Camera (Jin)

Bangtan Fantasy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've always want to go to Korea and meet famous people, but the thing was I didn't know much people. I only knew some actors and models, not singers and everything else. When I arrived, everything was different than what I was used to and there was Korean written everywhere. My surroundings caught my eyes and everything else was just a blur. That was until I was bumped into a tall skinny guy. I didn't fall but we both stumbled slightly.

I didn't see his face but when I went to say sorry he only bowed and stared at me for a second and then went on his way. As he sped away, all I saw was creamy skin, brown hair, and school clothes. He looked like he was younger than me, but probably not by much. It didn't really matter to me anymore, because I'd never see him again, but he seemed nice.

My journey to Korea was long but it was worth it. I came here for photography. Not professional photography, but freelancing. I would get paid $200 for each unique picture, which seemed fair. When I got to the hotel, I was overwhelmed by being jetlagged and collasped on the fluffy expensive bed.

The sunlight shown through my hotel window, that I had forgotten to shield with curtains. I groggily gotten out of bed and stood on my feet, my heavy body weighing me down. My eyes widened when I saw the view that the window had. My room was so high up that it overlooked Itaewon. This would make a great photo.

After snapping a quick pic and shower, I headed out. It was busy and hot and everyone looked so calm. Where I was fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter