Jin's Story

Bangtan Fantasy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Prompt: I’m falling for your eyes, but they don’t know me yet.

 

How would you know that you’re in too deep if you pass a certain area every single day just to peek at someone? Even if that person didn't know that you exist. You ever experienced one-sided love, if you could actually call it that? Well, that was me.

She walked the streets wearing the most current style, decorated with expensive materials and jewels. The golden accessories she carried matched with her chocolate skin. The sheer, black clothes she wore blended with her eyes and hair color.

She got so many looks from other people, and from both genders. Men stared at her with desire while girls watched with envy. Eyes everywhere looked upon her goddess-like appearance. Even I had to stay in control of myself. Her effect on people was incredible, especially when it was indirect.

Other days she wouldn’t be using the sidewalk as her runway. I knew where she was anyways, since it wasn’t hard to tell where she could be. She worked in the military.

Usually guys like me would be turned off by that but I liked knowing that a female didn’t care about gender roles. The look in her eye was of one who lacked interest in any kind opinion, whether it be discerning or negative. Her appearance fitted her personality, but her jewels took away from her individuality as other girls wore the same.

Around here, girls were weak and did what they were told. But she seemed like the kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter