six;

Maux D'amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝I'm sorry; 
______________________________________________________________________________
                              

 

It's almost a month and i've been sleeping in this cold store room for almost a month . i didn't look at him , i didn't even open my mouth , i just shut myself down , obeying every little things he asked me to do without a word , i look cold on the outside but i'm crying on the inside. Looking at him going out at night with Naeun just give me pain in my heart.

He'd shout at me everytime he asked me to reply him , even though i've forced myself to utter a word , it was like my brain didn't listen to me and my mouth keeps shut. He'd slap my face whenever i'm being late or didn't actually do things like he wanted to . I've received too much slap that i don't think i ever feel the pain anymore.

I'm ugly , i'm skinny , skinnier than before . i don't eat like i used to . i only eat once a day , and that's only fruits thats available in the fridge. I'm not like the Jinri he used to love before . I'm not the healthy Jinri anymore , i'm sick , i have dark circles under my eyes , puffed eyes and chapped lips . It never looks healthy since then , it was always dry and have bloods on it . I never look healthy and i never look pretty 

He's been taking Naeun home since that night , inviting her for a night time together , Naeun is never nice to me. I didn't say anything to him because i know he won't believe my words , everything i said is not right and all she did was right . She'd always treat me like a cat when Taemin's not around . She'd kick me and shouted at me , and finally laughing at me when Taemin treated me like i was nobody. 

I'm asking myself , why do i let myself living in hell when i can always walk away . but everytime i tried to run away , i'd cry and say it's not the right thing to do , i love him, 8 years being with him and tried to leave him just like that is never easy. 8 years spending our time together , and i'd expect things will go away so easily , it's not. it will never be easy . I look down to my hand to see the diamond ring he gave me when he proposed to me under the shimmering lights.

Hugging my knees , trying to make myself warmer , i have no blanket , no pillows , nothing. "what happened to us , what happened to you" i faintly murmured as i play the ring with my thumb . I'm cold and i'm hungry , i can't go out because they're both in the living room , doing their things . leaving me here with my growling stomach. 

"Jinri!" i heard Taemin shouting my name

I quickly got out from the store room to see him hugging Naeun on the couch .. 

"we want some popcorn" said Naeun

It hurts me to see him hugging her like he used to. i didn't utter a word , i left to the kitchen and starts to make some popcorn for them two. I put my ring next to the sink as i wash my hands . 

I heard them laughing in the living room and i know for them it's almost like i'm not even in this house , like a ghost , they only see me when they're in need of something. i put the popcorns in the microwave before letting out a sigh as i wait for it to pops up . 

"nice ring" i look on my right to see Naeun holding my ring .

I quickly run towards her and was about to take it from her hand but she pushed me 

"i saw it first!" said Naeun

I look at her as she observing the ring . She was about to put it on when i snatch the ring back from her hands "hey! Taemin!" i was trembling when she shouted for him , i know it's not good at all.

"whats wrong?" he asked , looking at Naeun before turning back at me , i have my ring in my palm and hold it tight 

"i saw the ring first and she take it away from me" 

Taemin look at me as he take few steps forwards . i literally walk backwards and hide my hands at my back 

"give the ring back Jinri" he said

I shake my head no "give it now!" he shouted but i still shaking my head no to him and a single tear slide down my cheek 

"i said give it to me now!" he snatched my hand and forced me to open my hand . i bite my cheeks as i hold myself not to let him take it from me. 

"its mine , Taemin it's mine.." i finally murmured after all this time , i open my mouth to talk 

"It's my engagement ring Taemin!" i braved myself to shout at him making him surprised at my sudden voice . I see anger in his eyes and with that , he grip my hair , pulling me towards the living room making me yelp and in pain . he bring me towards the store room and pushed me inside 

"Taemin don't!" i begged and he shut the door in front of him , locked it . 

"T-taemin.." i murmured as i cry near the door , asking him to open the door . 

"Taemin i'm sorry .. i'm sorry" i beg but it didn't help . i heard his footsteps getting further and further until i hear nothing . 

"i'm sorry.. please .. let me out" i beg and everything turns black ..

 

 

"Jinri?" i woke up when i heard someone calling my name

I tried to get up but i'm too weak to even move. I tried to make a loud thud on the door but it didn't help because i was too weak 

"Jinri?" i heard it again and i know it's Jongin. "J-jongin.." i said in my faint voice , barely hear a thing .

I cried as i forced myself to shout and try to make a loud bang on the door . "Jongin" it was so slow that i don't think anyone could heard my faint voice . 

The door suddenly open making me drop on the floor in front of him , the sunlight gives me headache to the sudden brightness 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter