V's Story

Bangtan Fantasy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 I missed your skin when you were east.

I missed everything about her. That personality that calmed me in her presence. The feel of her voice as it called my name. The way she would walk stealthily even when she wasn’t aware of the fact. Her tone of voice when she was angry and when she begged for my touch.

I missed it all, all the way down to her brown skin that matched everything around her. That same skin that would mesh with my pale skin during the night. Her dainty fingers that grasped and scraped at my skin. The sound of her voice repeating my name that echoed against the walls. Her dark eyes that would always stare into mine with ecstasy. Those legs that were muscular but were still feminine.

They squeezed my waist to pull me in close, even in the cold mornings. Her same voice waking me from my slumber and into her warm flesh. She had the aura of a vampire, that lived in the nighttime and possessed seductive bodies and eyes that bored into you. She never was a morning person, and that was my fault for enticing her addiction to my flesh.

I feared that every day that passed that she was with another. Someone else that would caress those thighs that was soft and plush to the touch. Someone who would bite her in the same places that were once my favorite. Another who would take care of her without her asking. Or possibly doing the same things I used to with her. That he would love her entire being as much as I did.

I blame myself more if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter