Unexpected

Reborn

Yoona’s P o V

              No, no, no! It can’t be him! Maybe, he is not ‘my Kibum’. It must be another boy whose name is similar with him! Yeah, it must be! “Yoona!”, I heard Seohyun and Jessica called me as they shook my body. “Ehm... sorry!”, I said. “What happened? Do you know Kim Kibum?”, Seohyun asked worriedly. “Ah! I just... remember someone. His name is Kim Kibum too. He is... my friend. But he lives in Busan. So, I think that new vampire is not my friend.”, I said and smiled. Jessica and Seohyun looked each other. “Oh.... Well, let’s buy something more!”, Jessica finally said.

              It was already dark. I, Seohyun, and Jessica were back to Siwon’s apartment. We opened the door and... “YAH! Hyung! You cheated!”, we heard Kyuhyun shouted. “No! You did! I’ll beat you all!!!!”, Donghae shouted too. Well, Kyuhyun, Donghae, and Siwon were playing playstation. “Aissh, so childish!”, Seohyun mumbled. Then Siwon turned to see us coming. He immediately ran to me with his thunder speed and hugged me tightly, “I miss you. You were too long!”. I chuckled and Jessica commented, “Oh Please! We just went for five hours, Siwon!”. “It was too long for me!”, Siwon protested and we broke the hug. Jessica rolled his eyes. Suddenly, “YEAH!!!! I win!!!! You see that, Hyung!!!!”, Kyuhyun shouted and jumped. “ARGGGHHHH!”, Donghae shouted too and then we heard something cracked. We were frozen, but then... “Yah! Hyung! You broke my playstation! Again!!!!”, Siwon shouted. “E... e... h. Sorry, Buddy!”, Donghae replied innocently. “Enough! Donghae, it’s already dark. We better go back to Leeteuk Oppa’s place. I have to send an email to my client and my laptop is there.”, Jessica said. “Alright! Alright! Come on.”, Donghae mumbled.

              After Donghae and Jessica left, Seohyun and Kyuhyun decided to leave too. Well, it was Friday night, they said they want to have a date. So, there were only I and Siwon left. We sat on his sofa. “Oppa, I better go home too now. I want to take a bath.”, I said. Siwon pulled me closer to him and hugged my body, “Hmmm.... You can use my bathroom. But....”, he buried his face on my neck. My heart was beating so fast when his nose touched my skin, “your smell is still good, by the way.”. I could feel his cold breathe on my neck. “Si... won....”, I tried to call him. “I told you to call me Oppa!”, he replied. “O... okay.... Op... pa....?”, I said nervously. “Yes?”, he kissed my neck. “I... I want... to... go home.”, I continued. “No.”, he answered while his lips still touched my neck. “P... please....”, I begged. He sighed and finally lifted his head. “Okay then. Let’s go.”, he kissed my forehead and stood. “But, let me change first.”, he left to his room.

              Siwon drove me home. “I’ll wait you in the car, arasso?”, he said when we arrived. I’m confused, “Wait for me? But, why do you need to wait for me?”. He smiled, “Uhm.... Don’t you remember that it’s Friday night? We should go somewhere and have a date, right?”. “Why don’t you tell me before?”, I asked. “Why? Are you tired? It’s fine if you don’t want to go.”, he said seriously. Of course I wanted to go!!!! “No, no, for you I’m never tired.”, I smiled. “Awww.... You’re so sweet!!!!”, he pinched my cheek. I chuckled, “Okay then.”. I left him and went to my uncle’s house. I took a bath quickly and pick a cute dress.

              I went out and saw him standing near his car. I walked to him and didn’t look at his face because I was shy. He took my hand, “Hey, Princess. You look so beautiful as always.”. I blushed. He held my chin and lifted my face. He kissed me gently. We broke the kiss after awhile. “Get in.”, he opened the passenger door for me. I smiled, “Thanks.”. Siwon drove me to a restaurant. We ordered some foods and drinks, and I ate all of the foods because Siwon didn’t need to eat. “Wow, my girl is a shiksin, no doubt about it!”, he commented. “Shut up!”, I said while I finished all of the foods. He chuckled and then called the waiter. “Oppa, let me pay for this, okay? It’s not fair if you pay the bill because I was the one who ate!”, I said. “No! I was the one who asked you to go on a date, so I’ll pay.”, he protested. “Oppa, please....”, I said cutely. “Okay....”, he finally said and I smiled widely. “But, not this time.”, he paid the bill to the waiter and I pouted. “You’re so mean, Choi Siwon!”, I mumbled. He chuckled and pulled my hand, “Come on, let’s go.”. I pulled my hand and walked fast. I pretended to be angry. I heard him laughing behind me, “Hmmm.... So, my princess is angry now?”. I just walked faster but suddenly, “AHHH!”. I was surprised because my body was lifted. Siwon carried me by his arms. “YAH!!!! Put me down!”, I shouted. He smirked, “No!”. “Oppa.... It’s embarrassing.”, I looked around, some people were smiling to us. “I hate you!”, I pouted. He smiled, “I love you too.”.

              Siwon drove me to a theater. He dragged me to a studio. I was so confused, “Oppa, we should buy tickets first.”. “No need.”, he smiled sweetly. “Why? You already have?”, I asked. He just smiled and kissed my forehead. We entered a studio, but there was no one there. “Oppa.... There is no one here!”, I said. He looked at me, “I rent this studio just for us.”. I was shocked, “W... what? Are you kidding?”. He chuckled, “I want to watch the movie only with you.”, he explained and caressed my hair. “You must be so rich!”, I said and he just shrugged. “Come on, take a seat!”, he pulled me to the chairs. The movie started and we watched it seriously. It was a sad romance movie, the title was ‘A Walk to Remember’. I cried in the middle of the movie. Siwon noticed me and he wiped my tears gently. He laughed and I hit his arms. “Here.”, he pulled my body and I leaned to him.

              “Do you have any plan tomorrow?”, Siwon asked while he was driving me home. “Uhm.... Nope!”, I answered. “Well, Leeteuk Oppa asked me to bring you to his house. He wants to meet you and apologies to you because of what Hara did.”, he said. “He doesn’t need to apology. It wasn’t his fault.”, I replied. “But still, he feels so guilty because Hara is a part of his family, I mean our family.”, he said. “Hmmm....”, I didn’t know what to answer. “So, do you want to come? Jessica and Seohyun will be there too.”, he told me. “Well.... Okay, I’ll go.”, I finally agreed. “Good! They won’t do something bad to you, I promise.”, he smiled brightly.

 

Hara’s P o V

              I and Kibum spent a lot of times together. I taught him everything about vampire. It seemed that he accepted his condition. He was totally a vampire now. He understood while I told him to drink animal’s blood. He swore that he wouldn’t hit humans and their bloods. He was a good vampire. I was so sure, while he was a human, he must be a kind man. I thought, there must be a lot of girls who fell in love with him. He was charming, fun, and warm. Wait! Why did I think likethat? Did I... fall in love with him? No! I just loved Siwon Oppa! Only him! But... Kibum could make me forget about Siwon Oppa. I admitted, these days I just thought about Kibum. So... yeah... it meant that I fell in love with him.

              I was sitting in the living room when suddenly Leeteuk Oppa sat beside me. “Hey, Oppa!”, I greeted. “Hey, Hara. I need to tell you that tomorrow Siwon and Yoona will come here.”, he informed. “W... what? Siwon and that human?”, I was shocked. “Yes.  I want to meet her and I think you need to meet her too.”, he said. “But, why???? You want to make me feel jealousy and broken heart????”, I asked. “No! I just think that you need to beg her apologize. Hara, you made her almost die, you know!”, he said loudly. “But, Oppa-“, I complained. “No but! I think this is a best way to make Siwon forgive you too.”, he said. I sighed, “Okay then....”.

 

Yoona’s P o V

              It was Saturday morning. I woke up while my alarm rang. “Good morning, My Love.”, I heard Siwon greeted as he stopped the alarm. I turned to his side and he pulled my body closer. Yes, he was sleeping with me last night. BUT, we did nothing except sleep! “Hmmm.... Your smell is good. You went to your apartment before I woke up, right?”, I asked and buried my face on his chest. He chuckled, “Yups and I brought my car with me.”. “I’ll take a bath and change. Wait here!”, I said as I released myself from his arms. “Okay, Princess!”, he replied.

              After I ate my breakfast, we got in Siwon’s car and went to Leeteuk’s house. While we arrived, there were three beautiful girls greeted us, “Yoona!!!! Siwon!!!!”. I turned to look at them and Jessica hugged me. There were Seohyun, Jessica, and... I didn’t know her, but she seemed so nice. “Hello, you must be Yoona, right? Wow, you’re so beautiful. My name is Taeyeon. I’m their Unnie and Leeteuk’s wife.”, the stranger introduced herself to me. “Uhm... thank you. Yes, I’m Yoona. Nice to meet you, Taeyeon-ssh-“, I was cut, “Just call me ‘Unnie’, arasso?”, she smiled. “Neh...Unnie.”, I replied and smiled. We entered the house together. There were Kyuhyun and Donghae. Suddenly, a man appeared, “Hey, Siwon! You already came. Ah.... Hello, Yoona, my name is Park Leeteuk.”, he greeted and offered his hand. “He... hello, nice to meet you.”, I smiled and shook his hand.

              Leeteuk asked me to sit with him in the living room. The others left us except Siwon. “Yoona, I want to apology to you. I’m so sorry about what Hara did to you. It was so horrible. She tried to kill you. I didn’t know she could do that and I feel so guilty. I understand if you won’t forgive me or Hara. But still, I want to apology to you.”, Leeteuk said and I could see his sincerity. “It’s okay. It’s not your fault, Leeteuk-sshi. I don’t blame you, of course, and I don’t blame Hara either. I just... want to forget about it. I’m fine now.”, I replied and Siwon put his arm around my shoulders. Leeteuk looked at me sadly, “Thank you, Yoona. You’re so kind. I promise, that she or the other vampire won’t do something bad to you again.”. “Thanks to you too.”, I smiled. “Well, Hara promised me that she will apology to you. She’s still in her room, I’ll call her n-.”, Leeteuk was about to go but, “No need.”, Hara appeared and came closer to us. We looked at her and I realized there was someone behind him and Oh My God, it was.... I immediately stood up. "Ki... Kibum?", I was shocked. "Yoona??? Yoona, Oh God!!! I missed you so much!", Kibum ran to me and hugged me tightly. I was so happy and shocked. I couldn't make any movement. I lifted my head and smiled to him. I still couldn't believe that I met Kibum again. "I missed you too, Kibum....", I replied. I was so happy to see him again although he was a vampire now.

              “Yoona....”, I heard Siwon calling me. He looked at me sadly. “Si... Siwon.... I... uhm....”, I tried to release my body from Kibum, but he just hugged me tighter. “Kibum?”, I tried to push him. “Release her!”, Siwon said coldly and walked closer to us. “I don’t want to!”, Kibum replied. “Release MY GIRLFRIEND!”, Siwon said again and he seemed upset. “W... what?”, Kibum was shocked and I took a chance to release my body. Siwon pulled me to his body immediately and hugged me. Kibum looked at us, “Is it true, Yoona?”. I just looked at him and nodded slowly. “No! It can’t be! You love me! And I love you!”, he shook his head and seemed so sad. “Kibum.... I’m sorry....”, I started to cry. I didn’t know why my tears were falling. “Can anybody explain to me what happened?”, Leeteuk Oppa asked.