Chapter 3 ♦♦♦

Card Princess ♦ ♦ ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ Chapter 3 ♦

As night rolled around I felt relief, as today had been a good day and I found my first card.  As I pulled out the card I prayed it would be a fighter that would be nice and my ways, and see that I am not like other masters.  As I sat on my large I pulled out the card traced the edges as I got a small safety pin to prick my finger.

 I winced with pain and stared as my blood mixed with the card.  All of a sudden  I was surrounded by an array of lights.  "Master, Master please answer me", called a soft calming voice.  Coming from my daze I see a boy with short brown hair, and big brown eyes, and pink heart shaped lips.

 "Hello there can you tell me you name." "M-m-my name?", "Yes someone like you must have a name", I called with a soft voice.  "my name is Do Kyungsoo".  "Well mister Kyungsoo what would you like me to call you."  "Please master call me whatever name you prefer."  "OK I will call you D.O. and you must call me Hyemi", I said stern.

"M-master I can't simply call you by your name it isn't allowed."  "I am your master and I demand you call me Hyemi".  I watched as D.O.  shook his head.  "Is there anything I can do for you miss Hyemi".  As I stared into his stone cold eyes I nodded,"Yes you can pick your room outand do what you please, You may sleep your card or bed, also whats mine is yours, so please feel free to eat or watch tv".  I watched how his eyes widened then he feld the room.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter