Chapter 4 ♦♦♦

Card Princess ♦ ♦ ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ Chapter 4 ♦

When  woke up I noticed D.o. with a worried expression on his face.  "What happened, how did I get here....after the bee stings, I mean I know no one came".  D.o. feeling nervous,and regretteful replied," Well I found you alittle too late". "Can you please explain".   

 

Well I was in the kitchen fixing you something to eat as you seem too thin.  When I noticed you weren't in your room, When I felt something come through our bond.  First it started off as a slow feeling of panic then suddenly pain, is all I could feel.  "You could feel  what was happening!!?", "Yes. now save your questions for later".  

Using the bond I found my way to you, and noticed you slipping out of consiousness.  Taking you I brought you back here and used my power to help with the sting, and help you recover, you have been out for about three days. "THREE DAYS, WHAT DO YOU MEAN".  "Well obviously you have been out for three days, so some teachers came by and I explained what happened and they excused you."  

'Great now my lay low plan is gone'.  "So what is this about our bond?".  "Well, I don't know, I honestly have never felt this before", D.o. answered with cute nod of his head.  "Ok. thank you for everything, let's get some sleep".

 

The Next day

Feeling curious you went straight to the library.  Looking for a book on bonds you found one that looked like it would have the information you nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter