me confused. “Yes, Hyung. Hara was trying to kill our friend. That was why I need to hit her.”, Kyuhyun Oppa answered. “But, why did she try to kill your friend?”, he asked again. “Because... Siwon Oppa loves our friend, her name is Yoona. Hara knows that Siwon Oppa loves her. So, she kidnapped her and tried to kill her.”, I explained. “Oh My God.... I didn’t know that. She just said that you two attacked her because both of you hate her.”, Leeteuk Oppa said. “Well, we don’t  hate her, Oppa! She is our friend.”, I said. “So, how is Yoona’s condition right now? Is she alright?”, Leeteuk Oppa was worried. “She is fine now. We came on the right time. So, Hara couldn’t kill her. But... now she knew that I, Kyuhyun Oppa, Siwon Oppa, and Hara are vampires. She is so scared and she doesn’t want to see us. I feel pity for Siwon Oppa. He loves her so much. He is  very very sad now!”, I held my tears from falling. Leeteuk Oppa stepped forward to us, “Look, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know that! I panicked and was angry when she said that you two attacked her. I’m really sorry, Kyu....”, he then hugged Kyuhyun Oppa. “Well, it’s okay, Hyung. I understand....”, Kyuhyun Oppa hugged him back. “Well, I have to go now. I’ll talk with her and punish her.”, Leeteuk Oppa said as they broke the hug. “Oppa.... don’t do anything bad to her!”, I worried what will he does to Hara. Leeteuk Oppa just smiled and tapped my shoulder, “Don’t worry! I won’t do something harsh. She is still our family.”, he winked at me. Then I smiled to him. “Okay, I go now. Please, take care of Siwon, I feel so sorry for him. Ah, and take care Yoona too! Arasso?”, he asked. “We will.”, I and Kyuhyun Oppa said.

 

Yoona’s P o V

              I laid on my bed. I still couldn’t believe that they are... vampires? So, vampire is real? Aish, what a wonderful life! And Siwon... he is a vampire too. He is dangerous. But, why he always be nice to me? I have to admit that I maybe start to fall for him. But, NO! I can’t! He isn’t human, Yoona! But, actually I feel happy when he tried to get close to me. When he asked me to go dinner with him, when he gave me flowers and the teddy bear. So, why he tried to be close to me? Maybe... he loves me? Or he wanted to be friend with me? But, if he really loves me, he would stay away from me because he knew that he is a dangerous creature and he could kill me anytime when he lose control. Ah! Maybe he actually wanted to do something bad to me, he wanted to drink my blood! He actually just played with my feeling. He tried to be a nice man in front of me so I will fall for him, and then he will kill me. I started to cry while thinking of this. So, how about Seohyun and Kyuhyun? They helped me while Hara was trying to kill me. Aish.... I’m really really confused.

              Suddenly, I heard someone knocked my door, “Miss Im.... It’s me, Soo Bin. I’m bringing your dinner.”. I walked to the door and opened it. Then I sat on my bed. Soo Bin placed the tray on the table and sat on the chair near my bed. “Miss Im... how’s your feeling? Are you sick or something?”, she asked me worriedly. I shook my head, “I’ll eat the dinner later. You can go now, I just want to be alone.”. She stood up, I thought she would get out of my room, but I was wrong. She sat beside me, “Miss.... You know, your friend who came to this house this afternoon is... different from us.”. I was confused, “What? What do you mean?”. Wait.... Does it mean Soo Bin knew that Siwon is.... I looked at her with my eyes wide open. She smiled, “Yes, I know it.”.