Chapter 5 ♦♦♦

Card Princess ♦ ♦ ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ Chapter 5 ♦

As I woke up the next day I decided it was time for me to go get some groceries, as we were running low on them.  Kissing D.o.'s card he came to "Yes how can I help you?'.  "Ah yes I'm going to the supermarket would you like to come?".  Nodding d.o. and I took off toward the supermarket.  People noticed that a person following me,and seemed to whispered among themselves. Rolling my eyes I continued on my way, when all of sudden I hear voice that sounded like nails on a chalk board.  "Well, Well, Well,Who do we have here oh is it our little Hyemi, oh and who is this ,oh did she finally find her first warrior, oh well then lets see how good he is."  looking back at d.o. I noticed his eyes had turned into slits and he was glaring."

Hyemi called up her first warrior,"Well I will go kinda easy on you but seeing how my card is probably on a higher level let's see".  I turned and called up d.o.' "let's see who is better". Jaemi's card is Jongup who is a part of larger clan of warrior's, they are known as B.A.P. (Best, Aboe, Perfect).  They are called this because they tend to be some of the best fighters of our time.  It consist of 6 warriors, Youngguk,Youngjae,Daehyun,Zelo,Himchan, and Jongup.

 Each one has there own special power or ability.  Jongup, the one d.o is fighting controls, metal, more like he can form metal and make weapons from it,but he is only allowed one weapon per fight, as his power doesn't al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter