Jimin's Story

Bangtan Fantasy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: Hold me like there's no tomorrow

The days were cold and the nights were young. And the both of us were stuck together like glue. She would call my name like she didn't know any other word. Her arms were soft and brown, mine were just as soft. To the both of us distance wasn't a word. Her brown skin perfect tone against my pale skin. Her eyes were cold but inside held a beautiful fire. Her firm exterior had a weakness for my soft kisses. A natural wonder of our senses bred to long nights.

Long after being in her presence I became impatient and desired to be closer. My body produced a pink stain that spead all over. She was no longer embarrassed in my eyes. Despite my enthusiasm she stayed calm. She smelled of cake and priorities, mine were to please her.

Because of her I'm no longer insecure about myself. I'm no different from any other guy and she treated me as if I were. Her essence intrigued me, and I had no doubts about her. When I was with her I didn't have to mask my emotions like I was at work. She saw right through me and she didn't treat me like my friends do.

The horrors of being watched all day, and without time to actually rest my soul. She caressed me when I talked about my job, her eyes bore into mine as if she was watching from my point of view. During these times I forget to remember that I have to work in the next hour. She knew me more than I knew myself. She was made to be within my arms and I her.

I carried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter