Chapter 6 ♦♦♦

Card Princess ♦ ♦ ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ Chapter 6 ♦

Noticing the trouble D.O. was in trouble I decided to jump in and help.  Not thinking that the other two warriors had powers, I went between them and d.o. only to get hit by a lighting strike and a shot of water.  Feeling my body tense I tried to relax, feeling d.o. wrap his arms around me, I felt his emotions running through me.  Not only was there fear, and worry, there was an emotion I was unaware of.  It felt like a soft river running through my body, but at the same time it made my body heat up and have warmth spread through my body like an undying storm in the middle of the ocean.  "Jaemi, seeing as your warrior hurt, a human, you are hereby expelled for three weeks."  Everyone gasped just now noticing Dr. Ryeowook, he is known as one of the strictiest teachers, and school doctors.  "If I don't recall pulled out one card at the begining of the match you only used one card, you know it is against the rules to use more than one card at a battle unless other wise said".  "You carrying your master please take her to the infirmary where we can check her".

 

 

 

(Hey guys things keep poping up LOL....this is a preview of this chapter LOL will finish it later on today promise :D)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter