Chapter 1 ♦♦♦

Card Princess ♦ ♦ ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♦ Chapter one ♦

I stared at him, his long lashes resting on his copper skin.  I watched as his cheeks redden with nervousness as he udders the next words, your my Earth, Air, Water, Fire, I need your love, love, love.  As I look into you eyes all I feel are butterflies.  All reality is gone.  I felt my cheeks redden with happiness.  How did I ever find love like this.  As my eyes swelled with unshed happiness.  I was rudely awoken by sister Jaemi.  

See my name is Hyemi and I have been dreaming about six boys.  I don't know their names.  I only what they look like.  Also I love in a place called Indrocume (In-DO-crúme).  In this place you only collect cards and your cards are how you survive.  The more you have the more "power" you hold....well sorta.  All babies when born come with a card.  No, they don't come out with them it's like, when they come home they have a card.  

Baby cards come with a power and an animal.  When he/she reach the age of one the mother or father pricks the persons fingure and lets blood drip on the card.  Powers can be anything from controlling people to talking to animals.  The animals range also and will go along with the power and personality of the baby.  

Most common powers are simple like mindreading, while the rarest are 5 elements.  Earth is moving any type of plants, or just controling plants.  Fire-is well self-explantory.  Water-is well anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter