Rap Monster's Story

Bangtan Fantasy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Prompt: You were never mine to begin with.

 

She wasn’t my first love but she was the only one on my mind for forever. My thoughts were invaded by her presence and were twisted around her small finger. Her sweet scent whenever she passed by. The way she smiled when I came to visit. Within her pure spirit was something that we shared. Passion.

The passion for something and someone you love. She held all of that. Never when she was there that I didn’t hear angels. And when I wrote, all I could think of was her. The wanting I had wasn’t lust but a strong desire to hold her. To make her happy. And to bring forth new memories.

She accompanied us when we recorded our songs and when we had free time. She sometimes even was in our songs, not that anyone noticed at all. The amount of time she spent with us was like she was a member of the group.

Her soft touches and smooth brown tone were downright supreme. I craved for it all. I craved to be her first with everything. I wanted to introduce her to my parents. Even let her bear my children.

I desired to care for her in sickness and in health, for 24 hours a day and during every season. Over time my feelings for her became an obsession. If she was nowhere to be seen, best believe I would find her. Like I had a compass to her location.

The songs I wrote were all about her. My emotions were blind to our fans and to her. My obvious feelings for her were even oblivious to her. And there wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter