Prologue

Pepper and vanilla

Sehun had perfect life.

He was brilliant student, he was popular. In his school, there were a lot of students, but he was special. He stood out in crowd. Every girl was into him, every boy wanted to be his friend. Despite his popularity, he had only 2 friends: Donghae and Eunhyuk. But they were older, and sometimes he felt like they weren't seriouswith him. The truth is, Sehun is afraid of people. I mean, he lost his trust for them. Nobody knows about hissecrets, even his closest friends or family. Because of his fear, he couldn't make friends. That's why he was famousas 'mysterious' among girls.

He had wonderful and loving family. His mother was like his best friend, his father was always tring to spend some time with him, even if he had tons of work. His little, 4 years old, sister was his whole world. He was doing everything to make her happy and just to see her smile. Soojin was his little angel. They loved each other so much.

But that life is just past.

~~

It was may. Sehun was sleeping in his warm, comfy bed. Sun rays peeked from behind the curtain and illuminated his, as always, perfectly neat room. He was sleeping deeply. His forehead was sweaty, his hands was trembling. He felt like never before. His heartbeat was unbelievably fast. He felt... nervous? Even he himself couldn't describe this feeling. All he saw was dark. He wanted to get out of this unplesant place, but he couldn't. He heard something.. It was.. His name.
-..hun! Sehun!- the voice was getting closer with every second. To whom it belonged? It was so familiar.
-SEHUN WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!- He suddenly got up, his eyes were open wide and he was staring ahead. What was
that?

-How many times I have to wake you up before you actually do that? Dress up, right now!- this voice, this familiar voice, belonged to his one and only mother. Woman was hovering above him, hand on her hips. There was irritation in her eyes .
-Mom? Why I have to dress up? It's saturday, no school.
-I know Sehun, but I need your help. I have important meeting today, but I have to do few things in town. Be good
boy and help your mommy. - Woman smiled and her sons head

Like always, when she wants something.

Sehun laughed quietly -Ofcourse, I will help you.
-My lovely son, helpful as always- his mother kissed his head and she informed him, than he have 20 minutes. Sehun
nodded and smiled, but when door was closed his good mood vanished.
What's that strange feeling?

~~


After shower and dressing up Sehun made his way downstairs. His mother was standing by the door with keys in her hand. Boy looked at her like kicked puppy -Mom, please give me 5 more minutes. I couldn't even drink coffee..- Bad habit. He knew he shouldn't drink coffee, but his intensive learning gave him no choice. Woman sighed - There is small cafe on the way, you can buy your coffee there. For me too, by the way.
Sehun smiled, at least he will have energy for the rest of morning.

~~

-Ofcourse we had to stuck in traffic jam! Stupid Busan, does it have to be this crowded?! - Sehun groaned. He didn't know why, but he felt, like he was in hurry. His mother shot him strange look before turning to look at road again.

At least she don't ask me questions, I don't what I would say. Why I'm feeling this way? It's such a strange

feeling. I'm feeling like that because of that dream?

Sehun drowned in his thoughts and he didn't even realise, the car wan driving again.
View minutes later his mom parked by small cafe. Boy looked up and looked at building. He suddenly felt pressure in
his stomach. Stress?
- Here you have money. Get me large coffee with milk and sugar- he looked at his mother. Sehun took money from
his hands, with his shaking. His mother noticed -Sehun, you ok? You are pale and you're shaking.
Boy smiled weakly- I'm fine. I just need coffee. I didn't sleep well last night.- His mother looked at him
suspiciously, but finally she nodded

He would told me if something was wrong.

~~

He opend door. His nose was seduced withsmell of fresh coffee and sweet cakes. His feet made its way to menu. He studied it, but this strange feeling inside him was growing.

I really need coffee.

Finally he decided he will buy coffee with milk. But something was holding him in place. He couldn't make single step, because he felt someone was staring at him. Sehun didn't have enough courage in him to turn around. He was standing stiffly and looking at wall.

Sehun, you coward! Man up! Just turn around!

He clenched his hands into fists and turn around with his head down.

You're sooooooo brave...

He made his way to counter, his eyes gluded to floor. He didn't know why, but he was afraid. He was too arfaid to even look at cashier.. He felt pathetic. He was sure this cashier was looking at him like he was weirdo.

Ok, Oh Sehun look up before he thinks you're a freak.

His heart was beating so fast..
3...

He felt stressed, so damn stressed..
2..

He wrinkled. Suddenly he had enough of this behavior. He was irritated with himself.
1..

He lifted his head and he saw a silhouette. There was boy behind grey counter. His head was tilted slightly and his eyes was gluded to container of straws. The first thing, that Sehun noticed: this boy.. Was beautiful. His face was simply angelic. He had huge eyes, dark like chocolate. His skin was milky white, his lips were pink and stunning. His hair was covering his forehead with light waves of honey blonde- he was just perfect. The boy was shorter than Sehun and quite skinny

So beautiful, so fragile.

Boy looked up and locked eyes with Sehun. His eyes were round like dolls and sparkling with life. Sehun forget how to breathe. Boy watched Sehun very carefully. His eyes were watching his face, arms, chest and finally they were back on Sehun's eyes. They both stood there, looking at each other with lips slightly parted. Just like they saw something new for the first time. There was fascination in their eyes. Sehun felt his heart stopped for a moment, when he heard his voice for the first time -I'm Luhan - Boy suddenly looked down and covered his lips with hand. His cheeks were in dark pink color.

Adorable

-I-I mean. Can I get your order?- he was looking at his shoes. Sehun was so amazed by this cute boy, that he

forgot how to say anything.

Come on! Just order that damn coffee!

-L-large coffee.. With milk and sugar.
Boy Luhan nodded and walked away. Sehun was trying to calm himself, but for nothing. The strangest was that he
didn't felt stressed anymore. Bit nervous, but it was much better than before. Just like this tension from earlier disappeared and was replaced with big, dark, sparkly eyes with unimaginably long eyelashes.

Luhan came back with his coffee. He looked more confident now. There was slightly smirk on his lips. Sehun gave

him money and even his hands stopped shaking. When he was leaving (disappointed, because he couldn't even talk with him properly) he heard quiet voice behind him.
-I finish my shift at 5 today- Sehun looked at boy, suprised. Luhan smiled- See you later?
It was Sehun's turn to smile -See you later.

He couldn't even make move when he heard his voice again -Wait! What's your name?
Sehun turned around once again and smiled brightly.

-Sehun. My name is Sehun.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry, I know this .. It's really late and I'm so tired, but I wanted to write it so bad! >.< 

        Thank you for reading!

         I Promise next chapter will be better! 

~ Ellie