The Fact

Reborn

Yoona’s P o V

              “Everybody, sit down please!”, Leeteuk asked and everyone obeyed. Siwon took my hand and led me to sit on the couch, he sat beside me. The others seemed hesitate but in the end they took their sits. Kibum was frozen until Hara grabbed his hands and took him to sit beside her. I was deep in my thought before Leeteuk cleared his throat and began to talk, “Okay, I bet everyone in this room is confused except Yoona and Kibum. So, please, both of you, tell us what is the problem. Did you know each other before? Because by the way you acted, you seemed to know each other.” Everyone was silent. I knew, they waited me and Kibum to answer the question and gave the explanation. I didn’t know what to explain to them. Should I tell them? But, I’m not ready, yet. I don’t expect to meet Kibum here, well, I don’t expect I could meet him anymore since I already knew that he was dead. Oh, God, what will Siwon reaction if I tell him that we were lovers before. “Tell us the truth, Yoona-ah.”, Taeyeon begged.

              I took a deep breath, “I and Kibum... we’ve known each other. And as I knew before, he... he was already dead.” I could feel that Kibum was starring at me directly, like everyone else in this room. I didn’t dare to meet their eyes, so I was just looking at the floor and continued, “I was shocked to meet him here and I didn’t expect I could meet him at all since he was already dead.” Siwon’s hand never left mine while I gave the explanation. His hand was actually cold, but right now it felt so warm to me. “So... you’ve known each other since Kibum was a human?”, Leeteuk asked and I just nodded. “You must be happy then because both of you can meet each other again, right?”, Taeyeon asked me with a smile on her face. I looked at her, confused. Is she right? Should I be happy to meet Kibum again? “Uhm, or... maybe not eh?, Taeyeon added. “Hmm, maybe they were still shocked.”, Jessica said. “No, they seemed unhappy.”, Hara said. “Hara-“, Taeyeon wanted to said something before Hara asked, “What was your relationship with Kibum before?” I was surprised by her question. But I knew, everyone wanted to ask the same question. I didn’t know what to say, I didn’t want to answer that question, especially when Siwon was here beside me. I wasn’t ready, yet. I looked at Siwon, he had no expression in his face. “I think Yoona is tired. We talk again later.”, Siwon said. “Tsk, I don’t think so. It’s just a simple question. Why can’t she answer me?”, Hara annoyed. Siwon glared to Hara. “What? Did I say something wrong?”, she rolled her eyes. “It’s up to her whether she wants to answer your question or not. But now, I think Yoona is not in the mood to answer that and we shouldn’t force her.”, Siwon said. “Fine. Maybe she loose her memories and can’t find the right answer then.”, Hara replied. “How could you say such a harsh words!”, Seohyun yelled at Hara. “Well, that’s not surprising, Seohyun-ah.”, Siwon said. “What? I just want her-“, Hara wanted to reply but Leeteuk shouted, “Stop now!” The room fell silent immediately.

              “Okay then. If Yoona doesn’t want to talk right now, we have to stop this now.”, Leeteuk sighed. “If Yoona doesn’t want to talk, well, let me answer the question for her then.”, Kibum said and all of us turned our attentions to him. I was surprised and afraid. Oh, no! What will his answer be? I don’t think it’s okay to let him answer. What if... what if he tell everything now? What will Siwon’s reaction be? “No, I will answer Hara’s question.”, I said before Kibum could say something. “Yoona?”, Siwon looked at me. I knew, he was worried. I smiled at him, “It’s alright, Oppa. I think everyone wants to know this and I should tell them now.” I looked around and everyone anticipated my words. I took a deep breath again and answered, “Kibum and I were closed before he died. Very closed. Actually, he is my ex-“ “I am her fiancee.”, Kibum cut my words. It made everyone surprised, including me. “What?”, Taeyeon asked immediately. “You are Yoona’s fiancee?”, it was Jessica who asked now. Kibum nodded firmly. “No! We’re no longer engage. He is my ex!”, I protested. I looked at Siwon and he was starring at me. He had no expression on his face. “Do you believe me?”, I asked him and grabbed his hand. “Yoon-“, Siwon wanted to say something but someone cut him, “It’s true that I’m already dead and become a vampire. But, I never said that I ended our relationship!”, it was Kibum. “Kibum! We’re end! Just accept that!”, I shouted. I didn’t know that my tears were coming down until Siwon erased them from my face. I looked at him and he smiled at me. “Don’t say anything more. Let’s go home now, hm?”, he held my hand tightly and pulled me to stand. “I think that was enough for now. I want to take Yoona home.”, Siwon said to Leeteuk. “I think so. Well, take her home now and let her rest.”, Leeteuk replied.

              “NO!”, Kibum shouted. Suddenly, I felt someone grabbed my hand and pulled my body away from Siwon. It was Kibum. “Yoona!”, Siwon panicked. Kibum carried my body and run outside. It was really fast. I couldn’t see anything around me. It was too fast. “Release me!!!”, I cried. I tried to release myself but it was no use. I could hear everyone shouted my name and Kibum. Help me, please! Siwon! Anyone! I closed my eyes and cried helplessly. “STOP!”, I heard Leeteuk’s voice. “Aaaah!!!”, I was surprised when my body crashed the ground. That’s hurt! What happened now? “Yoona? Yoona? Wake up!”, I heard Seohyun’s voice and I opened my eyes. I could see Seohyun, Taeyeon, and Jessica around me. “Are you okay?”, Jessica asked. I nodded slowly. “Thanks God, she’s fine”, Taeyeon smiled and helped me to stand up. “Kibum... where’s him?”, I asked them. Jessica pointed her finger somewhere. I looked around and found Kibum and Siwon. They were fighting. I could see their face and their fangs clearly. They were scary. I couldn’t see what happened next. They moved so fast until Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Donghae stopped them. Donghae locked Kibum’s body from behind and Kyuhyun blocked Siwon’s body. But, Siwon was very angry, he pushed Kyuhyun and moved forward to grab Kibum’s neck. Oh my God! Leeteuk held Siwon’s hand and tried to pulled his hand away from Kibum’s neck. “Stop it, Siwon! You might destroy him!”, Leeteuk said. “No! What if he tried to take Yoona away again?”, Siwon didn’t budge. “So, you have to protect her and stayed beside her. Just calm down, okay! Yoona’s here, she’s watching us. I will take care of him for now.”, Leeteuk replied. Siwon hesitated, he looked around and saw me starring at him. Finally, he released Kibum’s neck, “Don’t you dare to do something stupid again! If you do, I swear, I’ll destroy you next time!”.

              “Yoona, are you okay?”, Siwon came to my place immediately and hugged my body. “I’m... I’m fine.”, I answered. “Let’s go home now, okay?”, he asked and I nodded. Siwon released me and we said goodbye to everyone. Siwon grabbed my hand and led us to his car. His hand never left mine. We kept silent along our way home. I wanted to explain everything to him but when I looked at him, he was deep in his thought. His eyes focused to the road and never looked at me. Is he angry? Siwon parked his car in front of my house. “Let’s go!”, Siwon said. We got out from the car and headed to my house. “Will you stay with me tonight? My aunt isn’t here.”, I asked. “Do you want me to stay?”, he asked back. I nodded slowly. “So, I’ll stay.”, he replied. We were not talking at all when we entered the house and went to my room. It made me afraid. We arrived in my room. I went to my bathroom and change my outfit. I saw Siwon lied on my bed and closed his eyes. I climbed my bed and lied beside him. He didn’t move at all. “Siwon Oppa... I have something to explain. About Kibum, about me, and the engagement... Please, don’t be mad about the fact you just knew this night. I don’t ever think Kibum is still exist, so...”, I was about to explain everything when Siwon pulled my body to his hug. “Shhh.... You are tired, Yoona-ah. You can talk to me everytime about everything. But now, just sleep tight, hm?”, Siwon said. I sighed, “Okay. Good night then.”. I drew my body closer to him and hugged him tightly. I felt him kissed my head before I went to dreamland.

 


 

Hi, readers!!!

I'm really really sorry I couldn't update this fic for a loooooooong time

I've been busy with my lecture

Well, I'll try to update the other fics now

Comment and subscribe, okay! n_n

-kiran