I Don't Want A Brother!

A Brother's Love

Sehun POV: 
"I don't want a brother!" 
"Oh Sehun. Stop being selfish! It'll be fun for you! Aren't you tired of being alone?" I moped as my mom put on a huge white dress. 
"I'm not alone! I have Nuna! But I don't need a brother!"
"Yuna is 16. You're 10 years old honey. And your sister lives in America. You need someone to spend time with." 
"But he's a baby!"
"He's six." 
"But he's foreign!"
"He's Chinese." 
"But-"
"Sehun." She gave me a warning look, I knew to stop because if I didn't she'd take Maru away. Maru is my sheep. He's purple and has huge eyes! He keeps me company when my mom is gone and I'm left with the maids. Maru's my only friend. I sulked in my chair, tugging at this scratchy black jacket I had to wear. Mommy says she's getting married today.. I don't know what that means, but I do know that it means I'm getting a new father and a brother. 
He's not even an adult like me.. He's 6! I'm going to have to put up with him until mommy finds a new husband. 

"Sehun come on, you have to go out there now." I crossed my arms and walked out. The maids opened two gigantic wooden doors for me and I walked through. Many people sat inside this huge room and they were all dressed fancy. Some laughing or quietly chatting, Some were even crying. It's not like someone died! I don't understand old people. I rolled me my eyes and did as I was told to do so earlier on. I walked up to stand with the other weirdly dressed guy holding a leather book. Her new husband was standing there too. He looked down and smiled at me, I made a disgusted face and looked away. Then, 
I waited. Finally, the doors opened again and my mother walked in. She looked really nice, Like a princess. Everybody stood up and music started to play. But before she walked towards me, i noticed a little kid walking in front of her holding flowers, tossing them on the ground. For a girl, she sure had short hair. And she was wearing the same thing I was. Aren't they supposed to wear dresses? She finished tossing the flowers and ran to stand next to my new father.
 My mom walked down the path the girl has spread the flowers. I had to smile, My mom really looked like a princess! Everything was so special today. 

I blanked out on everything that happened until everyone stood and cheered. I jumped, because it was unexpected. A crowd of people left at once, trailing behind me and my mom and her new husband. After what seemed like a lifetime, I could finally leave. Then we had to go to this awful party. Everyone was talking about how much I've grown and stuff. I'm a man! No duh! 
"Hey sweety." I heard my mom talks to her new husband. 
"I put him down for a rest, he was very tired." 
"Who did you put down?" I asked my mom. 
"Your new brother." She smiled at me and my hair. 
"Oh." 
After a few more hours or people being annoying, My mom went on what she called a honeymoon with her new husband. I was left alone with the maids. I sat at home, in my bedroom thinking to myself.  My new brother should be arriving in a little bit. I really don't want a brother. I like being this way. 

DING. 

I sighed as I was called downstairs, knowing who had arrived. At the front door, a short girl with dark hair stood smiling. My eyes widened. 
"N-no! (Y-you!)" I pointed to her. My nanny slapped my hand. 
"No pointing! It is rude. Say hello." 
"But I thought I was getting a little brother. Not a sister." 
"This is your little brother Sehun. Now stop being rude, say hello." This is a boy? He looks so much like a girl! 
"Sehun!" I rolled my eyes for the bajillianth time today.  
"Hello." I crossed my arms. 
"Ahem!" 
"Hello. My name is Sehun." I bowed unwillingly knowing if I didn't id get yelled at. 
"She Me? Wo hen bao qian.."
(What? I'm sorry...)
He kicked his foot back and fourth. 
"What did he just say..?" I stared at him. 
"He is chinese. His korean is not good yet Sehun. You'll help teach him okay?" 
"Whatever.." I looked back at the guy I thought was a girl. 
He really looks like a girl. And I have to live with this girl guy now? 
"I'm Sehun." I said slowly. 
"What is your name?" I pointed to him. He stared at me, confused. 
"Na. (Me/I)" I pointed to myself, "Sehun. No (you)" I pointed to him, an tried to motion for him to speak. 

Nothing. 

Okay. He should know English right? They're taught that in China.. I think..
"I am-u Sehun. What is-u your name?" He seemed to understand 'name'.
"Luhan!" 
He sounds like a girl. 
"Is this a girl?" I asked my maid. 
Smack! She smacks my head. 
"Ow!" I yelled in pain. Suddenly Luhan shouted loudly. 
"Qiān wàn bié pèng tā! Bùyào shānghài wǒ de xiōngdì! (Don't touch him! Don't hurt my brother!)" 
We had no clue what he was saying but he clung to my arm like a baby. 
This kid. 
"Get off of me!" I shook my arm, he fell back and landed on his . Luhan landed with a 'thud', then He started crying. 
Oh my gosh. 
The sight was sorta funny. He made this face, like he was trying to poop and I couldn't help but laugh. 
"Hahahahaha.." Seeing my laugh, he stopped. My nanny turned to me. 
"Sehun. How dare you laugh-"  
"Hehehehehheeehe...." We both turned to the boy on the floor. The girlish giggles belonged to my half brother who couldn't choose between laughing or crying. But he still looked like he was pooping. We laughed together for a few more seconds before my maid stopped us. 
"Okay children. Sehun please show Luhan where his room is." 
Right next to mine. 
"Okay." I sighed and watched as he struggled to carry his suit case, double his size, up the stairs. He was taking to long that my impatience got the best of me and I hauled it up the stairs instead, breaking a sweat. 
"Your room is here." I pointed to the room with light pink walls and a white lace and satan bed spead- it was my Nuna's. But Luhan had no difficulties liking the room, he just didn't know it was his. After a few minutes, he finally understood and I helped him get his things into his new room. 
"Okay... Um.. Goodnight." I turned off the lights and closed the door before retiring to my own room. My clock said it was 11:30 Pm. I think that means it's late. My mom says I'm not supposed to be awake if it says 9:00pm-8:00 am. I finally got into bed and just laid there. 
I don't want a younger brother. 
I don't want a brother at all. 
Pulling my sheets to my faced, I inhaled my scent. I always smell like mints, I don't know why. But it's calming and I like it. I also clutched Maru, who was a great friend in times of need. I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep. Then, I heard whimpers from across the hall. 
Is he crying? What a baby! After about ten minutes, i grew too annoyed. I got out of bed and stormed into the room, slapping the light on. 
"Will you shut up! Why are you crying? You're just fine!" He was curled into a ball on his bed, his thumb- like a baby. His hair looked wet.. He was all sweaty, It was gross. It may have been summer but we have a cool home, it's not hot inside.
"Wǒ- Wǒ xīwàng wǒ de bàba..."
(I- I want my daddy...)
"I can't understand you!" This stupid kid. 
"bàba!!!!" I could tell that he was calling for someone, I used to cry for my father when he'd be gone. Maybe that's why he was upset. 
"You want you dad?" He continued to whale. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath, repeating what he had called for,
"Baba?" He calmed down a bit and sniffled, but I could see tears forming again. Cursing under my breath I the dim light and turned off the bright one so the room was just bright enough to see. 
"I'll leave the light on. Please go to bed." 
"Bùyào liú xià wǒ yīgè rén! Bù zǒu.." 
(Don't leave me alone! Don't go..) he hopped out of bed and clung to my shirt. I may not be able to understand him, but I knew what he wanted. 
"Fine. Okay? Fine!" I picked him up and placed him back on the bed. This was the only way I'd get any sleep. 
"Péi wǒ shuì!!" 
(Sleep with me!!) He pulled my shirt again and scooted over on the bed. 
"Péi wǒ shuì!!!!!!" 
(Sleep with me!!!!!!) The tone in his high pitched voice rose higher, he was about to cry again.  
"Okay! Fine! So needy..Stupid.. this is so stupid.." I cursed under my breath knowing he couldn't understand. Laying down on the bed, he snuggled closer to me. 
He's touching me. 

I gagged at the feeling of another body. We were both facing inside the bed. Luhan closed his eyes and breathed softly. I guess the crying made him sleepy.. His sweaty hair fell into his eyes and stuck to his forehead, I gently pushed it aside and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, he had moved even closer. 
We were sharing the same air now, and I could feel his breath on my neck- of course because I'm taller.
I knew though that if I pushed him off, he may wake up and cry. So I let him cling to my shirt and I clung to Maru, whom I had brought with. 

If this is the rest of my life, I hope I live a short one.